Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

On 10/2/2021 at 12:47 AM, Kamal said:

I personally prefer Travis wall's dancing but Evan Miller has a more cheerleader style so point should be Evan Miller. Travis wall can be the point for show group. Haha

I'd watch both Evan & Travis on the squad!

• Love 17
18 hours ago, allitator said:

Kyndall is my one that always makes me SO angry that she didn’t make it. If I had the power to make one cut TCC have made it out of all of the seasons, it would be her.

This actually might be a fun game. If you had to choose only one cut TCC to be able to make the team, who would it be?

Amy, Dayton and Kyndall because they were all such nice girls who you could tell were passionate about being part of the team. Each of them would have made great ambassadors and they were fun to watch. They certainly would have been more captivating then some of the other blenders who have made the team in the past like Christina or Kristen for example.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

Amy, Dayton and Kyndall because they were all such nice girls who you could tell were passionate about being part of the team. Each of them would have made great ambassadors and they were fun to watch. They certainly would have been more captivating then some of the other blenders who have made the team in the past like Christina or Kristen for example.

I can't believe I forgot about Dayton!  That makes 4 girls I wanted on the squad their respective years.  Now, my list goes Dayton > Taryn > Kyndall/Taylor.  Dayton is amazing and totally done dirty in Training Camp.  I don't believe she was among the weakest  dancers that year, especially since Kelli was SO hard on her that year (probably harder on her than ANY other girl that season).  When you're under such intense scrutiny AND being picked at for any/every little fault, it's easy to get self-conscious and make mistakes.  If she'd had the normal level of scrutiny (and wasn't on Kelli's sh*t list), she would likely have made the squad that year.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, tteek74 said:

I was at the game today. There was definitely someone missing from Lexie’s group I believe, but I have no idea who. I could see the space in the quarter change when that group was in front of us. 
I also saw the performance on the little mini field in front of the stadium. (I’m assuming this is the plaza performance) it was that prince song. I love that routine! I was literally a foot away. I didn’t record it. I did get them as they went by, and they are so beautiful and tiny. Judy as well! I didn’t see Kelly, but I was so shocked they came out literally right where I was standing. This was a surprise gift from hubby for anniversary. It was a great game, and I got to see Kleine( whose cute little facials I could see from my nosebleed seats), Lea, Claire (who is absolutely stunning in person), Lexie, Rachel (hubs loves her!)and Gina looks so good and not at all scary skinny. Kristin signed the  National anthem which was really cool.  I did not see Kaydianna or Madeline Salter. Oh, the game was good too. Haha i just wanted to tell my people who would understand how much fangirling I did! 

What an awesome surprise from your hubby, he's a keeper! And wow, being that close to them! How great!!! :-)

• Love 11
1 minute ago, TB12 said:

What an awesome surprise from your hubby, he's a keeper! And wow, being that close to them! How great!!! :-)

They literally have a rope that separates them and the fans !!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

They literally have a rope that separates them and the fans !!! 

There wasn’t. They were right in front of me as they walked off. No ropes. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I was standing where they came off at the end. I have a video of them walking and waving. 

Edited by tteek74
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Love 2 C U Smile said:

I notice a few people have talked about the mispronunciation of her name but have not heard it myself.  How does Kelli say her name? 

Kelli says Jay LYNN two words.  Her name is Jalyn.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, tteek74 said:

There wasn’t. They were right in front of me as they walked off. No ropes. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I was standing where they came off at the end. I have a video of them walking and waving. 

When I went to the first one they had a rope in the front of them and behind them I am glad you had a lot of fun 

Edited by Holly85
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I also agree about Vivian her first year in training camp. It’s a shame that she let the attention go to her head by her second year.

I wish they would’ve taken Kyndall. I understood why they didn’t, but I really liked her and hated that she got cut at the very end both years.

I think Vivian with her 1st year power, personality and that hair along with the trimmer legs her 2nd year cud have made the team but alas as her thighs got smaller, her ego got bigger. She cud not stop looking at herself. If she kept her original personality, I think she wud have made it. She wud have been wildly popular. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Trixi said:

I think Vivian with her 1st year power, personality and that hair along with the trimmer legs her 2nd year cud have made the team but alas as her thighs got smaller, her ego got bigger. She cud not stop looking at herself. If she kept her original personality, I think she wud have made it. She wud have been wildly popular. 

I also thought Vivian should have made it her first year.  I understood why she got cut the second year, though.  

