Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E09: A Pretty Meltdown

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, jkitty said:

I haven’t read the whole thread but am I the only one who thinks Erika may really not have known? I have worked with plenty of high-powered, highly-sought after, extremely wealthy equity partners and (in my opinion) most of them are assholes at best and sociopaths at worst.  The way they talk about and to their wives - like they are idiots who are here just for show…but in a playful “joking” “little woman” kind of way - tracks with Erika’s description of Tom. I have seen these men “playfully” hold money over their wives head, discuss giving their wives money like it was a favor, and refer to their money exclusively as “my money.” 

It also makes sense to me that she would not bad mouth her gravy train until she decided to leave. Don’t burn a bridge until you cross it.  

It is entirely plausible to me that a wife of a world-famous plaintiff’s attorney would not have a full picture of their family’s finances, understand the implications or legality of various transfers, or would take her husbands word on their financial health. I’m not saying it’s right, just that it is plausible. She didn’t care about the money as long as it was there when she needed it. 

I am more interested in what his partners did or did not know. Was he the only person with access to the firm’s financials and trust accounts? Did they not notice him personally taking huge distributions and not making payments to clients? Did they not question the propriety of the alleged investments of the clients’ settlements or judgments? Did they not notice his alleged mental deterioration? Why did they not refuse to let him practice and/or report him to the california bar? They seem far better positioned to discover these crimes than Erica to me. 

if she was involved I hope she suffers the fullest extent of repercussions, but I see how she could actually be innocent. 

You've made some very good points, but what I find dodgy is the timeline and the huge money transfers.  She can protest that she didn't know the full extent of what he was up to, but she was actually named in a prior lawsuit last year, long before this latest news broke and before he transferred $20 mil to her company.  I don't buy her explanation that she asked, he shut her down and she just went on about her business.  I think she is part of the aftermath, hiding assets and divorcing to protect herself and whatever money they have left.  Her story and excuses are all over the place and she never expresses a bit of sympathy for what has happened to the victims.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
17 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Ah, thank you both.  I think it was the lips and brows that had me thinking it was her.   Who knew my unibrow from the 80’s would one day be a sensation.

Ha, right!  Amelia is taking pages out of the Kardashian playbook with the photo editing that makes her thighs look huge, but her head look tiny.  W/o photoshop, she has an amazing body.  Face, not to so much.

45575047-0-image-a-3_1626580176660.jpg

• LOL 4
(edited)
On 7/17/2021 at 9:26 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

My guess is that Erika is following Teresa Giudice's example here. The thing she wants to protect the most, I would imagine, is her relationship to the show. Because a). it's a source of income independent of Tom and b). it will give her a platform to "rebuild" whatever career she has left. So much like Teresa, Erika is going to blame Tom and hope that the audience does, too.

The problem with that strategy is that Erika has always presented herself as more intelligent and not as clueless about things in general than Teresa.  Don't get me wrong, I don't think Teresa was as clueless as she made herself out to be - but it is a lot easier to buy from her than from Erika.  Plus, Teresa had elements of her life that make her seem more sympathetic (like her young children and aging parents).

So I don't know if this strategy will work, but hey, it's a play when your entire world is coming apart. 

Putting aside whether Erika knew or not the issue is that to some extent Tre's crimes were victimless. I realize that there are victims when one is committing mortgage fraud but it just doesn't rise to the same level of moral outrage for most people that literally robbing widows and orphans does. I don't think anyone would start a gofundme for Wells Fargo whereas I think the burn victim (for example) could probably raise money for operations and medical care. So it is difficult for most people to watch Erika living an expensive lifestyle and crying her crocodile tears without doing anything to even acknowledge that there are victims and that she was - at best - living off money stolen from his clients.

Tre also made restitution after being released from prison while Erika is doing everything possible to paint herself as a victim.

Because of the way the show edits timelines it is really hard to know when some stuff was filmed. I mean when was the #mascaragate scene actually filmed because we know that stuff is routinely edited out of timelines in order to create a more evocative storyline. So it's hard to know what Erika knew or even what the other housewives knew during certain scenes.  

