Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

Madeline is my favorite rookie if she’s still there. I think she is very well spoken. I just hope Kelli’s crappy ways don’t make her cynical. I attended the same undergrad as Madeline and it’s well known for churning out Broadway stars and pageant winners. I wonder if she will quit school or transfer since she will be in Dallas?

I hope CMT doesn’t make an entire episode out of the Canton trip like they did in season 12. I’m sure they will-especially if they will be on GMA tomorrow. I bet we hear “world class” more than once!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Kate2006 said:

Madeline is my favorite rookie if she’s still there. I think she is very well spoken. I just hope Kelli’s crappy ways don’t make her cynical. I attended the same undergrad as Madeline and it’s well known for churning out Broadway stars and pageant winners. I wonder if she will quit school or transfer since she will be in Dallas?

I hope CMT doesn’t make an entire episode out of the Canton trip like they did in season 12. I’m sure they will-especially if they will be on GMA tomorrow. I bet we hear “world class” more than once!

Apprently they are done filming 

116D9B0B-99DA-4754-A294-75F08997C802.jpeg

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Kleine seems like a fan favorite

Definitely my favorite. She's absolutely beautiful, and from what I can see, is a very good dancer (although I know little to nothing about dance). I've made it clear I love Kleine, Tyra and Ashlinn, and hope to see a lot of all 3.

• Love 1

Hardly recognized Caroline in this pic😳. She looks so much younger and prettier with this hair/make-up. She shud rock this look on the field instead of that soccer mom ‘do.

CF3E8960-D09F-4886-8BB3-E1136E7C80BE.jpeg

• Love 16
7 hours ago, TB12 said:

Brennon lost me a while ago I think it started with Grant & always putting him down in her posts & just the incessant Grant posts… I do feel bad for how her DCC career ended tho

You are not the first I’ve heard express this sentiment.  The other person was a previously hard core Brennan fan.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DancerMom said:

Looks like it’s time to bring back the fashion do’s and don’ts! And it is just me or is Dani (far left) almost unrecognizable in this pic? 

AD2984DE-2DA9-4FBB-AA47-703DC748C975.jpeg

I actually like all these looks though! Cute and on trend. Only one I don't love is Jessica's because it looks dated. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Trixi said:

Hardly recognized Caroline in this pic😳. She looks so much younger and prettier with this hair/make-up. She shud rock this look on the field instead of that soccer mom ‘do.

CF3E8960-D09F-4886-8BB3-E1136E7C80BE.jpeg

Wow. Taylor J. filling in for Tess for the Ozark 4. Good on her. What a great friend! 😂

• LOL 15
9 hours ago, Kitty Sharter said:

Does anyone else feel like this year's squad is one of the least exciting in recent history?  Maybe it's because more of the senior vets left this year compared to years past, or because there's no real tea about this year's training camp, or because some of the new rookies don't seem to have that "DCC look" TPTB used to be so concerned with, but idk... I'm not really feeling this year's team yet.  Brennan is looking more and more prophetic with her "direction of the team" comments.  

Also, I'm very surprised Kristin is still there after the way she and her family reacted on social media to the criticism her solo received from Kelli and Charlotte.  I thought for sure she was going to retire, and when she didn't, I was even more sure that Kelli would jump at the chance to humiliate her with a cut. 

9 hours ago, TB12 said:

Yes, I'm sooooo bored with this squad already. I have zero connection to any of the rookies from last season or the TCC... Re: Kristin, I cannot believe she's still there either both that she wasn't cut or that she didn't leave herself especially with her fiancé being in NOLA. Have I mentioned how much her fiancé bugs me? 

Well, Dani had me at “Puyallup” and she is definitely my favourite, #TeamDani. So I am excited about her but also with Marissa, who is a such a bright ray of sunshine on the team. What she lacks (and some might argue quite a lot) she makes up with her spirit and unbridled enthousiasm. Claire is also someone I look for. She is just such a great dancer. 
On the new rookies, besides from the obvious #TeamMadelineSalter (what a class act) and #TeamAshlinn (who is perfect) and #TeamTori, I am very curious to be enthralled by Kleine, who is simply wonderful, Amber, who is such a great dancer and Kelee, who never is at the center of pictures but yet attracts all of my attention.

But out of all the new rookies, I am already a big fan of #TeamChristina who gives Kat a run for her money and who could stand toe to toe with any DCC in the past and #TeamKayDianna, who brings levels of unprecedented glamour to the team.

So, yes, I am excited and very much connected to the squad, regardless what our East Texan mental midget has done to prevent this. I can’t wait for season 16!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Pau84 said:

On the new rookies, besides from the obvious #TeamMadelineSalter (what a class act) and #TeamAshlinn (who is perfect) and #TeamTori, I am very curious to be enthralled by Kleine, who is simply wonderful, Amber, who is such a great dancer and Kelee, who never is at the center of pictures but yet attracts all of my attention.

