Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

Well here we are 2 episodes in and wow 4 cuts in one night! I mean I knew they got rid of a few fairly quickly, but 4 all at once was shocking. When they called those 4 into the office, I actually thought at least 1 would be safe and I felt really sorry for Bre. I did feel the other 3 girls deserved to be cut and when rookie Amanda was jabbering away to the employee who called her to the office about being excited to meet Kelli & Judy I was like "Oh honey, I'd pin down that excitement for a bit if I were you." Really I'd hate to be the employee that's told to bring the girls to the office because I have no poker face.

I agree with people commenting on what Madeline Malloy. For a 4 year vet to be talking about doing enough to just "make it through" is not acceptable. Kelli and Judy have said time and again that they want people to leave it all on the field and they hate when a cheerleader looks like she's just marking the dance. I mean I felt bad for her that she got called out, but it was justified. Frankly I'm surprised she's not the lowest ranking vet with that attitude.

I have to say I love little Melanie and thought she did a great job which makes me sad knowing she doesn't make it. Of course the reason she's cut will be revealed, but for now I don't see why she couldn't stay. One thing is that I don't get why they are raving about Lea. From the brief shots I'm seeing of her on screen, I'm not seeing anything that makes her stand out from the others. Frankly the only reason I know she's there is hearing Kelli & Judy say her name occasionally.

The other big thing that stood out to be was the segment of showing new rookies being hosted by DCC alumni. For a split second I was worried that the home they showed was going to be Tina Kalina's and we were going to have to hear her going on about how her dear friend Kelli asked if she would open her home to a rookie and how she was so proud to answer the DCC's call. Thankfully, that was not the case.

Otherwise, it was an ok episode, but kind of boring compared to all that was going on in the 1st one.

• Love 5
On 9/25/2021 at 12:52 PM, Holly85 said:

I know a lot of people were commenting on the episode thred and Natalie and kliene staying with her sometime during tc she ends up moving to stay with Claire w and Tyra 

I thought it was Jensen who lived with Claire and Tyra because Jensen went to Arizona State University and was on the dance team with Claire

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, DancerMom said:

I thought it was Jensen who lived with Claire and Tyra because Jensen went to Arizona State University and was on the dance team with Claire

Kliene moved into for a little bit now she lives with Lea and Megan 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hey, everybody. 

So I saw earlier that Claire’s grandfather has passed away. What sad and devastating news.

She and her family will definitely be in my prayers and thoughts. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

Well here we are 2 episodes in and wow 4 cuts in one night! I mean I knew they got rid of a few fairly quickly, but 4 all at once was shocking. When they called those 4 into the office, I actually thought at least 1 would be safe and I felt really sorry for Bre. I did feel the other 3 girls deserved to be cut and when rookie Amanda was jabbering away to the employee who called her to the office about being excited to meet Kelli & Judy I was like "Oh honey, I'd pin down that excitement for a bit if I were you." Really I'd hate to be the employee that's told to bring the girls to the office because I have no poker face.

I agree with people commenting on what Madeline Malloy. For a 4 year vet to be talking about doing enough to just "make it through" is not acceptable. Kelli and Judy have said time and again that they want people to leave it all on the field and they hate when a cheerleader looks like she's just marking the dance. I mean I felt bad for her that she got called out, but it was justified. Frankly I'm surprised she's not the lowest ranking vet with that attitude.

I have to say I love little Melanie and thought she did a great job which makes me sad knowing she doesn't make it. Of course the reason she's cut will be revealed, but for now I don't see why she couldn't stay. One thing is that I don't get why they are raving about Lea. From the brief shots I'm seeing of her on screen, I'm not seeing anything that makes her stand out from the others. Frankly the only reason I know she's there is hearing Kelli & Judy say her name occasionally.

The other big thing that stood out to be was the segment of showing new rookies being hosted by DCC alumni. For a split second I was worried that the home they showed was going to be Tina Kalina's and we were going to have to hear her going on about how her dear friend Kelli asked if she would open her home to a rookie and how she was so proud to answer the DCC's call. Thankfully, that was not the case.

Otherwise, it was an ok episode, but kind of boring compared to all that was going on in the 1st one.

I think Lea’s appeal is that she’s the only TCC (who hasn’t been in camp before) that actually knows the choreography at this point lol.

Kelli compared her to Jalyn, ‘sharp as a whistle’ with the choreo. Most of the other girls have a lot of sequence mistakes. 

• Love 9

I love Lea now.  I wasn't so sure I would.  Her dancing is off the charts compared to others.  She def looks like a vet.

Funny that Kelli can still call Jalyn "Jay Lynn" after hating on her so much.

I would have killed for a tour of the Kalina house!  I am doubting there is an elevator, a pool and a panoramic view there!

KayDianna.....expect to love her someday.  Don't now.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, evasworld123 said:

I think Lea’s appeal is that she’s the only TCC (who hasn’t been in camp before) that actually knows the choreography at this point lol.