ETA I wanted to clarify by differentiating between what the housewives knew during certain episodes since they would know what the general public knew whereas Erika obviously was concealing ajd os still concealing what she knew and when she knew it. However, she is thus essentially playing a game in which she is responding to what is out there when a scene is being filmed as well as playing a longer game of trying to provide excuses or defenses for what hasn’t yet been revealed to the public. I think that is one reason that she is going off as completely inauthentic except to her most sycophantic fans since even she can’t get all of the stories straight or even know how best to react. It is the reason why the best thing she could have done was to leave the show and exit social media. 

Edited by amarante
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

Ha, right!  Amelia is taking pages out of the Kardashian playbook with the photo editing that makes her thighs look huge, but her head look tiny.  W/o photoshop, she has an amazing body.  Face, not to so much.

OMG, what's wrong with her legs! She could be in a horror movie, it looks that unnatural. Doesn't help that the room looks creepy as well. The whole photo just makes me sad.

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

OMG, what's wrong with her legs! She could be in a horror movie, it looks that unnatural. Doesn't help that the room looks creepy as well. The whole photo just makes me sad.

Right?

I don't know if she's purposefully trying to go with blank, angry, depressed model face, but she looks blank, angry, depressed.

If your entire worth is being the arm piece of a creepy dude and posting nearly naked photos of yourself, maybe it's not that fulfilling Lisa Rinna.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, leslieo54 said:

The Housewife and the Hustler is a new ABC News documentary original that debuted mid-June this year on Hulu and got deeply into what exactly Tom (and Erica) took from his clients. As others have suggested, it’s very much worth signing up at least for the free trial, assuming they still offer one, so you can watch it. It’s really shocking to see what people are capable of - as Erica says here, that scoundrel Mr. Girardi, stealing from widows and orphans, right under her unsuspecting nose… sigh.

I presently have Netflix, but I’m going to order Hulu right now too.  I just have to watch that.  Thanks a lot.  I’ll let you all know what I think about those crooks.

• Love 2

Amelia posted this on her instagram? It looks like she is on a bed in a seedy motel or a room set up in a garage judging from the ceiling. It's a disturbing photo.  Or this is an ad for underwear or some very skimpy bathing suit?  If that were my young daughter I would be horrified. Maybe she is trying out for a role in an adult film or getting ready to release a sex tape. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
On 7/15/2021 at 2:21 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I wonder if it's because they caught so much blow back for the way they treated the whole Denise thing so they are going the other direction now?  

Absolutely. Rinna and Richards have done a complete 180 since last year.

On 7/15/2021 at 5:36 PM, Thumper said:

Horse is dead.  Horse is dead. Please.  Stawwwp!

A-MEN!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

On one of the first episodes this year Rinna told Garcelle that she got a ton of criticism over her part in the Denise storyline last year.  She has learned her lesson. With no more QVC, she is depending on the housewives money. I can't see her Rinna beauty bringing in much money. She may be promoting  a reality show with Amelia and creepy Scott Disick. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Lisa must be very proud.  I’d have more respect for them had they both become teachers.  They are on their way to be like the Kartrashians.

2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

On one of the first episodes this year Rinna told Garcelle that she got a ton of criticism over her part in the Denise storyline last year.  She has learned her lesson. With no more QVC, she is depending on the housewives money. I can't see her Rinna beauty bringing in much money. She may be promoting  a reality show with Amelia and creepy Scott Disick. 

She’s off QVC?  Why?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

I presently have Netflix, but I’m going to order Hulu right now too.  I just have to watch that.  Thanks a lot.  I’ll let you all know what I think about those crooks.

So I immediately ordered Hulu and was all set to watch.  It wouldn’t come up on my tv.  I am not electronic savy .. no one was here to help, so I got so frustrated between the setting up and firestick, I gave up, called and cancelled.  Everything is just too technical and confusing, you have to have an engineering degree to navigate these contraptions.  Of course I did put my password in, and all the info, but still.  No go dammit.

50 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

Lisa must be very proud.  I’d have more respect for them had they both become teachers.  They are on their way to be like the Kartrashians.

She’s off QVC?  Why?

She insulted her customers. I forget exactly what she said, but I do remember it was really offensive.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Her clothing line is still on QVC. 

As I recall she said that she had gotten flack because of her argument about the MeToo movement and the appointment of Supreme Court Justices.

I am astounded that there is actually a market for her clothing which is really ugly but then there are a bunch of "designers" on QVC who seem to be successful selling hideous stuff.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
48 minutes ago, amarante said:

As I recall she said that she had gotten flack because of her argument about the MeToo movement and the appointment of Supreme Court Justices.

