Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

Btw has season 16 been confirmed? Or are they just filming and just waiting for CMT to renew etc? I read somewhere that it was confirmed and that apparently the new season starts on 2 August? I think it was Reddit or Facebook I saw but I take those with a pinch of salt

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Uk-Eve said:

Btw has season 16 been confirmed? Or are they just filming and just waiting for CMT to renew etc? I read somewhere that it was confirmed and that apparently the new season starts on 2 August? I think it was Reddit or Facebook I saw but I take those with a pinch of salt

I think I saw someone say MRS said on insta it airs Aug 2

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Of course we all want to know names and details, but I'm still a sucker for even the smallest pieces of gossip and news!  

It's almost like the slow tease is more exciting than just hearing the full details.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
23 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

2 vets have stepped away from training camp and the team for differing reasons.

Appreciate the tidbits, Lemony darling, but we need names stat! Or some tantalizing hints👍🏼

• Love 17
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Complete guess...Amber. She's been very quiet on social media since training camp began. I hope I'm wrong.

My guess...cud b Lexi is pregnant. I really thought she’d retire this year. 

Edited by Trixi
Dots
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Releasing the names is too big of a risk at this moment. 

Rest assured, there's a big name. 

Very big stuff. 

All in due time. 

It's coming. 

It's changing. 

It's happened. 

No one can stop it. 

Gooodbye. 

Big name?! Please don't be Gina!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

ooh now this is juicy!

wow of course not sure if this has any validity but i can definitely see it being true

Seriously if the Reddit rumor is true...wow!

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

ooh now this is juicy!

wow of course not sure if this has any validity but i can definitely see it being true

Oops I posted before reading this. Wow! Could definitely be Rachel W. in that case... I'll be so curious to see how this all shakes out! 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Releasing the names is too big of a risk at this moment. 

Rest assured, there's a big name. 

Very big stuff. 

All in due time. 

It's coming. 

It's changing. 

It's happened. 

No one can stop it. 

Gooodbye. 

Goodbye 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Seriously if the Reddit rumor is true...wow!

What’s the Reddit rumour? I clicked on it and it wanted me to download an app and won’t let me read without it can someone please post it here?

7 minutes ago, Sass said:

Amanda!!!!!!  

NOOOOOOOOOO

Cbs No GIF by HULU

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

What’s the Reddit rumour? I clicked on it and it wanted me to download an app and won’t let me read without it can someone please post it here?

9 minutes ago, Sass said:

that girls are quitting and others are considering quitting because they have to get vaccinated to be on the field this season

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Sass said:

Amanda!!!!!!  

Why would it be Amanda? Do you have any solid info?

For me DCC would not be the same without Amanda. It would take Brianna Wilhere to come back to get me over the heartbreak!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Lona said:

Here's the Reddit rumour!

"Longtime reader, first time poster :)

I don’t know the “who” but I just overheard the “why” when I was getting my hair cut today.....apparently the NFL is going to require everyone on the field to be vaccinated. Kelli told the girls to get vaccinated or bow out and several resigned last night and several other are thinking it over. Like I said, no names were mentioned, at least while I was within earshot."

OK, it HAS to be Rachel Wyatt. I know there are probably others, but she would be the FIRST person I'd think of to throw a hissy fit over this LOL.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, katC said:

Regarding the reddit rumor, maybe Kelly knew this ahead of time and that is why there are more training camp candidates this year.

OMG. That evil GENIUS 😂😂😂.

A masterstroke by the great Kelli Finglas. 🙄

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

2 vets have stepped away from training camp and the team for differing reasons.

I know she wasn’t in TC this year so can we assume this number definitely doesn’t include Victoria? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Sass said:

Does anyone else feel like you should be forced to vaccinate in order to be on the team?

My work is requiring it because it’s a university but you can get an exemption. That’s odd if that wasn’t given an option.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

From an article I just skimmed it says the official agreement regarding on the field NFL rules was reached on June 16th (for players and tier one employees). So for vaccinated people they don't have to distance or wear masks and are only tested every 14 days. For non vaccinated people they must be tested every day, stay masked and distanced.