But out of all the new rookies, I am already a big fan of #TeamChristina who gives Kat a run for her money and who could stand toe to toe with any DCC in the past and #TeamKayDianna, who brings levels of unprecedented glamour to the team.

So, yes, I am excited and very much connected to the squad, regardless what our East Texan mental midget has done to prevent this. I can’t wait for season 16!

I love your coments !!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

Definitely my favorite. She's absolutely beautiful, and from what I can see, is a very good dancer (although I know little to nothing about dance). I've made it clear I love Kleine, Tyra and Ashlinn, and hope to see a lot of all 3.

Kleine has been my favorite from the start 🤗

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Well, Dani had me at “Puyallup” and she is definitely my favourite, #TeamDani. So I am excited about her but also with Marissa, who is a such a bright ray of sunshine on the team. What she lacks (and some might argue quite a lot) she makes up with her spirit and unbridled enthousiasm. Claire is also someone I look for. She is just such a great dancer. 

Love this!  Me too, on all points

• Love 2
9 hours ago, PollyHowell said:

I actually like all these looks though! Cute and on trend. Only one I don't love is Jessica's because it looks dated. 

Some are cute and others are just not. But your mileage may vary! 

10 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

Best pic I could get from the GMA appearance. Disappointed that this was about all we saw except for a clip of Darian and Rachel.

ED8ACDC5-B352-4DE6-8A76-EE75347DB533.jpeg

Is that Kristin at the end ? 😳

• Love 1
10 hours ago, go4luca said:

Whatever that creation Marissa is wearing, it’s fugly AF.

I'm sorry @go4luca, don't hate me, the 1st thing I thought when I saw the picture was that Marissa's dress is my favorite 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm sorry @go4luca, don't hate me, the 1st thing I thought when I saw the picture was that Marissa's dress is my favorite 😁

I loved it too.  I thought they all looked great, just all dressed for a completely different party.  Per usual.

@mizzhyer - on the far left?  That's Caroline.  Then Jaylyn (?), Chandi, Lexi, Amber (?), Gina, Ashlee.

Edited by kalibean
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I loved it too.  I thought they all looked great, just all dressed for a completely different part.  Per usual.

@mizzhyer - on the far left?  That's Caroline.  Then Jaylyn (?), Chandi, Lexi, Amber (?), Gina, Ashlee.

I was going to say it looked nothing like Kristin 🤪ok I see that's Caroline now after you told me🤗thank you !! Was this show group then?  

8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I liked all of their outfits... shows diversity in styles and colors. 🤗

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Is that Kristin at the end ?

Never mind Kalibean covered it.  

But, on a different note I don’t think any of these pictures have anything to do with show group. All of the vets were sent to you the Hall of Fame game.

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Useful 1
On 8/2/2021 at 9:58 AM, evasworld123 said:

I know Kelsey isn’t a very technical dancer and struggled with her memory sometimes, but damn is she beautiful. I thought she had great style and pop similar to Kat. I don’t have any insight on her retirement but I believe at that time she was getting married and thought she was ready for the next chapter of her life, but then really missed performing. It’s not uncommon. I actually really hope she tries again. I just love looking at her! She looked top tier in all of Jenn’s classes this past year.

Agree on the Katelynn commentary as well (unsure if I spelled her name correctly). She was a great dancer with exceptional kicks. Just needed a new haircut. So ridiculous to me. 

Candace Romo summed up the situation re: Kelsey making it her first season the best.....(not quoting word for word but) "who really cares whether Kelsey can dance or not or her technical skills -her beauty and sex appeal were enough!"    

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, DancerMom said:

I guess we won’t see footage from the first game. That’s disappointing. 

Maybe k and j will film their first game and just send it to them to be added in since first game is such a small section on the end of the last episode 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2

I was able to record of when they were on for anyone who wasn’t able to watch on GMA. The last part is muted because my dog was barking at another dog outside in the background. 

Edited by lexie3248
Added more info
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Maybe k and j will film their first game and just send it to them to be added in since first game is such a small section on the end of the last episode 

Last year the cameras couldn’t be there for the first game, so maybe it’s a done for now.  I was hoping there would be coverage of the hall of fame game performance… I guess we’ll have to tune in to find out.

After looking at the group featured behind Good Morning America, maybe vets on the team the longest (?)

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

I was able to record of when they were on for anyone who wasn’t able to watch on GMA. The last part is muted because my dog was barking at another dog outside in the background. 

Amazing to me when someone like Caroline with a phenomenal shape looks almost big compared to everyone else. Maybe its the angle. Note: She's absolutely NOT big. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

I wonder if we will see the Meet the Team event, which usually takes place before the first game.  Maybe it will be filmed and CMT will add it back in, I hope.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Amazing to me when someone like Caroline with a phenomenal shape looks almost big compared to everyone else. Maybe its the angle. Note: She's absolutely NOT big. 

It has to be the angle bc agreed she has an amazing figure but certainly looks bigger than the others. Its no wonder these ladies end up with disordered eating habits. How can they not compare themselves to each other especially when some are just teeny tiny... 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I wonder if we will see the Meet the Team event, which usually takes place before the first game.  Maybe it will be filmed and CMT will add it back in, I hope.

