Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

Evelin wants to be on Single Life, she doesn't need Corey although I think this whole story line is fake and repititous as hell. 

At least Steven is good at making up lots of random crazy stuff, these two are boring as hell.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

No, his first wedding was in Iowa in July, 2017. There are videos on You Tube. But you’ll never guess why his first wife took their son back to America—FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT! 

Baby got married and then impregnated Aeriola fairly quickly it seems.  

I’m wondering if they were both still married to other people when she got pregnant?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Steven. 
"Can I help it if I am so devastatingly attractive and have such savage sexual energy?" 

He is REVOLTING.

Dior won't be calling him to do the new Sauvage cologne campaign.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

I am the type of woman who would cut that thing off Victor's beard while he was sleeping.

SAME.

Also I'd throw a drink at Ari's sister (and her mom, although I think Janice might throw one back).

Also I'd throw a punch at SteVen.

Man...I do not like what this trashy-trash franchise has made me. 😢 And yet I'll be back next week... 😆

"Hurts so good
Come on baby make it hurt so good
Sometimes love don't feel like it should
You make it hurt so good"

I'm out...see y'all next week! Stay safe.

• Love 10

The previews for next week look interesting.   I suspect Cory won't enjoy meeting the local police, since they're probably going to be Evelin's exes too. 

Wow!  Ari's sister really has her number.   Ari lost a bunch of weight too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Off to wash off the 90DayStench with the series finale of Scenes from a Marriage! Enjoyed it, y’all!

That show...I have to take it in small doses...but it's soooo good...

I'm out for real this time...

• Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Happy Thanksgiving, lovely Canadians!  Can't wait to eat all the maple cookies, candy, and poutine soon! Mmmmmmm.  Sure, throw in some ketchup Pringles as well.

<3  

Don't bother going to Tim's. That's some nasty crap.  Get coffee at McD's or Starbucks.

• Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Happy Thanksgiving, lovely Canadians!  Can't wait to eat all the maple cookies, candy, and poutine soon! Mmmmmmm.  Sure, throw in some ketchup Pringles as well.

<3  

May you find a Canadian Zied for a vacation fling. But please leave him there and don't try to marry him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

May you find a Canadian Zied for a vacation fling. But please leave him there and don't try to marry him.

Unless you want the free health care.

We do have that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Was that really two hours? Seemed a little more than that. As usual, you all made the time worthwhile. See you next Sunday.

8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night all and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians

7 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Have a good week everyone!

6 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Later gaters

6 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Great snark tonight Peeps!!  Gotta go reapply the calamine lotion now.  Have a great week and I'll see you here next Sunday... hopefully with 100% less itching!

6 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I'm out...see y'all next week! Stay safe.

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Thank you, my fellow snarkers, for the company! I really enjoy watching and hanging out with you! I'm off to bed, now. I will see you around the forums. For now, buenas noches. Good night! Peace out.

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

what a night!
Till next week! Stay safe!

5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Goodnight all - great snark.   Bedtime now - stay safe & do something fun this week.

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hope you all have a good week. The snark was exceptional. Be safe, stay strong and live your best life. Back to The Squids for me.

5 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Off to wash off the 90DayStench with the series finale of Scenes from a Marriage! Enjoyed it, y’all!

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night peeps, lots of laughs, as usual! Take care of yourselves, keep those masks on, stay safe! I love you all. Be good. 

5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

When SteVen comes knockin' , the panties start droppin'!

Great snark; till next time.

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Great snarking everyone!   Have a great week!

giphy.gif

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Her priorities? What about @Angry Moldovan‘s priorities? I would have let it go to voicemail. 😉

For my mum to call it usually means someone’s died so I can’t ignore as much I want to. She called to ask what I wanted when she was dead 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• LOL 2
  • Love 3