Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, filishtay said:

All of this speculation of it being Rachel W because of her politics and someone on here said their work gave an exemption to some people from getting the vaccine. Knowing how much Kelli LOVES Rachel W, would you guys think she and Charlotte would extend an exemption to her? 

I don’t think thats their call. If she’s unvaxxed, she has to wear mask and social distance, so she wudnt b in the triangle, etc. I don’t think anyone wants to deal with having both vaxxed and unvaxxed on a team going forward. 

• Love 17
(edited)
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Maybe they were already told? And Kelli put it off for "teh drahma"?

I could see Kelli doing this way so that she gets a good storyline for the show. 

2 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

If they took the usual amount into training camp (45?) and six are out already, do they only have three more cuts? Unless they take less than 36...

They took  48 -50  They took a big number of newbies this year, leading me to believe Kelli knew she might loose some of her vets to this rule. 

Edited by CruiseGirl
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

I will say that if Kelli and company knew before auditions that there was a possibility that the NFL was going to require vaccination, they should have revealed that to all veteran & rookie candidates when they released the audition details. It would have been easy to include a few sentences saying "Just so you know, the NFL is currently discussing the possibility of requiring that employees of any team be vaccinated against Covid as the safety & health of our employees is very important to us. We respect the right of people to refuse to not get it due to religious or other heath reasons, but you may want to factor this very real possibility into your decision to seek employment with our organization." That way all the ladies auditioning could have made an informed decision before putting all that effort into auditioning.

I think they all probably knew that this was a possibility, but I don’t know how much they could have said before the NFL released their statement.  I believe the NFL put it out on the June 16th, and I’m sure that TPTB in each organization needed to determine how to roll out the new policy to their employees.  I feel that accounts for the delay in telling the TCC. It’s unfortunate that some may need to step down, but I don’t think it would have been right to warn potential candidates before anything official was released.

• Love 5
(edited)

After doing some Insta sleuthing...

1. Kelli and Rachel W don’t follow each other. Is this recent or did they never follow each other?

2. Daphne follows the hashtags #aclinjury #aclttear #aclrecovery. Is she injured now or did she tear her acl awhile ago?

Edited by dccfan204
  • Useful 14
1 hour ago, Gingi1976 said:

If this is coming directly from the NFL, being pretty with nice kicks isn’t going to qualify for an exemption. The NFL doesn’t give two shits about the cheerleaders. They don’t generate revenue.

This. And seriously if Rachel quits to make a political decision I’m sure she’ll spin it toher advantage and be a victim, when In reality she’s already been point and cover girl so if she does quit she’s pretty much achieved most of the top accolades. Presuming it is Rachel.

but seriously if NFL as an employer wants vaccinated employees, cuts down liability and it’s not like if somebody quits DCC bc of job requirement that they’re being put on death row or being denied a heart transplant. It’s part time cheerleading for crap pay. Not a matter of life or death.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

2. Daphne follows the hashtags #aclinjury #aclttear #aclrecovery. Is she injured now or did she tear her acl awhile ago?

This isn't ACL related, but I wonder if it means anything:

image.thumb.png.6611888786f552c64594ad6656f46e2c.png

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Sass said:

Amanda!!!!!!  

Please no!! Come ON! I lost Holly P, Bridget, and then Hannah. Amanda was my last favorite. I heard the rumors that it could be Rachel W or Claire. So I'm still hoping it isn't Amanda. 

• Love 4

Just today, we have learned from our insiders: 4 TCs cut so far & 2 vets stepped away. That's 6 down. Based on the premise that 45-50 candidates were taken to finals and/or training camp, that leaves us 39-44 remaining candidates. And that leaves me with three questions:

1. Who are these remaining candidates?

2. Who might we see at point and in the triangle (if Rachel W. is out)?

3. How many episodes will it take for us to get to the 4 TCs and 2 vets being eliminated? It could all happen in the first couple of episodes or Kelli could milk it for half the season.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Just today, we have learned from our insiders: 4 TCs cut so far & 2 vets stepped away. That's 6 down. Based on the premise that 45-50 candidates were taken to finals and/or training camp, that leaves us 39-44 remaining candidates. And that leaves me with three questions:

1. Who are these remaining candidates?

3. How many episodes will it take for us to get to the 4 TCs and 2 vets being eliminated? It could all happen in the first couple of episodes or Kelli could milk it for half the season.

