Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

Taken from the Live Chat 2 thread (post from mod OnceSane):

The 90DF Live Chat 2 thread is getting pretty long and some of us thought it would be a good idea to start a new live chat thread.

This topic will be used as the live chat for all of the 90DF spinoffs with episode threads (ex: 90DF/90DF:HEA/90DF:BT90D/90DF:TOW) so if you want to live-watch and live-chat with your buds while the episode is going on, and don't mind a few million posts, please use this thread for posting during any and all new episodes.

As with any other episode thread, do not post spoilers you read on social media or other websites.  (We have couples' threads for that.)

Happy posting!

Since I can edit the topic, I will add in the winning thread title later this week.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Taken from the Live Chat 2 thread (post from mod OnceSane):

The 90DF Live Chat 2 thread is getting pretty long and some of us thought it would be a good idea to start a new live chat thread.

This topic will be used as the live chat for all of the 90DF spinoffs with episode threads (ex: 90DF/90DF:HEA/90DF:BT90D/90DF:TOW) so if you want to live-watch and live-chat with your buds while the episode is going on, and don't mind a few million posts, please use this thread for posting during any and all new episodes.

As with any other episode thread, do not post spoilers you read on social media or other websites.  (We have couples' threads for that.)

Happy posting!

Since I can edit the topic, I will add in the winning thread title later this week.

Thanks, Frozendiva!!!

• Love 4

I've got the Countdown to the New Season on and I always forget how much reading is involved in this iteration of the show!  I'm going to be slower than usual in posting tonight.

How y'all doin'?

Thanks @Frozendiva for giving us a new place to snark!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Can I punch Summit in his ugly face??? He has such a punchable face.

He's not a patch on Brandon but yes, eminently punchable. 

Hello snarkers! Wow, lots of space here in the new home! Is that a piano in the corner? And most important, where's the bar? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Finally, a new season of TOW! After months of suffering through Angela's trashy ass personality, Kalani and Asuelu's sex talks, The Family Libby being assholes, and a bunch of overbearing parents, we get to see another season of TOW! I am doing my happy dance in my bedroom right now! I am oh so relieved that we finally get two new couples!

Grab your food and wine, and let the snark begin.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's not a patch on Brandon but yes, eminently punchable. 

Hello snarkers! Wow, lots of space here in the new home! Is that a piano in the corner? And most important, where's the bar? 

So many of us squeezed into that little room. Now we can stay 6 feet apart!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Hello everyone, thank goodness we are onto another season.  I couldn’t take much more of the previous garbage.  Only this forum made it tolerable.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 9

Jenny wants us to believe she can't do a Hare Krishna chant? Jesus H. Christ. Hasn't she ever listened to a George Harrison album or the soundtrack of "Hair"? She's my contemporary, more or less. (I'm older, but much prettier). I don't buy it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Eatin’ penis, ya’ll.

Its another of the tropes Matt Sharp is so fond of--"eating weird food". Its on one of the bingo cards I made up ages ago. I'll have to look for them. I think I have some notes for another one, someplace.  

• Love 5