Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Can I get a link to the Reddit post?

The devil works hard but KF works harder.

its posted back on page 1 of this thread. I can't seem to re link but the text is below copied from @Lona

Here's the Reddit rumour!

"Longtime reader, first time poster :)

I don’t know the “who” but I just overheard the “why” when I was getting my hair cut today.....apparently the NFL is going to require everyone on the field to be vaccinated. Kelli told the girls to get vaccinated or bow out and several resigned last night and several other are thinking it over. Like I said, no names were mentioned, at least while I was within earshot."

But lemonbus said "several" was a stretch and that two were leaving but for different reasons (not vaccination for both).

• Useful 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

Somebody on Reddit today said 1 for vaccine and  1 for “serious injury” 😥

Yup I’m pretty sure it’s Rachel w and possibly daphne 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 14
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Rookie candidates cailey and Melanie went private on ig could those have been cut 

I think Melanie has been private even before she announced she was a TCC so it might not mean much. Cailey's instagram announcement was public, not sure when she switched, so maybe?

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I think Melanie has been private even before she announced she was a TCC so it might not mean much. Cailey's instagram announcement was public, not sure when she switched, so maybe?

Melanie tried out last year and was not private then.  I’ve been following her since.  She could have gone private since then I guess.  She hasn’t posted anything since making it to finals.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

Melanie tried out last year and was not private then.  I’ve been following her since.  She could have gone private since then I guess.  She hasn’t posted anything since making it to finals.  

I just remember trying to find her announcement picture for my grid and had to go off of someone's screen shot because she was private.

As for Cailey, Tyra reposted a story that Cailey posted yesterday of Jensen and Tyra so at the very least she is still in Texas with them.

6 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I just remember trying to find her announcement picture for my grid and had to go off of someone's screen shot because she was private.

As for Cailey, Tyra reposted a story that Cailey posted yesterday of Jensen and Tyra so at the very least she is still in Texas with them.

Cailey is from here 

Just now, Holly85 said:

Cailey is from here 

ooooh I didn't realize that, well maybe she is one of the 4 cut so far. Madisyn and Tori are also private but Tori goes in and out of private a ton so I'm not worried about her. Anyone know when Madisyn went private?

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

ooooh I didn't realize that, well maybe she is one of the 4 cut so far. Madisyn and Tori are also private but Tori goes in and out of private a ton so I'm not worried about her. Anyone know when Madisyn went private?

Melanie went private before the beginning of camp. Cailey went private around the start of camp. Madisyn went private last week some time. BTW Ava is still in town too.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Melanie went private before the beginning of camp. Cailey went private around the start of camp. Madisyn went private last week some time. BTW Ava is still in town too.

Madysions friend commented on one fan pages she was cut now the comment is gone 

• Useful 10

image.jpeg.6561dee31dbe271ab991facde8554298.jpegHope Y’all don’t mind I copied this here. I need to know where it is so I can quickly reference it when names are mentioned. @lemonbus230 has said 4 TC have been cut and 2 vets stepped away but we don’t have any confirmed names, rite?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Madysions friend commented on one fan pages she was cut now the comment is gone 

They must have hired more MTT social media police this year 😂

1 minute ago, Trixi said:

Hope Y’all don’t mind I copied this here. I need to know where it is so I can quickly reference it when names are mentioned. @lemonbus230 has said 4 TC have been cut and 2 vets stepped away but we don’t have any confirmed names, rite

Lots of speculation but nothing confirmed

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

So a poster over on reddit had this to say about Victoria:

"I got some information about Victoria from a very reliable source. She did not leave the team due to not wanting to get the shots. She is having a hard time of it, so she took a year off. To respect Victoria, I will not state what the reasoning behind her leaving is. I wish her all the best and hope she is doing better. According to my reliable source she does not have an eating disorder, and no it is not the reason why she is taking time off. She will have to re-audition all over again. Let me say it is something personal and sad. She is dealing with it, and hopefully has the love and support to heal well. I also hope CMT, Kelli and Charlotte respect her by not using her leaving for a freaking story line because it would make my blood boil over if they do."

So for me, the most interesting part of this comment is the "she is having a hard time of it." What exactly is she having a hard time with? Being a public figure? Maintaining the diet? Keeping up with the rehearsal schedule? Is it all too fast paced? I mean any one of those are probable. The person also mentioned its sad so maybe there was a death in the family, but I don't recall seeing her post about that on her Instagram. I had wondered if it might have something to do with her boyfriend such as wanting to spend more time with him but her practice schedule prevented it so that's why she quit, but then that wouldn't really be a sad reason.

The only other noteworthy thing in the post was for Victoria to "heal well". That would seem to indicate an injury or other physical ailment, but on her Instagram she seems to be going out and looks healthy so maybe its a psychological or anxiety based issue. Whatever it is, it still leaves a lot of questions. I do agree with the person who posted it that whatever Victoria is going through shouldn't be a plot point on the show for two reasons. The first being that they shouldn't be telling her story when she's not there to respond to it. The second being that there are a lot of other girls who are going to be on the show who deserve to have some focus on them. They don't need their screentime being taken up by someone who is not even present in training camp.