My last count there were 52 ladies invited to camp, 25 rookies and 27 vets, although there may be more. With 6 down thats 21 rookies and 25 vets for a current total of 46. 

I really wish we had a verified accurate count and list. Oh well, there's at least 10 more cuts/leaving the team left to go!

Point if single should be Gina, if shared it should go to Gina/Lexie but they like to switch up hair so probably Gina or Lexie and then Caroline, Amber, or Ashlee? Ugh if its Lexie/Caroline that will be fairly boring, a Gina/Ashlee would be super fun. 

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Point if single should be Gina, if shared it should go to Gina/Lexie but they like to switch up hair so probably Gina or Lexie and then Caroline, Amber, or Ashlee? Ugh if its Lexie/Caroline that will be fairly boring, a Gina/Ashlee would be super fun. 

I PRAY FOR THE FIRST!! GINA FOR SOLO POINT!! but if not, I could live with Gina/Lexie for sure <3

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Sass said:

So if they are vaccinated why do they have to be tested every 14 days?   This to me shows you may still get COVID  if vaccinated!   

You can absolutely still get COVID if you're vaccinated... It just means it won't land you in the hospital (hopefully). You can still carry the virus as well even if vaccinated. The vaccine isn't a force field stopping COVID from getting to you, it just makes you less susceptible to the worse symptoms if you are infected. 

Makes sense to want everyone vaccinated to ensure everyones safety and best health, my University has made it mandatory except for in extenuating circumstances.

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, MeeMee2 said:

Please no!! Come ON! I lost Holly P, Bridget, and then Hannah. Amanda was my last favorite. I heard the rumors that it could be Rachel W or Claire. So I'm still hoping it isn't Amanda. 

I feel the exact same. Although Bridget wasn't one of my favorites, Holly P and Hannah were. If Amanda and Claire are the 2 vets that left, idk how I'll handle it. DCC will never be the same lol.

• Love 7

1 hour ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Ok I couldn't find the original post, but credit to whoever made these images (I got these from Tuxcat's post on page 180 of the 2020 auditions topic and Kamal's post on page 4 of the 2021 audition speculation topic)

Based on last year's formations, the only people in the first three rows who have retired are Maddie, Tess, and maybe Rachel W.

If Rachel really has retired, I think Amanda gets point flanked by Caroline and Amber in the triangle, and Ashlee completes the diamond. Then Gina and Lexie are on the outside of the third row.

I would love to see Gina or Lexie get point in their 5th year, but I think the TPTB prefer Amanda's look and dancing combined to either Gina's or Lexie's (or Daphne's, since she's the only other blonde in the first four rows). 

image.thumb.png.51eddcaf500d6898e2f07de0171d84a9.png.c8e87a12f0ba367c99246f1536851823.png

Then for the second formation, I imagine Ashlee gets point, flanked by Gina and Lexie, and Amanda rotates to the back of the diamond. Then the third row is completed by Amber and Caroline.  

A9D296E0-EB5E-421F-B2D1-010FA82FF310.jpeg.e5bbbdc4890822260838979b8ec41102.jpg.63a3befdd800d7e8a2373f45cc39fa7e.jpg.7cb14e36c7ec439bda86f28d55fd913d.jpg

Of course if Rachel W hasn't retired, then she gets point and would rotate back in the diamond instead of Amanda. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

Ok I couldn't find the original post, but credit to whoever made these images (I got these from Tuxcat's post on page 180 of the 2020 auditions topic and Kamal's post on page 4 of the 2021 audition speculation topic)

Based on last year's formations, the only people in the first three rows who have retired are Maddie, Tess, and maybe Rachel W.