I am astounded that there is actually a market for her clothing which is really ugly but then there are a bunch of "designers" on QVC who seem to be successful selling hideous stuff.

No, she got a lot of flack for insulting people who shop on QVC.

She may have gotten flack for appointment of justices, but that really is less  impact for individuals than was her insulting of women who buy her clothes off of QVC.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

No, she got a lot of flack for insulting people who shop on QVC.

She may have gotten flack for appointment of justices, but that really is less impacting that was her insulting of women who buy her clothes off of QVC.

I was wrong in terms of why she had to crawl for her QVC bosses but she didn’t technically insult the QVC shoppers directly although she obviously thinks they are contemptible 🤫🤫

She had to take this down but nothing on the internet goes away 

Rinna’s comments include:

“I’m convinced that the haters/trolls are all fat hoarders with 50 cats.”

“With no teeth, and they couldn’t find their vagina if they tried.”

“Well all you nasty people need to go.”

“So get the fuck off my page. Now

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

This is from last summer.  As always, consider the source. 

Why Are They Shutting Down Lisa Rinna?

Lisa Rinna from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is a hustler and she’s got no shame in her game. The Hollywood actress has a successful clothing line that she sells on the QVC. However, she has recently come under fire by a vocal group that have called the network to have her fired. The reality star has now seemingly been forced to lay low on her advocacy for the Black Lives Matter movement.

Rinna has been using her platform on social media to raise awareness for social causes. The Veronica Mars alum has voiced her support for the BLM movement as well as the LGBTQ community. Rinna’s passion for fighting for what’s right is why RHOBH fans adore her. However, there’s a certain sector that doesn’t agree with Rinna’s views and are threatening her.

The Bravo star posted on her Instagram Stories a note where she explained that she was being forced into silence due to some “Karen’s” calling QVC to have her axed.

“I am sad to report [that] it would now seem I can’t use my platform to inform or question or say how I feel politically,” she wrote in a since-deleted post. “The Karen’s have bombarded QVC begging them to fire me and saying they will no longer buy my clothes.”

The Bravo star posted on her Instagram Stories a note where she explained that she was being forced into silence due to some “Karen’s” calling QVC to have her axed.

“I am sad to report [that] it would now seem I can’t use my platform to inform or question or say how I feel politically,” she wrote in a since-deleted post. “The Karen’s have bombarded QVC begging them to fire me and saying they will no longer buy my clothes.”

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 2
55 minutes ago, amarante said:

Her clothing line is now all on clearance. Rinna hasn't appeared on the network in months, maybe over a year. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Last July this was my opinion and hasn't changed:

QVC let her go last year and that statement was to save face down the road when people realized QVC stopped selling her clothes.  They didn't let her go over the "fat and 50 cats" remarks or Harry's Halloween swastika moment.  As long as the dusters were moving, they didn't care.  I believe the dusters stopped moving because consumers walked away from her brand and so, QVC finally walked away from her.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, amarante said:

Putting aside whether Erika knew or not the issue is that to some extent Tre's crimes were victimless. I realize that there are victims when one is committing mortgage fraud but it just doesn't rise to the same level of moral outrage for most people that literally robbing widows and orphans does. I don't think anyone would start a gofundme for Wells Fargo whereas I think the burn victim (for example) could probably raise money for operations and medical care. So it is difficult for most people to watch Erika living an expensive lifestyle and crying her crocodile tears without doing anything to even acknowledge that there are victims and that she was - at best - living off money stolen from his clients.

Tre also made restitution after being released from prison while Erika is doing everything possible to paint herself as a victim.

Because of the way the show edits timelines it is really hard to know when some stuff was filmed. I mean when was the #mascaragate scene actually filmed because we know that stuff is routinely edited out of timelines in order to create a more evocative storyline. So it's hard to know what Erika knew or even what the other housewives knew during certain scenes.  

ETA I wanted to clarify by differentiating between what the housewives knew during certain episodes since they would know what the general public knew whereas Erika obviously was concealing ajd os still concealing what she knew and when she knew it. However, she is thus essentially playing a game in which she is responding to what is out there when a scene is being filmed as well as playing a longer game of trying to provide excuses or defenses for what hasn’t yet been revealed to the public. I think that is one reason that she is going off as completely inauthentic except to her most sycophantic fans since even she can’t get all of the stories straight or even know how best to react. It is the reason why the best thing she could have done was to leave the show and exit social media. 

