Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

The range of commercials on this show is mind-boggling.

Y'all ever see the hot couple, making silly over-the top O-faces after tasting Bird's Eye steamed veggies? Those are my former housemates (and two of my artists)! I produced a children's album for her and am working the soundtrack on his movie project.

...and yes, I tease them about that ad all the time!  🤣

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Stop it, Ari. You have never tried to adapt to Bini's culture. It's been obvious since day one that she turns her nose up at all things Ethiopian, even the father of her child.

What do you mean she never tried, she is steaming her lady bits like her SIL's!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Thank you to everyone for your kind, encouraging, thoughtful words and prayers.  The episode wasn’t the best but the snark helped me to forget my troubles for a few hours and that really helped me. ❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She looked to the side when she said "I'm coming back". That's a tell, she's lying. She knows damn well she's not going back. A month back home, with air conditioning and a car and a Keurig and Entenman's coffee cake and cable? And her parents waiting on her hand and foot? She won't want to hump her ample ass back to roughing it in Addis Ababa.

Spoiler

I heard they are both now in the States.

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Do Canadians have turkey too? 

We do. But it's Canadian turkey. Super polite and says eh alot. ;-)

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She looked to the side when she said "I'm coming back". That's a tell, she's lying. She knows damn well she's not going back. A month back home, with air conditioning and a car and a Keurig and Entenman's coffee cake and cable? And her parents waiting on her hand and foot? She won't want to hump her ample ass back to roughing it in Addis Ababa.

THIS!    Nailed it @pepper mostly!

• Love 10