If Rachel really has retired, I think Amanda gets point flanked by Caroline and Amber in the triangle, and Ashlee completes the diamond. Then Gina and Lexie are on the outside of the third row.

I would love to see Gina or Lexie get point in their 5th year, but I think the TPTB prefer Amanda's look and dancing combined to either Gina's or Lexie's (or Daphne's, since she's the only other blonde in the first four rows). 

image.thumb.png.51eddcaf500d6898e2f07de0171d84a9.png.c8e87a12f0ba367c99246f1536851823.png

Then for the second formation, I imagine Ashlee gets point, flanked by Gina and Lexie, and Amanda rotates to the back of the diamond. Then the third row is completed by Amber and Caroline.  

A9D296E0-EB5E-421F-B2D1-010FA82FF310.jpeg.e5bbbdc4890822260838979b8ec41102.jpg.63a3befdd800d7e8a2373f45cc39fa7e.jpg.7cb14e36c7ec439bda86f28d55fd913d.jpg

Of course if Rachel W hasn't retired, then she gets point and would rotate back in the diamond instead of Amanda. 

This would be perfect. Pay attention Judy.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, forumborum said:

Wrong 

I tend to agree with Stee here...could you please elaborate on why you think differently...No snark, just curious. A DM is fine if you don't want to post to the world.

• Love 1

I think a likely scenerio for the new retiree or retirees is that they were already on the fence about retiring this season, some of the DCC kool aid has faded, they may have an injury, and the vaccine mandate was the deciding factor that gave them that final push toward retirement.

Rachel W. would make sense. I swear TPTB only made her point because they thought 2020 was her last season. And then it wasn't. Or was it?

At this point, I don't think any veteran retiring would be surprising to me after the Victoria announcement.

• Love 3
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Kristin posted this morning abt making it threw 25 hours of training camp 

I think Kat may be a good guess too as she has been suspiciously quiet on insta since training camp started and is normally a pretty frequent story poster.

Edited by Jezlyn
Typo
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

I think Kat may be a good guess too as she has been suspiciously quiet on insta since training camp started and is normally a pretty frequent story poster.

Kat has been quiet for a couple weeks now. The only ones that posted on IG anything about DCC or training camp recovery in the past 24 hours were Kristin, Jessica, Elli, Chandi, and Ashlee (if cowboys fit counts), that I saw. Rachel W’s account is private, so I don’t know about her. Also, I don’t check the new TCC accounts, just vets.

Amanda posted a photo of a skull. So read into that whatever you like 💀

It did seem quieter than normal today on social media.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Kat has been quiet for a couple weeks now. The only ones that posted on IG anything about DCC or training camp recovery in the past 24 hours were Kristin, Jessica, Elli, Chandi, and Ashlee (if cowboys fit counts), that I saw. Rachel W’s account is private, so I don’t know about her. Also, I don’t check the new TCC accounts, just vets.

Amanda posted a photo of a skull. So read into that whatever you like 💀

It did seem quieter than normal today on social media.

I follow Rachel and she hasn’t posted anything.  
Kat did post at the start of training camp, but not since.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Totally hypothetical - but anyone else wondering if Hannah, Brennan, Lily, or Meredith would choose to be vaccinated or quit?

(Hannah is already vaccinated. Not sure about the others). 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

I follow Rachel and she hasn’t posted anything.  
Kat did post at the start of training camp, but not since.  

Yeah Kat posted being at the sports doctor after finals but nothing else 

• Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, Jezlyn said:

I think I saw someone say MRS said on insta it airs Aug 2

17 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

There's cameras there so there will def be a season 16

Figures if that rumour is true then def about 5 weeks left before it airs.

16 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

2 vets have stepped away from training camp and the team for differing reasons.

Let me double check. Is that 2, one of them is victoria? OR 2 different ones?