I also thought Tessa should have made it, my heart broke for her that she had such a bad injury and then they cut her so early when she re-auditioned.  :( 

• Love 6

Sadly, I think to Kelli the cheerleaders aren't people with feelings, so if one can't perform, she just replaces them.    I think Daphne was just another dancer to her, and she was already adding one more TCC to the roster before Daphne was out of the stadium.    With all of the remarks about low kicks, I think Daphne would have been cut anyway, with the excuse that they didn't want to risk her health.     I wish Daphne would have stopped before training camp, and not hurt her other leg.    

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Sadly, I think to Kelli the cheerleaders aren't people with feelings, so if one can't perform, she just replaces them.    I think Daphne was just another dancer to her, and she was already adding one more TCC to the roster before Daphne was out of the stadium.    With all of the remarks about low kicks, I think Daphne would have been cut anyway, with the excuse that they didn't want to risk her health.     I wish Daphne would have stopped before training camp, and not hurt her other leg.    

I wish she would of taken a year off to completely heal and came back 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

From the look of some of the videos and pics I’ve seen of today’s game it looks like a couple of the girls weren’t at the game! 

This link shows a pic of Lexie’s group with 7 girls on the sideline and a blonde again down… believe Tyra (not Elli) is missing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUkwYAMJ_5T/?utm_medium=copy_link

Video is of Rachel’s group and it looks like Kaydinna is missing  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUk5MFjlaPX/?utm_medium=copy_link

They showed Elli on TV (FOX) so she was there.  They also showed Jada.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Jcamille said:

Hello everyone, would someone post the roster of girls who made the team this year? I want to know who made it so I can follow along with them through the show series. Thank you.

9AE81B18-09A8-4E71-A46F-FE1899C6A100.jpeg

• Love 7

I’ve been unwinding and watching the eps on Pluto. A few more— besides Kyndall — who should’ve made it:

Truck-lover Taylor

Courtney Johnson? Johnston? (cute & bubbly; one of the last cut from training camp)

Tessa (withdrew for injury, later had a stroke)

Kat from LSU. 

I loved Auto Amy, but I give her a pass — God really did have a better plan for her, with the Golden State Warriors during a championship season.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Pj3422 said:

Kat from LSU. 

I loved Auto Amy, but I give her a pass — God really did have a better plan for her, with the Golden State Warriors during a championship season.

Totally agree about Kat, which reminded me about "muscular arms" Lacey, who I also thought should've made the team. Forever love Auto Amy!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Pj3422 said:

I’ve been unwinding and watching the eps on Pluto. A few more— besides Kyndall — who should’ve made it:

Tessa (withdrew for injury, later had a stroke)

OMGoodness that's awful for someone so young.  

• Love 1

Girls I wish they would've taken:

Lauren Gibler

Grace Sells (I know her weight was an issue but she was such a great dancer)

Lacey muscle arms from LSU

Megan with the thutt

Vivian her first year

Dayton

• Love 6

Frankly, I don't see how I could choose just one girl when there's multiple girls spread across the years that should have made it over some of the girls that actually DID make the squad.  Courtney Johnston, Taylor (truck), Dayton, Kyndall, Taryn, and probably a few others I'm forgetting should have ALL made the squad.  If girls like Morgan, Breelan, Meredith, and such could make it, why couldn't they? There's also a few girls that Kelli WOULD have put on the squad if she could JUST find a way to (Malena springs immediately to mind and Victoria that year).

• Love 5
1 hour ago, h2ogirl said:

Girls I wish they would've taken:

Lauren Gibler

Grace Sells (I know her weight was an issue but she was such a great dancer)

Lacey muscle arms from LSU

Megan with the thutt

Vivian her first year

Dayton

It’s Courtney, Truck Taylor and Megan for me of the campers…all more interesting with stronger abilities than Breelan, Morgan, Meredith, Loni, etc. 

Maybe if Taylor had tried out in a less competitive year, because worse kickers have def made the team before and after. 

Justice for Lacey, whose muscular arms are covered by a damn blouse just like a cankle is covered by the damn boot. I’m willing to bet Lauren with the insane abs was also putting on a majestic gun show, same as Stephanie, Lisa, etc. Like hey that’s some great, hard earned, strong bodies these women have busted their ass for and fueled up to get. 

I’m alright with Auto Amy and Vivian not making it either year tho. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Frankly, I don't see how I could choose just one girl when there's multiple girls spread across the years that should have made it over some of the girls that actually DID make the squad.  Courtney Johnston, Taylor (truck), Dayton, Kyndall, Taryn, and probably a few others I'm forgetting should have ALL made the squad.  If girls like Morgan, Breelan, Meredith, and such could make it, why couldn't they? There's also a few girls that Kelli WOULD have put on the squad if she could JUST find a way to (Malena springs immediately to mind and Victoria that year).

