Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, mmecorday said:

Why is she so shocked he's not a virgin? I mean, look at him! He's a hunk of burnin' Mormon love!

Goodnight, y'all. Have a great week. This show would be torture without you guys.

More like an STD.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wine is still there Alina, if he had sex then you can have a glass of wine.

She should have ALL the wine. 

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I think the rules on Coca Cola have recently been changed and BYU now sells caffeinated Coca Cola. 

Oh, kind of like they changed the rule that black people can't be bishops, or that God makes black people white when they get to heaven? 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wine is still there Alina, if he had sex then you can have a glass of wine.

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I can’t believe he has had sex before. Steven. Wow this is some crazy shit. How? Who finds this guy worthy of sex?

giphy.gif

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I simply HAD to watch the previews so I couldn’t comment. But it looks like everything we’ve predicted is the way it goes. We’re a bunch of soothsaying snarkers.

Yes - it looks good - especially Jenny!   Goodnight my lovelies - have a good week.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

JENNY FROM PERU IS COMING ON THE SHOW?! Nice! Hearing Evelin saying he still wants to stay with a whore is a bit funny. Doesn't she have a reputation like that or am I mistaken?

Evelin is the town mattress, and sometimes she changes things up by being the town bicycle.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Alright, guys! I had such a fun time snarking with you all while on vacation! I could not have gotten through this episode without you. You are the pineapples of my life! I will see you all around the forums! For now, have a great night. Peace out.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So did Bini cheat or is Ari looking for an excuse to not go back?

My guess is that Bini had a conversation with a woman. Or is still Facebook friends with women. Because its OK for Ari to invite her ex husband for an extended visit so she could bat her lashes at him, but not OK for Bini to so much as speak with a woman. Drama Queen Ari will blow up anything to suit her new narrative, which, unless I miss my guess, is "Bini is a mean old cheater who doesn't value MEMEME and this is unforgivable and such a sin will never be expiated. So more in sorrow than in anger I must remain here in the US to be better supported by my parents."

• Love 12