Oh, I don't really think that Theresa's crime was a victimless one. Financial crimes have victims, too, and I'm guessing that Joe Giudice did a lot of ripping off of small businesses and what have you. But I agree with you that the scale of things is much different here - the scale of what Tom is accused of is much bigger.

I mean, I'm not that interested in defending Theresa Giudice - at the end of the day, I think her mindset wasn't all that different from Erika's (allegedly), which is to believe that she deserved whatever fortune comes her way and who cares if others were hurt because of it - with the caveat that of course Erika hasn't been convicted of anything yet. I just think it is a lot easier for the viewing audience to believe that Theresa was unaware of what a crook Joe was because of the persona that Theresa presents on the show. That's a lot more difficult for Erika to pull off because "ditzy" and "uninvolved" aren't a part of the persona she presents. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

In answer to @EMMAWOODHOUSE,  maybe Lisa Rinna asked the customers if they had any BJ’s lately.  I thought maybe her daughters would be different, but they are on their way to be like the Mother.  My whole life I’ve never heard any woman talk like that until this show.  

• Love 3

Rinna called her customers “Karen’s” because they complained to QVC about Rinna making nasty remarks about Brett Kavanaugh during the Supreme Court nomination.

She felt that she could say whatever she wanted without any pushback.

She really doesn’t know her audience just like Satan Andy Cohen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Feech said:

Rinna called her customers “Karen’s” because they complained to QVC about Rinna making nasty remarks about Brett Kavanaugh during the Supreme Court nomination.

She felt that she could say whatever she wanted without any pushback.

She really doesn’t know her audience just like Satan Andy Cohen.

Apparently, she’s a stupid woman.  She should know you just can’t talk politics just because you are on a tv show.  Her clothes on QVC were not impressive either.  

• Love 2

I guess I never bought into "Tom's such a great guy" and I actually never felt Erica really portrayed him that way, other than that he gave her $$$ for whatever she wanted to do.  But we saw him be controlling, humiliate her in front of her friends on her show, she said that they didn't have sex, and basically admitted that the "love and respect" they had for each other was not that of a typical marriage.  If he cheated once a few years ago, he cheated whenever he felt like it; she just didn't care because she was off in Mykonos pattin the puss with Mikey and the gang.  So to act like she's delivering shocking revelations now - is anyone (besides Kyle) shocked?  The only real thing to be shocked about would be what Garcelle said - that she's divorcing him now that he's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.  IMO her mistake was to believe that anyone would buy that she "just couldn't live that way anymore" and had to be free, right before this scandal came out - what a happy coincidence!  At this point in the show's timing I'm giving the others a break because they didn't know then what we all know now.  We'll see how this develops.  I'm most interested to see the scene of her snarling at Sutton 😈

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

They do too read books guys! They read their mom's and learned how to give head. "Very precisely."

I have two married daughters, and never, never talked about these things.  Maybe Lisa thinks it’s a good thing to be open about stuff like this.  I don’t know how Harry married that slob.  Does he have no say how these girls are growing up and what they are up to?  Lisa is beyond thrilled about this Disick romance.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

I have two married daughters, and never, never talked about these things.  Maybe Lisa thinks it’s a good thing to be open about stuff like this.  I don’t know how Harry married that slob.  Does he have no say how these girls are growing up and what they are up to?  Lisa is beyond thrilled about this Disick romance.

I know. Erika is no prude, but her jaw even dropped during that conversation. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Rinna sure knows how to put the spin on things.  She has offended almost every former fan (I actually used to like her) in some way or other and they stopped shopping her "line."  I agree with dosodog that QVC cut ties with her for financial reasons.  Bravo is the same way- they'll keep her around to do their bidding as long as her pot-stirring produces ratings.  Protests from audience members don't have any bearing on their decision making process.

• Love 7

Wow, a reason to like Lisa Rinna! Who knew?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Wow, a reason to like Lisa Rinna! Who knew?

That's not all she said. And a company like QVC has no tolerance for a vendor who insults their customers. Her clothes are all on clearance now some reduced up to 75% off. She cooked her goose with her nasty instagram posts. 

• LOL 3
On 7/15/2021 at 7:38 AM, Chatty Cake said:

To me Kyles crying seems the fakest. It’s the voice breaking and going up yet I never notice tears. 

