Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Janice’s subtext was “Go against what Areola wants and you’ll be cut off totally.”

Janice also said "You'll always be in Avi's life". to me that was Janice for "we will graciously allow you to see him once or twice a year once Ari gets settled back home".

Just now, magemaud said:

Yeah, where’s his buddy Juan? 

He's over at Evilyn's. You know, "comforting" her. Snerk. 

• Love 11

Did you know that in India, if your parents move in with you and your girlfriend before you're married that you can't get married until they move out? It's true, Somemeat told me.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Mama Summit wants to be a Bollywood Star and  a bigger role on 90 Day.

I bet they are getting paid very well to participate in this. Get that TLC cash Family Summit!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jenny was asking for ANYTHING to move forward. But now that the parents are finally trying to move a step forward, she isn’t happy with their idea. So WTF do you want, Jenny?

She wants to marry her man and not have her mother in law in her bathroom!

• Love 3
Just now, Arynm said:

I bet they are getting paid very well to participate in this. Get that TLC cash Family Summit!

Fuck. Next thing you know Mama and Papa Summit are speaking decent English and doing Cameo's with " You oldie!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jenny was asking for ANYTHING to move forward. But now that the parents are finally trying to move a step forward, she isn’t happy with their idea. So WTF do you want, Jenny?

A giant sinkhole to open up and swallow up all her obstacles and send the parents back 10,000 years.

• Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Fuck. Next thing you know Mama and Papa Summit are speaking decent English and doing Cameo's with " You oldie!"

They'll be on Pillow Talk next and why the hell are the swingers on Pillow Talk.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I haven't seen Summit this happy then just now when he's thinking about his mother moving in to run Jenny off.

I think Summit is a shady creep.  But I’m sure he doesn’t want to give up the TLC paychecks.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Next thing you know Mama and Papa Summit are speaking decent English and doing Cameo's with " You oldie!"

I would pay $5 for Mama Summit to tell me I am too old for her darling baby boy.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

This counselor has a look on her face like, “Whew! Glad it ain’t me.”

This is why I could never be a counselor. Would be hard to keep a straight face. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Janice also said "You'll always be in Avi's life". to me that was Janice for "we will graciously allow you to see him once or twice a year once Ari gets settled back home".

He's over at Evilyn's. You know, "comforting" her. Snerk. 

You're too generous.  I thought that they'd let Avi wave hello over Skype.

Great minds think alike!

• Love 3

I hate horror movies. I realize wish they wouldn’t play commercials for them.

The first "Halloween" movie was OK. Most of the sequels have been garbage in my opinion. My girlfriend loves all of them.

• Love 2