Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

So it went from had sex with 1 gal. To having sex with several girls?

Who are these women? And how much did SteVen  pay drug them??

FTFY

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

So I forwarded through all the Alina/SteVVVVVVVen scenes in previous episodes. Why is she with this dude? She seems normal, am I missing some femme fatale serial killer past or something?

Please let this be true.  This is the twist we need.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

SteVen better be packing heat . . . . down there . . . because he isn't  bringing much to the table.

It’s probably not very long, but it’s skinny. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• LOL 8
13 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She didn't lose a daughter, she gained a grandmother.

WINNER!!!! You win the internets tonight!

I think Bini needs to runnoft with the baby to the countryside somewhere and just let old Ariola flap in the wind for a few days. See what her parents do then....

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She already bought a (probably) non-refundable ticket. I don’t blame Bini for being furious. 

This is just one more example of the perfect relationship. Buy a ticket to take your baby out of the country but don’t discuss it with the baby’s father. Areola will parlay Bini’s anger into another reason why she can’t return to Ethiopia.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

SteVen better be packing heat . . . . down there . . . because he isn't  bringing much to the table.

I was going to say Steven looks like David Spade and that guy has been with tons of hot women. Rumor is he is packing a missile.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Ellie.

That footage gave me major Katrina flashbacks.  You’re wondering when the island will be back? At least a decade, sister. There are still places in MS and LA that are messed up and never rebuilt and we aren’t an island. 

You need to write all of this off, slap on hairnet, get a really good vibrator, and go back to making pizzas.

(perhaps in a different order and definitely in different buildings)

Sad about Katrina. Is that where you are from? 

• Love 2

Ari intentionally brought this up in the barber shop thinking Binyon wouldn’t get angry around others.  Doing so she humiliated him.  Doesn’t Binyon have any legal rights in Ethiopia?  Ari acts like it’s all her decision to make.

• Love 15

AAACCCCKKKKK! Janice, get OUT of their relationship!

Janice to Bini: Well, I’ll be your marriage counselor and I’m happy to help you two out with that. And remember, Bini, if you don’t go along with what Areola wants, you’ll be out on the street trying to find two Ethiopian nickels to rub together after we cut you off.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 14

Oh dear god I loathe this sow so fucking much. She can't understand why Bini's upset? 

And seriously? JANICE is the mediator? So its two against one. 

Janice just gave the whole plan away. "You'll always be in Avi's life". You know, when Ari takes him back to the states forever. 

• Love 23
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Grubby, sleazy little Steven is thinking "Score!" 

Alina, he can just set up new social media accounts, that you won't know about. He's already shown that he's a liar and a prevaricator and a sleaze. He won't change. Run. 

I can verify from being formerly married to just such a sleaze. You have the modus operandi down to a science @Pepper Mostly

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

So I forwarded through all the Alina/SteVVVVVVVen scenes in previous episodes. Why is she with this dude? She seems normal, am I missing some femme fatale serial killer past or something?

5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Please let this be true.  This is the twist we need.

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1