Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yaaaaay!  Evilyn wants a divorce. It has to be cheaper than that wedding she was planning.  

Yes, but every penny Cory invested in the bar, and everything else in Ecuador is in her name, so Cory will be saying bye-bye to all of his money.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

actually Jenny you are trying to impose your American values upon the Family Summit.

In India it's natural for multi generational families to be living together. So it only makes sense that you take the place of granny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, but every penny Cory invested in the bar, and everything else in Ecuador is in her name, so Cory will be saying bye-bye to all of his money.   

He's already done that. Evilyn wants a divorce because she knows he's tapped out. Time to move on. 

• Love 9
Just now, Bees52 said:

Mama Sumit says she's moving in because she has an attachment to him. Now I'm a bit scared of her, and for Jenny.

You and I are >< here on this.

Many a horror movie has been made with this exact premise...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Didn’t Jenny already live with Summit’s family for some time?  That is of course before the parents realized that Jenny and Summit were getting down and dirty behind their back.  It grossed me out just thinking about it.  Was the ex wife already out of the house back then?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Emmeline said:

Didn’t Jenny already live with Summit’s family for some time?  That is of course before the parents realized that Jenny and Summit were getting down and dirty behind their back.  It grossed me out just thinking about it.  Was the ex wife already out of the house back then?

She did when she posed as a "friend" who was visiting India and overstayed her welcome.

She also popped Sumeat's cherry at the time.

The wife came after Jenny left.

• Love 5

I have to hand it to SteVen for learning Russian...I had my Siberian contractor translate my great grandfather's Russian passport from 1903, it answered a lot of questions I had about the family.

Sadly, SteVen for all his chocolates and language skills cannot come out from under the bus Alina happily threw him under while she was in the cab with her mother.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Some Meat was single as a Pringle when Jennny snuck into the family house for some nicnic.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I apologize for any LDS/Mormon women here but I do scrapbooking (I sound like such a frau) and the Mormon women I meet are all much more attractive than their husbands. I wonder if they marry the first guy they meet so they can have sex. It just seems like the guys have the total advantage in that religion. Look at grody Kody from Sister Wives. So maybe that's why Steven has gotten female attention?

Having escaped from a sex-regulated cult, I can verify that there are usually 10 very horny virgin women for every man. Some were past 30 and still waiting for that wedding night.  

The few men who would put up with the restrictive rules were generally straight out of the clearance bin. I've seen many mid-30s women marry a doltish, addled boy of 18 the minute he dropped out of high school to join his father's landscaping business. Oh, it was awful.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4