I love how we all have different view points. It makes the boards really interesting!

I would likely have cut everyone you mentioned except Courtney and Breelan.

Dayton, no doubt, would have been a great DCC, but I am not sure she would have made my team in season 13 without a roster bigger than 36. Way too many good TCCs, which lead to brutal cuts that year. They even cut Tara that season just to eek out one more spot for rookies 🙄

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Justice for Lacey, whose muscular arms are covered by a damn blouse just like a cankle is covered by the damn boot. I’m willing to bet Lauren with the insane abs was also putting on a majestic gun show, same as Stephanie, Lisa, etc. Like hey that’s some great, hard earned, strong bodies these women have busted their ass for and fueled up to get. 

Exactly! I feel like there was more to the story than we were shown. Cause how??? How does she not get an invitation to TC? Same with LSU Kat with the dark hair and phenomenal kicks.

• Love 15

Finally getting around to posting my thoughts on Friday's episode. This one seemed to have a little more energy to it with a few compelling things happening. Firstly, actually seeing Daphne's injury happen was really jarring and I just felt so bad for her. I could actually tell it was coming because the camera was really focusing on her & they were showing Kelli & Judy's comments. It's easy to see how it happened. She was trying to go easy on the knee she hurt first and that put extra strain on the uninjured one. It really was only a matter of time, but because it was a kick night practice, that made it happen sooner. You could see on her face she knew it was over. I just hope she just takes this time to focus on getting better. One a side note, I did briefly spot Amanda during the kick practice. She was in the small group with Daphne & seemed to be in the middle of their short line. I almost didn't recognize her because her hair is longer and I didn't spot her after that.

Melissa's mentoring program is really such a joke because the girls she picks almost never last very long. I actually felt bad for Kaya having to be put through that because to me, Melissa's mentoring seems more like the kiss of death. As soon as Melissa said she was working with Kaya I was like, "welp, it's been nice knowing you Kaya." At this point, if I was a rookie and I got a sense that Melissa wanted to "help me", I'd go "thanks, but no thanks."

Evan Miller really is my favorite guest choreographer. He seems like such a joy and he's always fair & nice, even in his criticism. And I was so happy for Madeline S. when he remembered her and complimented her. She was positively beaming and looked so pretty.

I agreed with their selection of who they called into the office and Kaya did deserve to go home as it was obvious she was in over her head. I was glad that Christine managed to talk them out of cutting her as she does seem like a nice girl who will make a great ambassador. I'm glad that she does make the team.

All in all, a much more interesting episode and the promo for next week looks quite intense with Ava being called into the office for dancing on social media.

• Love 13

I hope this isn’t OT, but I bought season 16 on Amazon this year( I normally do), and they’ve still not released episode 3. Anyone else having this issue? I’ve never had this type of issue. Not days of waiting. 

Edited by tteek74
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, tteek74 said:

I hope this isn’t OT, but I bought season 16 on Amazon this hear( I normally do), and they’ve still not released episode 3. Anyone else having this issue?

I saw on Reddit that people have reached out and something abt they are waiting for the content provider to release it refunds are being issued if you ask for one 

Edited by Holly85

Finally got to watch all 3 current episodes just today.( I have Google TV) Thoughts on a couple of the rookies

Amanda H- Cut too soon in my opinion. Not even one of my favorites, but she seemed really coachable and totally fits in with the DCC. She needed more "wow" but I felt like with more time, she could of gotten there. I honestly hopes she comes back. 

Ava- weirded out with the editing choices on her. Ava seems like the type of girl TBTB would usually protect at all cost. Like... make the squad 37  She's pretty, great figure, her kicks are beautiful, and her dance technique is gorgeous.  Makes me think her journey doesn't end well and frankly, TPTB don't want her to come back. It seems like they have a serious issue with her every episode so far. And next week is no different apparently. She just seems young to me.

Kelee - She's so adorable. I was already obsessed with her beautiful dark skin tone especially, in the uniform, before I even saw episode one. To find out that she was dealing with racist comments over her skin, is genuinely heartbreaking to me.  She's a doll and I'm glad she makes it. To hell with the heaters. 

Kylie- she reminds me so much of little "Me too" Taylor in the looks.  But seems bright, charming, and a sweetheart. Needs another year in my opinion to be honest. Seems very "young" But seriously another one I hope comes back next year. 