I wonder if they will even have one 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 8/4/2021 at 9:56 AM, Agent Gully said:

She would be pretty as a champagne (ash) blonde. A cooler tone would remove that yellow brassiness from it.

On 8/4/2021 at 10:55 AM, mizzhyer said:

I say take her dark and really shake things up 🤗

I think her color would be so gorgeous with something like a Gisele or Gigi Hadid-style honey blonde with lots of brighter blonde balayage threaded throughout…..but any kind of change like that would probably be really hard to consider.  Blonde like she’s rocking seems like it would be such an enormous emotional commitment.  I definitely feel the same way about having long hair - I wouldn’t know myself with shorter hair.

• Love 5

I like Claire ... she's a great dancer ... but I am so tired of seeing this same old trick.  Maybe I'm just jealous that I could  never do this 😹😹

02B6ACF2-6566-477D-B8B7-EBC777CDD120.jpeg

Edited by mizzhyer
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

I like Claire ... she's a great dancer ... but I am so tired of seeing this same old trick.  Maybe I'm just jealous that I could  never do this 😹😹

02B6ACF2-6566-477D-B8B7-EBC777CDD120.jpeg

If I could do a tilt, I would do it everyday 😂🥲

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, DancerMom said:

Looks like it’s time to bring back the fashion do’s and don’ts! And it is just me or is Dani (far left) almost unrecognizable in this pic? 

AD2984DE-2DA9-4FBB-AA47-703DC748C975.jpeg

Darian looks like she is wearing a tent!  

12 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Since all of the vets are in Canton, this sounds like an All-Star performance.

ETA: Out of curiosity, and with Cianna and Briana still in Hawaii, who will they be (and how many?)

Maddie, Stephanie, Khalyn and Danielle are usually guaranteed.

Alexis? Amy? Lacey? Is Emma still an All-Star?

I don’t think Emma is one I think she is done 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, KoKo said:

Candace Romo summed up the situation re: Kelsey making it her first season the best.....(not quoting word for word but) "who really cares whether Kelsey can dance or not or her technical skills -her beauty and sex appeal were enough!"    

I adored Candace Romo on the show, and Tony Romo is my favorite announcer these days.  I never had much of an opinion when he was playing, thought he seemed like a good guy and an underrated player, but I love them both now!

I liked Kelcey more than I like Kat, but I can see where they both filled a very important role on the squad.  They can hang with the dances even tho they'll never be a star, but a great, sunny personality for appearances and killer on the calendar shoots.  I'm sure there are some DCC that can fill all of those boxes, but they both seem relatable despite their beauty in a way that say Rachel W doesn't.  Just that hit of goofiness is great.  Candace Romo seems much the same, to be honest.  I mean, she talked about peeing herself a little when she competed, which probably made that candidate feel a million times better when she watched the show.

Not Gina's best pic in that Six Flags promo...sigh.  

• Love 10
On 8/4/2021 at 12:06 AM, vanillagum said:

even just reading it secondhand now is cracking me up LOL

I always love his (Evan's) choreography ~ his style !!

Watching my 58 year young body try to capture the mood of his choreography would definitely be "the struggle" !! 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, SMP637 said:

Can we add Darian as one of the DCC's most beautiful.

Yes we can!

2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Darian looks like she is wearing a tent!  

If I had her body, I don't think I'd own anything that wasn't clingy. 😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

Love the rooks from last season ( now VETS!), don’t be shocked but Marissa has even grown on me a bit.  The only one I’m not sure about is Jessica, but who knows she may grow on me too after a while.  

CDEAE1A3-865A-4428-B42E-B40BC00770D9.jpeg

• Love 14
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

Same! So has Claire!

I’ve always loved Claire.  Her and Kelcey are my faves on the current squad.  But, I have so many others I like a lot too.  Cannot wait to see the newbies in action.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Love the rooks from last season ( now VETS!), don’t be shocked but Marissa has even grown on me a bit.  The only one I’m not sure about is Jessica, but who knows she may grow on me too after a while.  

CDEAE1A3-865A-4428-B42E-B40BC00770D9.jpeg

Same, but I think it probably helps that I haven't seen her TikTok in over a year!  Maybe she's toned it down, since no one has been posting cringy ones.

• Love 2

People on the making the team Facebook group are asking where vets are we know left, and people have pointed out they left and their response was “I don’t believe the things you see on prime timer or Reddit”

probs should we have insiders and people on here who should seriously consider being detectives 😂🕵🏻🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏾🕵🏾‍♂️🕵🏻‍♀️

won’t they get a shock when we’ve got stuff correct lol

Edited by Manc.UK.DCCfan
Typo
  • LOL 12
19 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I've liked Claire since her rookie audition video.  Girl can dance!

I was a Claire fan from the beginning ~ YES, she can dance!!  My faves of last year's rookie class are Claire, Dani, Armani (Love, love her style) and Elli!! 

• Love 11