Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Turkey, ham, sausage, potatoes, carrots, stuffing, pies, the whole feast. Our harvest is just earlier.

My family is Jamaican, so we often had turkey and curried goat. I realized way too late that not every Canadian ate that during thanksgiving. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Are you implying that the necklace will be a factor in The Red Mexican Wedding?

Last year I roasted a turkey breast in a bath of white wine, water and sliced lemons and it had such a nice flavor.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

My family is Jamaican, so we often had turkey and curried goat. I realized way too late that not every Canadian ate that during thanksgiving. 

I go to my relatives for a bbq.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Spoiler

I follow a couple of sarcastic 90 Day Instagrams, I am in it for the memes. Putting this in spoilers because I have gotten warning points against me for posting about social media here.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Toodleoo said:

Bini’s next single will be Steaming My Taco, to the tune of Having My Baby, with a very special guest appearance by Grangela who’ll provide a Stealing and Totin’ My Baby verse

OMG DEAD

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She looked to the side when she said "I'm coming back". That's a tell, she's lying. She knows damn well she's not going back. A month back home, with air conditioning and a car and a Keurig and Entenman's coffee cake and cable? And her parents waiting on her hand and foot? She won't want to hump her ample ass back to roughing it in Addis Ababa.

Looked to the side and took a long pause. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m aging and I’m losing hair. Never thought that was going to be a problem of mine. 

Ugh tell me about it. I'm only 38 but my hair is falling out like there's no tomorrow. 

• Love 1
Spoiler

Saw an instagram post with him and Pedro and Chantel with a drink in his hand and flipping the bird. He's no fucking good Mormon.

Bullshit on SteVen not drinking.

For those who don't want to see my spoiler - SteVen is a lying pretentious asshole bitch.

Edited by greekmom
  • Love 14