Kelli compared her to Jalyn, ‘sharp as a whistle’ with the choreo. Most of the other girls have a lot of sequence mistakes. 

Now let's get this correct...Kelli compared her to Jay-LYNN 😂

• LOL 18
16 hours ago, kalibean said:

Armani looks fantastic in today’s Instagram post - sticking with my theory that she only looked thicker in the midsection on her time with Kelli and Judy’s post show due to a big lunch 💜

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUTaRC-ldsJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

So first I adore Armani but anybodys stomach looks tighter when arms are stretched overhead. She did look untoned in that episode. I hope she and Claire both get it under control bc they could rotate point like nobody's business.

13 hours ago, evasworld123 said:

Lea got way too much hate for one photo. She knocks it out of the water and has that cute pixie look which is a refreshing change from cookie cutter boring as hell fake blonde extensions.

Last yall girls need to STOP IT with the fillers and botox. Caroline I'm talking to you right now. Erin looks off too. Gina always has. 

• Love 22
58 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Last yall girls need to STOP IT with the fillers and botox. 

And double Ds.

It's refreshing to see the girls with natural breasts this year.  I hope Marissa and others don't feel the pressure to think what she has isn't good enough.   

• Love 6
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Last yall girls need to STOP IT with the fillers and botox. Caroline I'm talking to you right now. Erin looks off too. Gina always has. 

I am still trying to figure out what's different about Madeline M. other than her hair color.  Something in her face does not look the same.  

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 15
On 9/22/2021 at 1:06 AM, DCC93 said:

Look what IIII foundddd :)

Observations:

- In the beginning you can see that Kaydianna dances with her chin down to her chest. If she lifted it up, her dancing/confidence would look completely different.

- Idc how Lea looks in photos, she is precious. Her dancing is great, and she looks great out there as well.

- Claire is for sure going to be point in 2 years.

- Kelee. I love u ur so cute.

kelee!!!!!!!!!! i love her! love love love her energy and spark! kaydianna is also absolutely beautiful, but just like you said, once she lifts her chin up she's going to be an absolute stunner. i'm so excited again omg

• Love 14
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

I am still trying to figure out what's different about Madeline M. other than her hair color.  Something in her face does not look the same.  

My guess is a frenectomy. Maybe a little lip filler, but it's not as dramatic as Caroline. Something is definitely different about the structure of her mouth. Her upper lip area looks a lot less tight than it used to.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

My guess is a frenectomy. Maybe a little lip filler, but it's not as dramatic as Caroline. Something is definitely different about the structure of her mouth. Her upper lip area looks a lot less tight than it used to.

Maybe that's it as it appears near the mouth.  Originally I wondered about the chin.  Wasn't it more pointed?  I have no idea why I'm so fascinated by this other than she does look different and I haven't been able to pinpoint it.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Maybe that's it as it appears near the mouth.  Originally I wondered about the chin.  Wasn't it more pointed?  I have no idea why I'm so fascinated by this other than she does look different and I haven't been able to pinpoint it.

I know I'm fascinated by these things too - I loved those spot the difference puzzles as a kid!! Now as an adult it's spot the plastic surgery / photoshop 😄

ETA: To me she's starting to look like the cheerleader version of Progressive Flo. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 14
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

I am still trying to figure out what's different about Madeline M. other than her hair color.

I'm also trying to figure out where Caroline looks different, I think she looks exactly the same as she did rookie year.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

So first I adore Armani but anybodys stomach looks tighter when arms are stretched overhead. She did look untoned in that episode. I hope she and Claire both get it under control bc they could rotate point like nobody's business.

Lea got way too much hate for one photo. She knocks it out of the water and has that cute pixie look which is a refreshing change from cookie cutter boring as hell fake blonde extensions.

Omg finally someone said it. Caroline's lips look terrible (in my personal opinion). I've been afraid of saying that since she's a favorite, but when she smiles I die a little on the inside because I feel she was so much prettier before the filler.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Speaking of which.  They're ready for Monday night. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUVgBg7gca_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Weeklydcc
  • Love 4

In those two pics, it's tough to compare because of the lighting and filter changes, but she also looks thinner on the right?  And that'll change some stuff on your face too.  That said, I'll never cease to be amazed at how hard "preventatives" are being pushed at 20-somethings.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Not just fillers but possibly veneers too?

29BC46F9-EF60-4324-94DB-8FDA39D5CC15.jpeg

Veneers can and will change the shape of your face.   Such a shame that so many young people feel the need to get boobs/fillers/veneers etc when they are beautiful just the way they were. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LynneH said:

Veneers can and will change the shape of your face.   Such a shame that so many young people feel the need to get boobs/fillers/veneers etc when they are beautiful just the way they were. 

I can't tell but it'd be crazy if she got veneers because her teeth are literally perfect in the first photo...

