Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m a heartless bitch because I don’t have an ounce of sympathy for Bini wrt his other kid. Then he makes the same stupid mistake with Areola. Ass.

With all that crying, I want to nominate him for an Emmy...  and a box of tissues and Kenny & Armando's number to start a support group.

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

This poor man. He's so worried he's not going to see Avi again. Makes me want to kick Ari in the tush repeatedly.

Oh he's not just worried. He knows. He knows in his heart of hearts that she will never come back and his son is gone. 

3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

"you won't have anyone to cuddle" "I will have Avi to cuddle." Just twist that knife Ari, she is cold-blooded. 

She is almost unbelievably tone deaf. And yes, cruel. I hate her. 

• Love 10

Guys, I should be leaving for Canada this week (if I get a negative Covid test back in time!), so I will be absent for the next two 90 Day Fun Nights!  Just in case anyone will be wondering where I am and if I'm making out with anybody yet.

Maybe I will make out with someone in Canada.  OR EVERYONE.  :)  

I will be missing you, Primetimer Fam!

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Guys, I should be leaving for Canada this week (if I get a negative Covid test back in time!), so I will be absent for the next two 90 Day Fun Nights!  Just in case anyone will be wondering where I am and if I'm making out with anybody yet.

Where in Canada?

• Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Safe travels! Please don’t get 90DayKnockedUp

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Safe travels!

• Love 4

I will miss you so mach too!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Have a great time, stay safe, and we''ll miss you.    We'll miss your snark too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

Enjoy your trip. We’ll keep the homefries home fires going.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Say hi to The Skipper for us!

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • LOL 13
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

With all that crying, I want to nominate him for an Emmy...  and a box of tissues and Kenny & Armando's number to start a support group.

Kenny can relate, because he didn't see his baby, 32-year old Cassidy, for more than a year.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Oh I can teach you all aboot Canadaland eh? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Why didn't she take Bini with her? Can he not put his butt bongo career on hold for a few weeks?

Oh I bet Ari's parents would not be pleased by that solution. What would the neighbors say? 

We'll miss you too! Have a wonderful trip! 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Corey loves being abused and belittled by Evilin. I think he gets off on it.

This episode confirms it for me.

I, however, find the same conversation in all their scenes incredibly repetitious and boring, especially since their whole story is fake.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

It’s only been 2 years since Baby got married to wife #1?

No, his first wedding was in Iowa in July, 2017. There are videos on You Tube. But you’ll never guess why his first wife took their son back to America—FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Why don't they just break the fuck UP? That is literally the only thing I think when they are on screen crying and complaining. Break up! Neither of you like one another! Leave! Corey--take the dog and go home and be happy. Evelin--start your business or date someone else or WHATEVER. Just break up, guys. It's better that way.

My god, they get on my last nerve.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

No, his first wedding was in Iowa in July, 2017. There are videos on You Tube. But you’ll never guess why his first wife took their son back to America—FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT! 

Spill, we need more details.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1