Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I hate horror movies. I realize wish they wouldn’t play commercials for them.

That's the only thing I dislike about October. Every ad is for a horror movie, it seems. DO NOT WANT. 

Just now, magemaud said:

That reminds me, “The Good Karma Hospital” series on Acorn is WONDERFUL 

I just put that on my watch list! Since I am now retired and have nothing but time maybe I'll watch it tomorrow!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

They'll be on Pillow Talk next and why the hell are the swingers on Pillow Talk.

I for one would LOVE to see Sumit's parents on Pillow Talk! Just imagine the hijinks! They wouldn't hold back. 

3 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

I keep getting the Pat Boone commercials. And I swear he says, “I’m Babboon.”

This made me laugh so hard! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

"you won't have anyone to cuddle" "I will have Avi to cuddle." Just twist that knife Ari, she is cold-blooded. He better figure out a way to get to the States, because she is not coming back.

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m sorry you went through that. I hope you had some support when you left.

It's a long, mad story, but no, I didn't exactly. I had a job and an apartment, and friends from school and work. Being out was soooo much easier than being in!

It's interesting to watch SteVen playing cult games...there were always a few who weaponized random confessions and repentance. I see you, Brother SteVen.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola can’t hide her glee. She hasn’t shed a fucking tear.

Right? "I love you, I'll be back, I'd better run don't want to miss my flight I have to go really I have to go now Five Guys and Sephora are calling"

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

This poor man. He's so worried he's not going to see Avi again. Makes me want to kick Ari in the tush repeatedly.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m a heartless bitch because I don’t have an ounce of sympathy for Bini wrt his other kid. Then he makes the same stupid mistake with Areola. Ass.

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

That’s a dick thing to say, Ari.

1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Yet you know Bini will be having another baby with another American after Ari dumps him. He should have stayed with his ex. She's beautful and wouldn't leave the country.

Spoiler

I wouldn't feel too bad for these two. They are State side at this point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Why didn't she take Bini with her? Can he not put his butt bongo career on hold for a few weeks?

Bini overstayed a visa with the first kid, so he's not getting a visa now.  And then the whole Covid border-lockdown thing.

• Useful 2