Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Emmeline said:

I’m sorry for the harassment you endured on FB.  I have an account to occasionally look at something but I never really use it, only Twitter & Instagram.  When I get a reply to a tweet that’s nasty I just block them.  I don’t need that.

Even though there is no good news about my sister, I’m feeling much better than I did last week.  Thanks again to everyone who showed support!  That’s what we do on this forum. ❤️

Glad you're feeling better. Still praying for your sister.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Corey, you made the wrong choice. This new woman, unlike Evelin, has a personality. Oy, here comes the translation app.

Corey: We were on a break.

I refuse to believe that Corey speaks no Spanish. How is it possible? 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jenny seems more pleasant than Evelin! Corey kinda lights up around her.

Well, to be fair, a rabid wolverine with a migraine is more pleasant than Evelin. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! My turkey breast roast is almost done. Yesterday was the family bbq of burgers, smokies, hot dogs, and sausage. And chicken wings and salad.

12 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

If I had to communicate with some dolt through my phone's language app like that, I don't think I could feel the hornies.  But that's just me.

You are not alone, it would hot and heavy if you never spoke, had hot sex with no conversation and then left it at that because that is what you are supposed to do on vacation fling! That and use protection.  Are we going to have Jenny think she is pregnant because that would be fantastic to see the ire Evil would rain down on Corey!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Corey should have just said to Jenny, You are too good for me.  I am attracted to a self absorbed A hole who hates me….but I prefer that over you.  🤪

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10