Edited by Bellisima08
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Jezlyn said:

That doesn't look like an engagement ring but it is her ring finger.

Screenshot_20210627-175101_Instagram.jpg

Hmmm, well it could be a small diamond and the reason we can't see it is that the ring is turned to the side. Looks like she's doing better though.

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

"I got some information about Victoria from a very reliable source. She did not leave the team due to not wanting to get the shots. She is having a hard time of it, so she took a year off. To respect Victoria, I will not state what the reasoning behind her leaving is. I wish her all the best and hope she is doing better. According to my reliable source she does not have an eating disorder, and no it is not the reason why she is taking time off. She will have to re-audition all over again. Let me say it is something personal and sad. She is dealing with it, and hopefully has the love and support to heal well. I also hope CMT, Kelli and Charlotte respect her by not using her leaving for a freaking story line because it would make my blood boil over if they do."

So for me, the most interesting part of this comment is the "she is having a hard time of it." What exactly is she having a hard time with? Being a public figure? Maintaining the diet? Keeping up with the rehearsal schedule? Is it all too fast paced? I mean any one of those are probable. The person also mentioned its sad so maybe there was a death in the family, but I don't recall seeing her post about that on her Instagram. I had wondered if it might have something to do with her boyfriend such as wanting to spend more time with him but her practice schedule prevented it so that's why she quit, but then that wouldn't really be a sad reason.

The only other noteworthy thing in the post was for Victoria to "heal well". That would seem to indicate an injury or other physical ailment, but on her Instagram she seems to be going out and looks healthy so maybe its a psychological or anxiety based issue. Whatever it is, it still leaves a lot of questions. I do agree with the person who posted it that whatever Victoria is going through shouldn't be a plot point on the show for two reasons. The first being that they shouldn't be telling her story when she's not there to respond to it. The second being that there are a lot of other girls who are going to be on the show who deserve to have some focus on them. They don't need their screentime being taken up by someone who is not even present in training camp.

I know this is someone else’s quote in bold. But for me, this how I felt after my first miscarriage. After the 2nd…deeeeeep depression. After the 3rd… why are women not talking about this more?!?!?!?!? 

Side note: if any of you PrimeTimers have experienced one (or several) and need to talk, I’m here. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited to add: Victoria looks beautiful in the Instagram picture. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

If I made it to DCC Finals and then Training Camp, my social media would be on so tight of a lock down that the Pentagon would be calling me for advice. I would never risk being cut for posting something that could be construed as a "leak."

34 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

Thanks for sharing. I've been very hard on Victoria in past seasons and I believe that her behavior merited criticism. With that said, I wish no hardship on any other human being and I hope that she heals mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally.

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I know this is someone else’s quote in bold. But for me, this how I felt after my first miscarriage. After the 2nd…deeeeeep depression. After the 3rd… why are women not talking about this more?!?!?!?!? 

Side note: if any of you PrimeTimers have experienced one (or several) and need to talk, I’m here. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I actually wondered this also and just from the phrasing that it was sad and she’s having a hard time, I believe you’re correct.  I lost my first born at 28 weeks and it’s so so difficult to get through and unless you’ve been through it, it’s really hard for other people to understand. That also might explain her tummy section  looking a little fuller. If not this, the other thing I was wondering is if she was suffering from some kind of depression.  if the former is true, then my heart goes out to her and I hope she finds peace with her loss and feels the love and support of family and friends. 

• Love 9

Well it seems like Victoria is having a wonderful time with her boyfriend. They are at the age where they want to hit the bars and have a good time. She actually looks great and happy. Maybe it was too much juggling the relationship and the demands of training camp. I do wonder if she's actually going to come back. I'm a little doubtful. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

I do wonder if she's actually going to come back. I'm a little doubtful. 

Me as well. It might be more than one year, if at all.

I didn’t buy for one minute Victoria would quit over a vaccine. She loves DCC, wants to impress everyone, stay in TPTB’s good graces - she would do what it takes to stay on the team.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

My mind went to that as well

• Love 3

DCC girls are all pretty driven. They know how to juggle a massive schedule of practice, games, appearances etc with jobs, social lives, working out and whatever else they do. You need to constantly remain positive and put together. 

How does an 18 yo with no experience of living out of home or going to college survive this when mummy has always done everything for her. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria just couldn't keep up and she's suffering from anxiety. I don't blame her. Her mother is to blame! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

How does an 18 yo with no experience of living out of home or going to college survive this when mummy has always done everything for her. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria just couldn't keep up and she's suffering from anxiety. I don't blame her. Her mother is to blame! 

