Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

As bad as this show is, there’s one saving grace———>NO GRANGIE! 

I’ve been watching The Squid Game this weekend and still have a few episodes to go, but this is for more important. Hi All!

Squid Game! LOVED it...and I realize that makes me sound like a psycho, but...yeah...

Anyway, hey there, snarkers! Let's get ready to RUM-BLE....

• Love 10

Greetings and salutations! Ooh let's get all the tea of SteVen's sexual history! Nah let's not, but Alina insists on knowing.

On 10/5/2021 at 5:42 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

May: Wife - Baby Girl Lisa, MIL - Mother Ed (Norma)

No! 😭

Edited by Bees52
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its not too late, Alina. At least you didn't marry this creep. Go home, get your degree. Plenty of fish in the sea. 

Send him back to the hostel for the night until he can go back to the basement. Then get yourself back to your mother!

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hello, my friends! I have had such a crazy week and am excited to snark with you again and get my weekly dose of reality trash! Grab the food and drinks, and let the snark begin!

I’m sorry for the harassment you endured on FB.  I have an account to occasionally look at something but I never really use it, only Twitter & Instagram.  When I get a reply to a tweet that’s nasty I just block them.  I don’t need that.

Even though there is no good news about my sister, I’m feeling much better than I did last week.  Thanks again to everyone who showed support!  That’s what we do on this forum. ❤️

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its not too late, Alina. At least you didn't marry this creep. Go home, get your degree. Plenty of fish in the sea. 

And they'll be willing to have sex with her, drink wine and not insist that she convert and not try to harvest her organs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4