Though they are allowing exemptions for medial or religious reasons (like with all vaccines) it would be much harder to be a cheerleader on the field if not vaccinated. She couldn't dance with the team and she'd have to be masked. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

From an article I just skimmed it says the official agreement regarding on the field NFL rules was reached on June 16th (for players and tier one employees). So for vaccinated people they don't have to distance or wear masks and are only tested every 14 days. For non vaccinated people they must be tested every day, stay masked and distanced.

Though they are allowing exemptions for medial or religious reasons (like with all vaccines) it would be much harder to be a cheerleader on the field if not vaccinated. She couldn't dance with the team and she'd have to be masked. 

Assuming this will be the case for all NFL cheerleading teams, I wonder what this means for teams that have already held auditions and formed their team. I would have to imagine other cheerleaders will quit, but most teams don't have TCCs they can pull from.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Isolabella said:

Assuming this will be the case for all NFL cheerleading teams, I wonder what this means for teams that have already held auditions and formed their team. I would have to imagine other cheerleaders will quit, but most teams don't have TCCs they can pull from.

Maybe they were already told? And Kelli put it off for "teh drahma"?

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

So if they are vaccinated why do they have to be tested every 14 days?   This to me shows you may still get COVID  if vaccinated!   

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Lona said:

I don’t know the “who” but I just overheard the “why” when I was getting my hair cut today.....apparently the NFL is going to require everyone on the field to be vaccinated. Kelli told the girls to get vaccinated or bow out and several resigned last night and several other are thinking it over. Like I said, no names were mentioned, at least while I was within earshot."

OK, it HAS to be Rachel Wyatt. I know there are probably others, but she would be the FIRST person I'd think of to throw a hissy fit over this LOL.

The NFL requirement part is true, at least for players. As there has been a big media buzz around Cole Beasley of the Bill's refusing to get vaccinated

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Sass said:

So if they are vaccinated why do they have to be tested every 14 days?   This to me shows you may still get COVID  if vaccinated!   

Yes you can still get covid if vaccinated, which right now accounts for a nil percentage of people - but it still happens.

There is no scientific evidence yet that vaccinated people spread covid. I think that is the difference and why the mandate.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 5

I don’t know all the facts but I hope they won’t call the girls out on the show and rake them over the coals for their opinions like they did to Hannah and Brennan last year 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, DCCOracle said:

If they took the usual amount into training camp (45?) and six are out already, do they only have three more cuts? Unless they take less than 36...

For the finals/first day of TCC they had 50 so depending if any got cut after solos they could still have a few more to go

• Love 4
(edited)

Well, it’s likely not Kristen or Jessica. They both had IG posts about training camp recovery today.

Kat has been real quiet since training camp began.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Sorry, but for people who have to study hard to answer simple general questions to join the team, deciding not to take a vaccination is really a big overestimation of their ability to make sense of all the clinical data. There is also NO theological reason why someone would not want to be vaccinated. In short, there are just no valid reasons to not want to be vaccinated.
To veterans that don’t want to be vaccinated: bye bye and don’t let the door hit you on your way out!

Oh Lord ..

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Sass said:

Does anyone else feel like you should be forced to vaccinate in order to be on the team?

1 hour ago, Lona said:

Thank you for posting the rumour, considering how much money the NFL makes I can understand making it mandatory to get the cheerleaders vaccinated as they’ll see it as helping to protect the players and help prevent games getting called off or rescheduled due to outbreaks.

How many types of vaccines are available over there? Do you only require vaccinating once? 

the Uk is encouraging everyone to be vaccinated and have take up. I have an underlying health condition and I’m fully vaccinated (2 vaccines) we have 3 different types of vaccine cleared for use over here. 

1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

Several is a stretch. The mandate is true.

Are you still unable to give clues on who like dr m said? 

it’s also not Kelcey she just posted a picture to her story saying about recovering from practice. Amanda also posted a story but it gives no clues or insight to my knowledge. I’m praying it’s not Amanda who’s left as she’s who I’m hoping is a future point 

• Love 1
(edited)

All of this speculation of it being Rachel W because of her politics and someone on here said their work gave an exemption to some people from getting the vaccine. Knowing how much Kelli LOVES Rachel W, would you guys think she and Charlotte would extend an exemption to her? 

Edited by filishtay
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

How many types of vaccines are available over there? Do you only require vaccinating once? 

The US has 3 vaccines available. Two require 2 shots, and the other only requires one. There is talk that boosters may be needed at some point. 

• Love 4