• Love 15
5 hours ago, go4luca said:

I’m totally with you on this. She had something very subtle done (beyond the more obvious lip filler - which I also get to fill in my lip lines, so no judgment). Or she’s doing an absolutely amazing job at makeup contouring. But I 💯 think it is something around the chin and jaw. I always thought she had a very wide jawline but it has thinned out significantly now. I don’t know if losing weight would have that dramatic of an effect on someone who is already super tiny.  🤔 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Def lips and cheeks. I can't tell if her eyes and teeth are just filters or contacts and veneers. 

Good grief!  How do these girls afford all this work?  Is it gifted to them, and they are pressured to use it?  Or are services discounted?  Eve so that has got to add up!

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Good grief!  How do these girls afford all this work?  Is it gifted to them, and they are pressured to use it?  Or are services discounted?  Eve so that has got to add up!

Most of it is either free or heavily discounted from “sponsors” who pick up a ton of business from the free advertising they get from the work they do on the DCC. Plus a lot of these ladies come from money. Dancing is an expensive hobby. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Why Natalie was the only alumni featured to host a show? My guess is it wasn't about which alumni's house they show but which rookie they show.

I'm guessing they did take footage of the other girls staying at other alumni's houses but choose not to show it because the rookie candidate was not as interesting as Kleine. Since there are a lot of girls in training camp the producers choose to only feature some of the Rookies. Kleine is a fan favorite (even before the show started everyone on here was excited for her). She likes the camera which gives her air time. MTT sometimes completely ignores some girls. I think that was simply what happened.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, lexie3248 said:

Posted on the Dallas Cowboys’ insta story 

32E7B52D-53EA-49A7-91C8-1366BCCC816B.jpeg

FD448E89-1CE8-4C4B-A36B-6BA8D5D21B21.jpeg

Spoiler! 🙁 (Not you, @lexie3248, the DCC folks). How are we supposed to remain spoiler-free with you (DCC) posting these social media pics? Just announce the team & let the rookies post already! 😁

Edited by hannahbanana
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Spoiler! 🙁 (Not you, @lexie3248, the DCC folks). How are we supposed to remain spoiler-free with you (DCC) posting these social media pics? Just announce the team & let the rookies post already! 😁

I think they should just let them announce and post it was on the football teams ig story they will end up disappearing after 24 hours 

Edited by Holly85
5 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I’m totally with you on this. She had something very subtle done (beyond the more obvious lip filler - which I also get to fill in my lip lines, so no judgment). Or she’s doing an absolutely amazing job at makeup contouring. But I 💯 think it is something around the chin and jaw. I always thought she had a very wide jawline but it has thinned out significantly now. I don’t know if losing weight would have that dramatic of an effect on someone who is already super tiny.  🤔 

I think she has had a forehead lip, botox on her forehead and lip fillers.

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

I think they should just let them announce and post it was on the football teams ig story they will end up disappearing after 24 hours 

That will disappear, but there are plenty of other photos of the rookies out there. I think it's just stupid to make them keep quiet about being a DCC until after the show finale. If the show finale was around the same time as the first game (as it used to be) -- fine, but making them wait half the season is just asinine.

(I know you're agreeing with me.)

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Kamal said:

image.png.8331346d9708e381bb35483c6a971756.pngIs

I wonder if she really has her engagement ring on when she performs. I'm no dancer but I thought jewelry (except for small piercing) was a big nono.

Wedding/engagement rings are permitted. They also wear earrings and their DCC pinky ring 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Wedding/engagement rings are permitted. They also wear earrings and their DCC pinky ring 

I was imagining her having a big diamond ring and it poking someone.

I guess that doesn't happen so often.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Kamal said:

I was imagining her having a big diamond ring and it poking someone.

I guess that doesn't happen so often.

I remember Kalli Drake wearing her (gorgeous) but huge Super-Bowl-Ring-sized wedding set when she cheered. I don’t know how the girls do it sometimes. For me it’s silicon rings alllll the way any time I’m exercising. They’re just so much comfier. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Not just fillers but possibly veneers too?

29BC46F9-EF60-4324-94DB-8FDA39D5CC15.jpeg

At least the hair looks better in the second pic. She was naturally pretty in the first pic. Whatever she did to herself it was totally unnecessary and really did her no favors. If anyone in the DCC org is reading this page, for the love of all that is good and holy make these young ladies STOP with the procedures. They're starting to look like washed up housewives...

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, sATL said:

2 rookies scored higher than an entire row of vets... wow.... hmmm

That I believe. Not uncommon for a rookie to get all yes votes. And for veterans to get one or two maybe votes, especially if they aren’t classical beautiful or flirt with weight warnings. Or still struggle wkth the dance. I think Christina got several maybe votes every year, and a no or two, yet she persisted. 

I think the leader board starts out based in fact and then TPTB make some switcheroos based on personal preferences and storyline. 

• Love 7