Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

Hi all! 

Sorry I'm late. I had a horrific day and am going to have an even worse week (I have to attend a terrible work conference). If I make it to the chat next Sunday, it will be a miracle. 

Please cheer me up with your snark. 

• Love 13
51 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I simply don’t believe him. Sex toys don’t count in the real world SteVie

51 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I don't believe Dave Spade's son has been with 100 girls.

51 minutes ago, greekmom said:

bullcrap that SteVen has that much game. Bullcrap.

50 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

He made out with 100 women? Where did he find them?

50 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

BULLSHIT!! 

He's "made out" with over 100 girls??  And slept with 4 or 5?

50 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

5? Were they blind?

50 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

WHERE THE HELL ARE THESE WOMEN COMING FROM???

50 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Made out with over a hundred women!? More with a couple of dozen!? Sex with 4 or 5!? WTF!

50 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Over a hundred? 

49 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I dont' believe Martin's Short's son has been with 100 girls.

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Hi all! 

Sorry I'm late. I had a horrific day and am going to have an even worse week (I have to attend a terrible work conference). If I make it to the chat next Sunday, it will be a miracle. 

Hang in there. It’s as screwed up as ever! 😆

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Is the dog's name Puppy or Poppy?

2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Hi all! 

Sending love your way!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Trackdawg said:

I totally get that. TrackKitty rolls her eyes every time I come on here for 2-3 hours on Sunday nights. But she gets to go out into the world and be with people at work every day. I've worked at home for 16 years, but at least I got to go have musicians and artists come in every once in a while. Plus, I used to play out locally every once in a while...and COVID pretty much eliminated any kind of live shows or jam sessions. I think that's why I dove in so hard into our little pool here. It's the weekly chance I get to "perform" 🎤 on our tiny little online stage  💓

We appreciate your performances! :)

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Hi all! 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Love 6
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’m hear an hour late!

50 lashes with a wet noodle for me.

Did I miss anything important?

There's a line forming to punch SteVen in the face and kick him in the nads.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

On a shallow, tacky note, at least Evelin had her hair done, but the style in her talking head is awful.      I love the town mattress getting mad at Cory boinking his Jenny. 

Mama Sumit is going to ride Jenny's butt, and I'm looking forward to that. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

These two are boring as fuck. Their "story" is dullsville and Corey is such a spineless, gormless twit. 

THIS. My cat's currently looking back and forth between me and the TV going "who the fuck are these losers?"

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Trackdawg said:

I totally get that. TrackKitty rolls her eyes every time I come on here for 2-3 hours on Sunday nights. But she gets to go out into the world and be with people at work every day. I've worked at home for 16 years, but at least I got to go have musicians and artists come in every once in a while. Plus, I used to play out locally every once in a while...and COVID pretty much eliminated any kind of live shows or jam sessions. I think that's why I dove in so hard into our little pool here. It's the weekly chance I get to "perform" 🎤 on our tiny little online stage  💓

Track Kitty is going to have to learn the way things work around here.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I apologize for any LDS/Mormon women here but I do scrapbooking (I sound like such a frau) and the Mormon women I meet are all much more attractive than their husbands. I wonder if they marry the first guy they meet so they can have sex. It just seems like the guys have the total advantage in that religion. Look at grody Kody from Sister Wives. So maybe that's why Steven has gotten female attention?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I apologize for any LDS/Mormon women here but I do scrapbooking (I sound like such a frau) and the Mormon women I meet are all much more attractive than their husbands. I wonder if they marry the first guy they meet so they can have sex. It just seems like the guys have the total advantage in that religion. Look at grody Kody from Sister Wives. So maybe that's why Steven has gotten female attention?

Return Missionaries have their pick of the litter, so to speak.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Hi all! 

Hugs, friend. You hang in there. Find something to snark about at the terrible work conference. You'll be OK. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! My turkey breast roast is almost done. Yesterday was the family bbq of burgers, smokies, hot dogs, and sausage. And chicken wings and salad.

Happy thanksgiving to all snarkers north of the border! 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

All that soaking probably causes them to settle for the first guy them meet.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1