KayDianna. She has a beautiful and unique look plus the power, but don't see what the fuss is about so far..that phone thing she tried to add to her freestyle was... strange. *Shrug* haven't been impressed so far. We shall see

Kleine-  I REALLY don't see what the fuss is so far.  She has that same goofy personality like Kat. So like Kat, she might grow on me towards the end. Maybe. I don't know.  Judy doesn't seem too keen on her at this point and I'm with Judy!! That's all.  Lol 😆

Rebecca- Love her. Just love her.  She looks like a DCC.  Give her the dang uniform and call it a day. Please and thank you. 

Ashlinn- She's looks great ! I honestly don't think she got any plastic surgery. To me,  it looks like she gain a little bit of weight since last year and changed up her makeup. It looks so much softer than last year.  I remember her looking rail thin the last time she tried out, now she's got some curves. Gutted over her domestic violence story, but so glad they are bringing awareness to these issues. Domestic violence has been on the rise since the pandemic started. I'm sure this hit close to home for a lot of people.

Cailey- She reminds me so much of Jackie Bob. How can I NOT want her to come back lol 

Madeline S- Still looking like she came out of a 1950s glam catalog. I'm glad she had that cute little moment with Even Miller. It made me smile with how over the moon she was. I kinda wished it was Charm who said it. I remember two years ago, it was Charm who said that Madeline S is only a "no" because she's not ready.. but she believes Madeline will come back to training camp and be fire next time. It would of been a nice full circle moment, but I'm glad Madeline is doing well so far. Hopefully we will see more of her. 

Tori- another one I'm soooo wanting to see more of. Holding out hope that we will see more of her during SG audition( My favorite episode of the season)  But what from what we've seen in 3 episodes, girlfriend is coming for her boots..get the hell out of her way. Go! Go Tori!!! 

Kya- Oh boy. I think she was just a victim of her nerves and anxiety. And MRS was not helping her at all. That whole mentoring session was extremely awkward and towards the end MRS seemed like she gave up on Kya. Could be that Kya cut MRS off too many times, when she was speaking. I personally was laughing my butt off. So yea. I hope Kya comes back. XD 

Edited by MeeMee2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Erinbridget said:

I meant to say this when I watched on Friday but I’ve been so busy, but Kylie is so adorable and I wish she made it🥺

Totally agree. I really like her look she's so adorable and I hope she comes back.

But... following her Instagram I don't get the vibe that she'll come back. 

Amanda and Mel I feel like will come back.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MeeMee2 said:

Cailey- She reminds me so much of Jackie Bob. How can I NOT want her to come back lol 

I thought this too! She seems mature and well-rounded, just needs a bit more punch in her dance and to mix up her expressions a bit. I hope she gets a spot next year. 

• Love 7

Is anyone else wondering what Kelli is referring to with Ava’s social media? Come on the kid just left high school. I had a nosey at her IG at the weekend when I finally got the episode and she must’ve deleted it because her IG looked fine! 

I was also so annoyed that much more wasn’t said for Daphne or Amanda considering they respect their veterans, Daphne & Amanda deserved more - Amanda should’ve definite been acknowledged and not Erica’d out and no I’m not just saying it because I’m a fan of them both. People will notice. 

MRS has had her day I think. They whole thing with Kya felt awkward and Caroline could’ve done that entire thing with Kya on her own and would’ve likely achieved better results. 

late to the party on this too but there’s a few cut TCC’s I would’ve saved - LSU Kat, auto Amy, Dayton and curly haired Kyndall.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Is anyone else wondering what Kelli is referring to with Ava’s social media? Come on the kid just left high school. I had a nosey at her IG at the weekend when I finally got the episode and she must’ve deleted it because her IG looked fine! 

I was also so annoyed that much more wasn’t said for Daphne or Amanda considering they respect their veterans, Daphne & Amanda deserved more - Amanda should’ve definite been acknowledged and not Erica’d out and no I’m not just saying it because I’m a fan of them both. People will notice. 

MRS has had her day I think. They whole thing with Kya felt awkward and Caroline could’ve done that entire thing with Kya on her own and would’ve likely achieved better results. 

late to the party on this too but there’s a few cut TCC’s I would’ve saved - LSU Kat, auto Amy, Dayton and curly haired Kyndall.

I agree, if the social media is about Ava, she either deleted it or it’s on another platform (maybe TikTok?). 

I would have saved Shaina- she was a great dancer and so stunning. I don’t blame her for not wanting to come back after the show tried to exploit her friends’ passing 

• Love 24
4 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I thought it was weird they didn't have some sort of interview with Daphne when she hurt her other knee. But maybe she did not want to be on camera right in that moment - I can see how it would be devastating to her.

