Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoyed your bbq and the turkey breast!

It was nice to get out of the house and spend time with the family and cats. The turkey breast turned out better than expected. It had been in the freezer for a while. Lots of leftovers for the week. Hope yours was good or will be good tomorrow, in whatever form it takes.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TazDevil said:

There's a line forming to punch SteVen in the face and kick him in the nads.

1. @Angry Moldovan punches him in his puppet pimple face, with @greekmom holding him down.
  2. @greekmom kicks him between his legs and punches him in the gut.
  3. @Pepper Mostly kicks him repeatedly in the nads.
  4. @Frozendiva joins @Pepper Mostly.
  5. @ExMathMajor throws a punch.

Back-Up Plan, Courtesy of @Mr. Miner: Alina and her mother pummel his skeevy ass with bars of soap wrapped in towels.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • LOL 14

As a kid, I always dreaded Sunday nights. Dating myself here, but the mournful whistled theme song from “Lassie” always made me sad because it signified bedtime and the start of another week of school. Now Sunday night snarking here with my Forum friends is often the highlight of my week! (Now what does that say about my life...) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:
  1. @Angry Moldovan punches him in his puppet pimple face, with @greekmom holding him down.

Back-Up Plan, Courtesy of @Mr. Miner: Alina and her mother pummel his skeevy ass with bars of soap wrapped in towels.

Can I go next? I'd throw a strong punch directly at his face.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yes, and then we can beat him up and hold him hostage.

I hear Turkish prisons are pretty horrifying. Maybe we could have him arrested for something like "hitchhiking" or "making an ass of oneself at a Wine Tasting" 

I actually read something about the former head and other members of the Mormon Church in Turkey were suspected of being spies in a "witch hunt" a few years ago.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I hear Turkish prisons are pretty horrifying. Maybe we could have him arrested for something like "hitchhiking" or "making an ass of oneself at a Wine Tasting" 

I would love it if we put him in a Turkish prison so he can rot in hell!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Darlabutterfly said:

Am I the only one who saw the short scene in Turkey with someone walking down the street eating pizza? I shouted out "Pizza is better in Turkey"! 

When SteVen was cleaning up before Alina and her mother got to the apartment, he was taking out a pizza box!! 😂😂

I'm calling a place in the line to punch him too!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Darlabutterfly said:

Am I the only one who saw the short scene in Turkey with someone walking down the street eating pizza? I shouted out "Pizza is better in Turkey"! 

And Steven had a pizza box in his hands at one point. Totally reminded me of bee guy. 

• Love 3
On 10/10/2021 at 10:32 PM, Grifter Lives said:

@OoogleEyes then punches Brandon in the face just because. 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 4
On 10/10/2021 at 10:32 PM, Grifter Lives said:

OK, I am screaming with laughter here. 

Know what I'd like? To somehow arrange for all of us to meet Steven in person. He would know nothing of our animus toward him. He would see an array of very attractive "older women" and turn on the, um, "charm". Strangely, we would be unmoved by this, though we would titter obligingly from time to time to lull him into a false sense of security. Then someone would sneak up behind him, put a bag over his head, and the pummeling would commence. 

What a lovely thought. I might cry, its so beautiful to imagine. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, I am screaming with laughter here. 

Know what I'd like? To somehow arrange for all of us to meet Steven in person. He would know nothing of our animus toward him. He would see an array of very attractive "older women" and turn on the, um, "charm". Strangely, we would be unmoved by this, though we would titter obligingly from time to time to lull him into a false sense of security. Then someone would sneak up behind him, put a bag over his head, and the pummeling would commence. 

What a lovely thought. I might cry, its so beautiful to imagine. 

I would love that to happen! And then, of course, we can all laugh at him afterwards.

9 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

@OoogleEyes then punches Brandon in the face just because. 

@Hotel Snarker then kicks Mike in the gut. She then does the same to Andrew multiple times.

• LOL 2
19 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Who’s up for a “Particicution”?

image.thumb.jpeg.53a562bd67be6822b2e95fa5ae11d6ab.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
On 10/12/2021 at 6:54 AM, OoogleEyes said:

@Grifter Lives - I want in!  I want in!!!!  Is there anything left for me to do or do I just enjoy the carnage?