Victoria is 21. She'll be 22 in four months.

vk21.thumb.JPG.44a7dad21e42a31e5bd7eebaa2aaf569.JPG

• Love 1

Amanda and...?

a) Rachel

b) Daphne

c) Claire

d) Kat

e) Amber

f) none of the above because it is ...___________

16 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Amanda. 

Oh and thank you!

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Amanda and...?

a) Rachel

b) Daphne

c) Claire

d) Kat

e) Amber

f) none of the above because it is ...___________

Oh and thank you!

Which lady had the injury? It was to the ACL, right?

Edited by bernie2018
1 minute ago, bernie2018 said:

Which lady had the injury? It was an ACL, right?

Daphne follows ACL hashtags. That's the only reason we have to suspect Daphne so far.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Random musings:

Since Bridget & Christina retired and Hannah & Brennan were cut, I haven't been truly invested in any of the other DCC. I didn't watch the show last season (just relied on the great folks here for info.) so I really don't know much about last year's rookies.

I know many folks here are fans of Amanda. I have nothing against her and if she has left, I wish her well in her future ambitions. The same goes for Daphne if she left due to injury. 

Whatever the real reason is that VK stepped away, she looks fantastic in the photo with her boyfriend. Having had 3 miscarriages myself, my heart goes out to anyone experiencing that heartbreak. I don't feel that is the situation with VK, I would imagine that it is something along the lines of emotional or perhaps something she has learned about her that is physical in nature. I don't think she will return to the DCC as a performer, but might take on some other role with them in the future. I wish her well.

Thank you to our insiders, it helps keep things interesting for me. I also hope to learn more about the TCC so I can be more invested in this season.

Edited by Agent Gully
Basic punctuation
  • Love 21
57 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Sorry Dr M but your profile pic freaks me out!

I like Amanda but genuinely not crushed if it is her. She could kill it elsewhere

The profile pic and his wording is so chilling.

1 hour ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Amanda. 

I’m in the minority of don’t care for Amanda. Sorry but kind of relieved that it’s none of my personal favs. Now I have to wait to for the other name and I think that’s the “big name” Dr. Manhattan referred to. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Victoria is 21. She'll be 22 in four months.

I think @JayDKay means that she started the DCC "journey" at 18; she would have been a 3 year candidate this year, even she wouldn't have been allowed to audition at 15 🤪

I agree with @Agent Gully about the miscarriage theory, she likely would have resigned sooner if there was a pregnancy. I assumed it was the vaccine issue, but since it's not, I'm not going to speculate anymore & just say I hope she's happy & well.

Amanda...meh, don't care, I will echo @DCCland, I'm glad it's not Gina. But I will say, if Amanda's reason was vaccine related, I respect her for it, and if it was injury related, I hope it's nothing serious & hope she gets well soon.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I think @JayDKay means that she started the DCC "journey" at 18; she would have been a 3 year candidate this year, even she wouldn't have been allowed to audition at 15 🤪

I agree with @Agent Gully about the miscarriage theory, she likely would have resigned sooner if there was a pregnancy. I assumed it was the vaccine issue, but since it's not, I'm not going to speculate anymore & just say I hope she's happy & well.

Amanda...meh, don't care, I will echo @DCCland, I'm glad it's not Gina. But I will say, if Amanda's reason was vaccine related, I respect her for it, and if it was injury related, I hope it's nothing serious & hope she gets well soon.

Yep, that's exactly what I meant. Thanks @ByTor

She's finally old enough to go out and now she has a boyfriend, she's probably just enjoying her party years without all the stress of DCC. I doubt she'll come back after this year.... 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

Whatever the real reason is that VK stepped away, she looks fantastic in the photo with her boyfriend. Having had 3 miscarriages myself, my heart goes out to anyone experiencing that heartbreak. I don't feel that is the situation with VK, I would imagine that it is something along the lines of emotional or perhaps something she has learned about her that is physical in nature. I don't think she will return to the DCC as a performer, but might take on some other role with them in the future. I wish her well.

Thank you to our insiders, it helps keep things interesting for me. I also hope to learn more about the TCC so I can be more invested in this season.

Oh for the record I don’t think it was miscarriage either. It’s just what that wording mad me think of (as though they are being far more dramatic than they need to be about her departure).  For me, I believe it was weight/health related combined with (im)maturity. 

I really liked Amanda. Will be interested to see if she departed due to mandatory vaccines, injury, or a new opportunity. 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Well I'm really surprised it's Amanda.  

Still don't think one of them was Rachel W.  

But I sure have been wrong before.

I sure hope she is solo point this year.

I’m shocked and genuinely devastated it’s Amanda, I genuinely thought I’d see her as point and group leader. 

id hate to Rachel W as a solo point, I know she’s pretty but that’s it, she doesn’t captivate me as a dancer or keep my attention long enough to be point. If Amanda is really gone I’d like to see Kelcey, Caroline or Daphne as point 

• Love 18