I was watching some of season 10 last night on Pluto and MRS looks so much better with her natural face. This was only 6 years ago. She's gone way over the top now with the injections. I used to like her, but I don't think she adds anything of value to the show anymore other than annoying and staged soundbites for the editors. I am also not loving the format changes/editing style in the newer seasons. Rewatching season 10 made me realize how much smoother meeting the TCCs and interviews used to be, and no over the top awkward sob stories. MTT now is so choppy and weird. 

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, AprilHdz said:

I was at Sundays game, against the Panthers.

Kristen is one of their favorites in my opinion. She signed the National Anthem in the middle of the field and was shown on the big screen multiole times. 

Rachel W was the cheerleader shown over and over and over and over again on the big screen. Its as if she was the entire squad. Dissapointing being they are all so beautiful and fans should get to see them all.

Gina, amazing dancer. Energy throughtout the entire game but is scary thin. Must be about 100 lbs. 

Kat, not a fan, but I must say she has sex appeal and is stunning. She danced well and expressions were on point. 

Jayln should have been GL over Rachel. She is an amazing dancer. Rachel took to long to chose choreo to dance too, sometimes the song was over by the time she started to dance. Other times choreo would not go with the beat of the songs. 

Hidden gems - Claire, she has an amazing figure. I dare say she is the hottest of them all. She gives Rachel a run for her money. Dani, Madeline (legacy) she looks gorgous in uniform and her expressions are sexy. 

Maybe Rachel had an off night !! And honestly them showing her a lot I would blame the camera people on the field 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I wish LSU Kat would get on here and give us the dirty of what went down. Even if it's her friend's boyfriend's sister or something. I want the scoop!  She should have easily had a training camp invite.

This is just my opinion, I have no validation on it but I always had the feeling Cersten didn't like LSU Kat or was maybe jealous of her. I'm sure i'm wrong but girl always gave me mean girl vibes and it bummed me out bc she was adorable. Not a fan of hers... 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I thought it was weird they didn't have some sort of interview with Daphne when she hurt her other knee. But maybe she did not want to be on camera right in that moment - I can see how it would be devastating to her.

I was watching some of season 10 last night on Pluto and MRS looks so much better with her natural face. This was only 6 years ago. She's gone way over the top now with the injections. I used to like her, but I don't think she adds anything of value to the show anymore other than annoying and staged soundbites for the editors. I am also not loving the format changes/editing style in the newer seasons. Rewatching season 10 made me realize how much smoother meeting the TCCs and interviews used to be, and no over the top awkward sob stories. MTT now is so choppy and weird. 

In episode one I actually found Melissa helpful. She said something along the lines of ‘imagine you’re walking on an invisible straight line’ to help Kleine do a sexier intro walk for a dance. This was constructive direction.

Then in episode three she’s all ‘get out of your own head’ as if this is helpful/actionable dance advice? Whoever said they would have preferred to see Caroline give the corrections, Amen. 

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Touch the Star said:

I agree, if the social media is about Ava, she either deleted it or it’s on another platform (maybe TikTok?). 

I would have saved Shaina- she was a great dancer and so stunning. I don’t blame her for not wanting to come back after the show tried to exploit her friends’ passing 

Ok I was in a TikTok hole and found this on Ava’s TikTok, it went pretty viral in June (3.2 million views). https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMREfRDKp/
If that’s what they’re referring to in the next episode, i don’t think Kelli wants the dcc being associated with pushing a little girl into a swimming pool (even if it’s for a joke or something, I don’t think it’s particularly funny) 

Edited by Touch the Star
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Touch the Star said:

Ok I was in a TikTok hole and found this on Ava’s TikTok, it went pretty viral in June (3.2 million views). https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMREfRDKp/
If that’s what they’re referring to in the next episode, i don’t think Kelli wants the dcc being associated with pushing a little girl into a swimming pool (even if it’s for a joke or something, I don’t think it’s particularly funny) 

Something about Ava gives me major Chelsea Elizabeth vibes. She seems sweet and all but why do I get this feeling she's a completely different person when the cameras are off and she's not in DCC land? I feel like K&J would say she's toxic in the locker room. Also I figured that one or the one of her dancing to T-Pain (where she's making humping gestures) could be the one K&J talked about, or she deleted it all together. Those are obviously made just for fun, but I could see K&J thinking it's distasteful. She seems to be really into TikTok and going viral... Most likely using DCC as a stepping stone just like Julia. That said, if she matures a little this year I could see her coming back and doing well!

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 9