Kyle's a very anxious person, so I can see nerves/anxiety presenting as panicky-close-to-but-not quite crying. You can be worked up without being tear-y. I'm more likely to get tear-y when angry, and just shaky when upset. 

On 7/15/2021 at 9:27 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I also agree that it is likely Rinna and Harry Hamlin live within their means. I don't think that the fact that Rinna hustles for work means that they are living beyond their means - I just think that for all of her (considerable) faults, Rinna is a hard worker and will take every opportunity she thinks will make them a buck. I can't fault her for that, even the Depends thing. It was honest work, it paid her a lot of money, which probably afforded them other opportunities, etc.

I wonder how many bad investments they've made, because she did talk about NEEDING that Depends money in a real way. She had the store at the beginning of the series and that failed. Not sure how her clothing line business was structured - that could have been a sinkhole just barely covered by QVC. And she seems like the type who'd invest in some frivolous thing "sure to succeed!" and Harry's a bit eccentric, so he could be off mining bitcoin or something. That said, I like the hustle, and if you live in a way where you're close to the margin but you dig down and keep going, good for you. 

Re: Erika's participation in the show - yes, it would be better if she didn't... but the show is how she'll pay for private representation. It would be incredibly foolish to cut off her one legitimate income channel. Damn risky, though. 

On 7/15/2021 at 4:20 PM, amarante said:

There is just no way one can justify going after Denise Richards for possibly having a lesbian fling or Lisa and the tiresome doggiegate and yet sanctimoniously say that Erika deserves the benefit of the doubt. 

When entire seasons of any of these franchises revolve around something extraordinarily petty, usually it comes down to the REAL offense being something that the show will not acknowledge/film/air, and often tied into that wife not pulling her weight, not attending mandatory events, "getting away" with something. And the others go in for the kill, because the only way to get them off the show is to make them the bad guy AND build some sort of case why you can never work with them again.

I think the Erika thing took them by surprise so genuine reactions will unfold with time.

The Sutton-Crystal situation seems to be a common "you want the diamond? Fight for it" situation. They often hire a couple of women as prospective housewives and let them know that only one will get the prize and the other will be demoted in production to "friend of." Sutton was marginal last year, and Crystal seems promising. It's Kathy's first season, but she isn't going anywhere, which means Sutton's place is Crystal's to take. Both their behaviors reflect it. Sutton's in a panic, and Crystal is calm and cool enough to see that Erika's issues may make room for someone on the colder side of the spectrum, someone NOT incredibly reactive and "hot" as Kyle and Dorit and Rinna. Garcelle is calm, but she's warmer. Kathy is... an unknown. 

So there's a vacancy for a cold ass bitch, especially if Erika ends up relocating for a while. (And I don't mean that as an insult - some people heat up in volatile situations, some get deadly calm.  Crystal slyly observes and then digs her heels in and I like that because it's what I do.)  My fave housewife moments are the ones where chaos is breaking out all over but Kandi is digging into the hors d'oeuvres.  I like the ones who are willing to go just so far into the nonsense, but then pull back and let crazy be crazy.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 7/15/2021 at 11:33 AM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I've been thinking about one of Erika's tagline: I'm an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, or some such crap.  But, now I can see that she just may be:

* Acts independent and icy, until now when she's dependent and vulnerable.

* Loves and adores her husband, until now when she recounts years of dismissive and controlling behavior.

* Describes Tom as powerful and always winning at the same time as melting away with dementia.

* Life is falling apart and is constantly in tears (without a tissue in sight) while posting provocative, scantily clothed insta photos.

It must be.  Not only can she apparently no longer afford tissues, she cannot afford waterproof mascara.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, kassa said:

Kyle's a very anxious person, so I can see nerves/anxiety presenting as panicky-close-to-but-not quite crying. You can be worked up without being tear-y. I'm more likely to get tear-y when angry, and just shaky when upset. 

I've seen Kyle's eyes look teary many times, but she does give me the impression that instead of doing what most of us do (try to hold back tears), she embraces it. Maybe it's the actress in her, IDK.

• Love 1
On 7/18/2021 at 11:53 AM, Boo Boo said:

I think she’s pretty but this photo makes her look like a giant in a crack house. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)

Portia seems like a complete brat to me. 