15 hours ago, vanillagum said:

ooh now this is juicy!

wow of course not sure if this has any validity but i can definitely see it being true

I met alot of employers recently here in the uk saying the exact same thing and I rather obey then lose my job. I like the little things I enjoyed from having a job/money. Even if the girls do not agree with it, it is THEIR opinion and choice but surely they cannot be that stupid to think they are excempt. But I am not that surprised if they think they are. I still remember some of the parties stories I heard during lockdown no1, here in the UK and some of those are from people who are at uni and they went out partying because they thought along the lines of "oh we are young I CANNOT AND WILL NOT CATCH IT and only the elderly people will catch it"

15 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

...and since when does Kelli suddenly care about following the rules? 

Kelli does not understand rules. She is one of the biggest DOUBLE STANDARDS person I have ever known. Look at the shit she tells some of the girls over the years like the favorites and the non favorites.

15 hours ago, Sass said:

So if they are vaccinated why do they have to be tested every 14 days?   This to me shows you may still get COVID  if vaccinated!   

Probably along the lines of "better safe than sorry".

I know my sister works for the NHS (The healthcare system here in the UK) and she has been fully vaccinated since last year but she still has to get tested twice a week because the bosses want them to get test for better safe than sorry because of the job. So I can understand that. Because at the end of the day it could be the case of "we do not know where you have been outside of work". 

I read an article yesterday where some people managed to "fake" their covid tests by adding orange juice directly to the test and it comes out negative and I just think HOW SILLY, the employers should make them get test AT WORK eg when they come into work, before they can get past reception they should do the test infront of management so thatmanagement can know it was done and that its real test result. The 2 vaccine here in the uk research shows one of them is 70% effective which isn't great but the other one is like 90% and I noticed in my area, the one you get depends on the vaccine centre you go to.

If they have a genuine medical reason to not have it then I can understand but if you dont .... thats your choice and opinion and I respect that even if I do not agree with it.

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Love 4

I wonder if there were rumblings of required vaccination going around the organization for a while, and THAT is what prompted Victoria's mature, brave decision to leave. 

• Useful 19
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Isolabella said:

I would want my fellow teammates to be vaccinated considering you spend at least 5 days a week with them. Purely my personal opinion, though. I realize this could open up a whole big can of worms 😳 Please don't tear me to shreds 😂

I'm a nurse who was amongst the first vaccinated last year... and I've worked our vaccine clinics here ... I've been present for over 5,000 vaccines being given so I will NEVER tear someone apart for being vaccinated🤗and I won't tear down people who choose to not get vaccinated.  

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 17

It may be a long winded way of figuring it out but should we start a list of the vets that post about anything DCC or TC related from now and surely this will then leave a shortlist of who may have left TC?

I've seen Kristin so far but that’s it? 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

I'm a nurse who was amongst the first vaccinated last year... and I've worked our vaccine clinics here ... I've been present for over 5,000 vaccines being given so I will NEVER tear someone apart for getting vaccinated🤗

Even tho you are vaccinated, question for you, do you have to be tested regularly? I know my sister who is a doctor needs to be tested regularly. Just wondered thats all.

• Love 1
Just now, Uk-Eve said:

Even tho you are vaccinated, question for you, do you have to be tested regularly? I know my sister who is a doctor needs to be tested regularly. Just wondered thats all.

No... in fact I've only been tested twice the entire time...and I work in the hospital. My brother in law is a surgeon in Knoxville and he doesn't have to test regularly either. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

No... in fact I've only been tested twice the entire time...and I work in the hospital. My brother in law is a surgeon in Knoxville and he doesn't have to test regularly either. 

Thats interesting to know thanks. I guess it varies between employers, as I thought

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Thats interesting to know thanks. I guess it varies between employers, as I thought

It is interesting ... because I have friends who work in factory jobs who do get tested regularly.  We do a "self screening" daily but that's it.  We answer questions about temps, symptoms and possible exposure but that's all on the honor system🧐 I wonder how DCC as the "employer" is going to handle the mandate. 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Emchammy said:

It may be a long winded way of figuring it out but should we start a list of the vets that post about anything DCC or TC related from now and surely this will then leave a shortlist of who may have left TC?

I've seen Kristin so far but that’s it? 

Last night, Ashlee, Gina and Darian reposted the DCC account's field "the next chapter" post. Alora Rose was also seen happily prancing in Darian's sweat pants...