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I watched the First Look and Ari is pissed that Bini sounded okay and went out with friends ? Would she be happier if he was on the ground sobbing the whole time? She  is an asshole.

She was doing nothing but smiling that whole time. She was beyond excited to see Fred and Janice and does not have that face at all when she is around Bini. It's clear she does not give a shit about him.

By the way, I was reading on social media (no posting, no commenting at all) about this situation and I was outraged that so many people were calling Bini "abusive" just because he hid Ari's passport to prevent her from leaving. I do not think his intention of doing that was to abuse Ari in any means. He is just scared that he might lose his second son, and I don't blame him. Now, hiding my fiance's passport wouldn't be an appropriate thing to do if I was Bini, but those people need to chill out. It's just ONE THING he did, and people are overreacting over it. Those people on social media are just Bini haters, and anyone who criticizes Ari is accused of "having an unhealthy hatred of her". I commented on another post on Reddit the other day, "Ari will never go back to Ethiopia. She will keep Avi in the states with her rich ass parents forever." And people immediately started bashing me and saying shit things about Bini like "I hope he loses a second son." and "He is red flags all over." when it really should be the other way.

Some people online are just ridiculous.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She was doing nothing but smiling that whole time. She was beyond excited to see Fred and Janice and does not have that face at all when she is around Bini. It's clear she does not give a shit about him.

By the way, I was reading on social media (no posting, no commenting at all) about this situation and I was outraged that so many people were calling Bini "abusive" just because he hid Ari's passport to prevent her from leaving. I do not think his intention of doing that was to abuse Ari in any means. He is just scared that he might lose his second son, and I don't blame him. Now, hiding my fiance's passport wouldn't be an appropriate thing to do if I was Bini, but those people need to chill out. It's just ONE THING he did, and people are overreacting over it. Those people on social media are just Bini haters, and anyone who criticizes Ari is accused of "having an unhealthy hatred of her". I commented on another post on Reddit the other day, "Ari will never go back to Ethiopia. She will keep Avi in the states with her rich ass parents forever." And people immediately started bashing me and saying shit things about Bini like "I hope he loses a second son." and "He is red flags all over." when it really should be the other way.

Some people online are just ridiculous.

You go (girl, sister, whatever.. ugh)  The people saying those WRONG things should have "red flags all over" .  Ari is the problem.  The End.  

p.s.  I am going to try again to do the live chat 90 day.. I moved my PC (yes i have a pc).. and it is kitty-corner to my TV (yes, I have a TV).. and have a tough time keeping up (like walking and chewing gum.. can't do it).  

• Love 5
On 10/16/2021 at 7:50 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I watched the First Look and Ari is pissed that Bini sounded okay and went out with friends ? Would she be happier if he was on the ground sobbing the whole time? She  is an asshole.

Yes, she is an asshole. And yes, she would be happier if he was miserable. Because what is the point of being a big old shit stirrer and energy suck and self centered twat otherwise? Gah I hate her. 

Hi everyone! Has you all had a good week? I've been re-potting plants and shopping online. Have I mentioned how much I love retirement? 

Could Corey be any more namby-pamby? "Evilyn let me in the house" he mews. Um, the house you paid for, Corey. Grow a fucking pair. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

What up Peeps!!

I'm all hopped up on steroids and just reapplied the cortisone, so I'm at about 75% less itchy than last week.  I also have 0% patience for these people's bullshit storylines. 

Let's get snarking!!!

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

MAN THE TORPEDOS! FULL SNARK AHEAD! (Just wake me up when Evelin and Corey are off my screen).

I hope it is over with them because I’m bored of them.  What about the investments he made down there?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, she is an asshole. And yes, she would be happier if he was miserable. Because what is the point of being a big old shit stirrer and energy suck and self centered twat otherwise? Gah I hate her. 

Hi everyone! Has you all had a good week? I've been re-potting plants and shopping online. Have I mentioned how much I love retirement? 

Could Corey be any more namby-pamby? "Evilyn let me in the house" he mews. Um, the house you paid for, Corey. Grow a fucking pair. 

My all means town mattress do get the police involved….I bought the house and we are legally married

• Love 10
Just now, kacesq said:

Sign the papers Corey! Go find some nice boring woman and leave Evilyn behind.

Evilyn has relieved him of every penny he has. He can't even buy a ticket home, probably. He'll just camp out on the deck and snivel.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5