If I have to hear again about Erikas house. You would think she’s living in some crack den lol. Rinna saying oh you obv aren’t hiding assets and gesturing around at the house. Like jeez lol.

Erika is a fake bitch tho. I still believe this whole thing is Toms plan to get out of these lawsuits.

No one wants to see or hear Rinnas dumb daughters. Stop trying to make those 2 idiots happen.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 13
45 minutes ago, Marley said:

No one wants to see or hear Rinnas dumb daughters. Stop trying to make those 2 idiots happen.

Gotta admit, when we met Porter, while obviously there was no reason to be immediately fascinated with her, I was still interested in her. Rinna's daughters just seem so much like the exact types they're trying to be. Which is ironic because I'm sure this is what they consider cool and interesting.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/16/2021 at 10:52 AM, Hangin Out said:

No need .. they slow down too.

Not my husband, who is 60. He still wants it 2-3 times per week and I want it 0 times. Ack!

I have no sympathy for Erika and haven’t liked her from the start. I’ve always found her cold. I wasn’t buying most of her comments about Tom. The tears were ridiculous. 

What I can’t figure out is why Lisa is so quick to defend Erica. Where are her bloodhound skills when we all need them? 

That picture of Lisa’s daughter is strange. Her head looks too small for her body. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 2
On 7/18/2021 at 9:53 AM, Boo Boo said:

WTF is going on with her arms? First, she looks like he has man hands and her arms look about 6ft long! Maybe she's becoming knuckle dragger like her mother!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sutton and Crystal remind me of Heather and Shannon during the hoedown season. Heather knew which buttons of Shannon’s to push, and Crystal knows that just sitting back calmly and sticking to her opinion will set off Sutton. It’s becoming a game now. Crystal is living rent free in Sutton’s head. Move. On.

I’m not on anybody’s team here. I know I would never knock and then enter someone’s room, not even if I knew them well. This storyline is beginning to bore me. I am, however, enjoying Rinna’s clenched teeth over Amelia dating Scott Disick.

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

she looks like he has man hands

As someone who has both man hands (And feet) I take exception to this!😡

Don’t you just love lobster?😁

43 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

. Heather knew which buttons of Shannon’s to push, and Crystal knows that just sitting back calmly and sticking to her opinion will set off Sutton

Can you imagine if the majority of the women went to the other side of the room (for an “intervention” or whatever via NY) and did not include Sutton what a meltdown could ensue?

seriously though, I hope Sutton can become a more secure person in herself through this HW experience.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

and Crystal knows that just sitting back calmly and sticking to her opinion will set off Sutton. It’s becoming a game now.

Crystal acting like an adult in a social situation who has to be around someone she doesn’t get along with isn't pushing her buttons” unless the world revolves around Sutton and despite what Sutton seems to believe that simply isn’t true. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

As someone who has both man hands (And feet) I take exception to this!😡

Don’t you just love lobster?😁

Can you imagine if the majority of the women went to the other side of the room (for an “intervention” or whatever via NY) and did not include Sutton what a meltdown could ensue?

seriously though, I hope Sutton can become a more secure person in herself through this HW experience.

Rinna’s garden party was an embarrassment, thanks to Sutton. I think that reminded me most of Shannon and Heather — remember Lizzie’s dinner party where Shannon went off and Heather calmly turned to Terry and asked if Shannon was having a psychotic break?

Sutton seems extremely insecure. I don’t know if she’s BH material — she doesn’t quite seem to fit with the vibe (never has). She’s probably too rich for the OC. She just needs to learn to let things go. Constantly chewing on them will guarantee that the feud will never die.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The only way Crystal acting like an adult who is in a social situation who has to be around someone she doesn’t get along with isn’t “pushing her buttons” unless the world revolves around Sutton and despite what Sutton seems to believe that simply isn’t true. 

Sutton needs to learn that not everyone she meets will be a fan of hers. For whatever reason, she and Crystal do not mesh, and that’s fine. All they have to do is be civil, but it bothers Sutton that Crystal doesn’t like her, so the constant harping on a situation that she needs to move on from. Crystal will always see the door incident as a violation, which will always stick in Sutton’s craw.

Sutton reminds me more of Shannon than Crystal does of Heather, maybe, but there have been times when I’ve gotten the sense that Crystal is enjoying Sutton’s over-the-topness. YMMV.

• Love 1