On another forum someone noticed that Rachel W. Instagram no longer says Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.

(some girls don't have that listed on their bios but they think that Rachel W. did before - and now does not).

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I wonder if there were rumblings of required vaccination going around the organization for a while, and THAT is what prompted Victoria's mature, brave decision to leave. 

I can see this, maybe she made an immature joke that she couldn’t get out of but wouldn’t have that made the other vets leave at that time? Instead of waiting in training camp. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

lol i can see this + her thinking that in a year no one will be forced to take it

• Love 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Last night, Ashlee, Gina and Darian reposted the DCC account's field "the next chapter" post. Alora Rose was also seen happily prancing in Darian's sweat pants...

On another forum someone noticed that Rachel W. Instagram no longer says Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.

(some girls don't have that listed on their bios but they think that Rachel W. did before - and now does not).

I don't think Rachel ever had DCC on her page.  She didn't when I followed her anyway....but I Stopped following her last year. 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I had this thought too! But considering Judy wrote on her account “just take a breath and take some time for yourself” on her goodbye post, this wouldn’t really fit that narrative. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

It is interesting ... because I have friends who work in factory jobs who do get tested regularly.  We do a "self screening" daily but that's it.  We answer questions about temps, symptoms and possible exposure but that's all on the honor system🧐 I wonder how DCC as the "employer" is going to handle the mandate. 

Knowing Kelli you know she doesn't "fully" obey all rules even ones that she "makes up" for one girl and a different one for another.

Sometimes I wonder why Lauren P went on calendar but was never "in" the shoots etc if that makes sense. Did the hospital she works at ask her not to be in it but she could go on the calender shoot? But then you got girls who are still in school whilst a DCC eg Milan who had to "fight" to keep her place in school and have to do the exams either before or after calender shoot and I seem to remember Milan saying she actually had exams (was it final exams? I am not sure how or when the exams in US uni's work and when they occur etc) during calender and she had to.

DCC wants the girls to be EDUCATED but then they have to drop everything for DCC because it is the "BE ALL AND END ALL" but then a girl with final exams needs to talk the professors around to have it some other time. etc. If I did that here with school in uk, I know some of the teachers will never let me have time off because it is supposed to be "supervised" and the teachers does not 100% trust we would not "blab" the questions to the other class mates and vice versa.

How is the covid restrictions in Texas and the rest of the US. It is slowly easing here in the UK but not fully eased theres still loads of restrictions

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Knowing Kelli you know she doesn't "fully" obey all rules even ones that she "makes up" for one girl and a different one for another.

Sometimes I wonder why Lauren P went on calendar but was never "in" the shoots etc if that makes sense. Did the hospital she works at ask her not to be in it but she could go on the calender shoot? But then you got girls who are still in school whilst a DCC eg Milan who had to "fight" to keep her place in school and have to do the exams either before or after calender shoot and I seem to remember Milan saying she actually had exams (was it final exams? I am not sure how or when the exams in US uni's work and when they occur etc) during calender and she had to.

DCC wants the girls to be EDUCATED but then they have to drop everything for DCC because it is the "BE ALL AND END ALL" but then a girl with final exams needs to talk the professors around to have it some other time. etc. If I did that here with school in uk, I know some of the teachers will never let me have time off because it is supposed to be "supervised" and the teachers does not 100% trust we would not "blab" the questions to the other class mates and vice versa.

How is the covid restrictions in Texas and the rest of the US. It is slowly easing here in the UK but not fully eased theres still loads of restrictions

All the restrictions in Minnesota will be lifted by August 1. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Kiasmom said:

All the restrictions in Minnesota will be lifted by August 1. 
I don’t believe that Kelly has much choice in this matter.  This is an NFL ruling and it impacts anyone who is on the field.  IMO it would not be realistic to have some DCC on the field and others masked on the decks.  

1 hour ago, Uk-Eve said:

Long time reader first reply here lol 

but Texas is 100% open, our restrictions were lifted a while back 

• Love 4