Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, katC said:

From Erin’s Instagram story, Maddie choreographed a sideline dance! 

Good for Maddie! On Jennifer Amburn’s  story she had some video of Madeline and Claire dancing and made a comment that she was honored that they were doing her choreography. 
I wonder if they still do Kashara’s? 

• Love 1
On 7/31/2021 at 9:03 PM, pinkandsparkly13 said:

No problem. Although some people do think that Amy was "smug" after she got point. Lol I didn't see it, but they still comment about that. Not that Amy was my favorite or anything, but idk

I will have to admit that I'm one that felt she was smug.  I saw it all along ~ but in fairness, maybe it was because I just never liked anything about her.  Her look and style of dance~ boring as hell. Her voice ~ irritating. I always saw a "sumpin' stank" expression on her face when she was trying to smile.  I know that's really harsh, but oh well, jmho. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, KoKo said:

I will have to admit that I'm one that felt she was smug.  I saw it all along ~ but in fairness, maybe it was because I just never liked anything about her.  Her look and style of dance~ boring as hell. Her voice ~ irritating. I always saw a "sumpin' stank" expression on her face when she was trying to smile.  I know that's really harsh, but oh well, jmho. 

I feel the exact same way about her...

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, KoKo said:

Completely agree with you, still don’t like her.  Sorry JMO

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, DancerMom said:

CB3572CE-0FFF-4266-B907-36B9EB578E05.jpeg

I always thought Erin was pretty tall, but maybe it's just compared to others? because they all look similar ish heights here. I thought Dani was like 5'4 max. And Kristin looks almost Erin tall here. Does anyone know how tall Erin is??! lol

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Branmuffin said:

Here is the updated rookie TCC chart from Reddit showing Ava’s cut. One cut left to figure out and then we will know the team!

762DC254-4586-4501-99E8-629F47D46A90.jpeg

I feel like it’s either Lea or Presley.  Hmmmmm…

6 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

I always thought Erin was pretty tall, but maybe it's just compared to others? because they all look similar ish heights here. I thought Dani was like 5'4 max. And Kristin looks almost Erin tall here. Does anyone know how tall Erin is??! lol

I think it’s the way they’re standing with their leg popped.  It shrinks you a little bit! Dani and Erin are definitely taller

3 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

I feel like it’s either Lea or Presley.  Hmmmmm…

Those were my thoughts too! Lea potentially just based on not having the “DCC look” and Presley based on the sad sounding story last month with the flowers

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, DancerMom said:

I think it’s the way they’re standing with their leg popped.  It shrinks you a little bit! Dani and Erin are definitely taller

wow, dani always seemed to petite to me. this is mind blowing tbh

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 8/1/2021 at 9:43 PM, Trulyadorkable said:

I know this is the 2021 auditions topic, but I just saw Lily's cameo for DBC. I wonder how many times Kelli has drunk dialed Lily late at night saying "I miss you soooooo *hic-cup* much baby...please come back to me...I'll *hic-cup" do anything...baby..." 😂!

Mptv.jpg

Go Lily!  Her smile even looks completely different ~ in the way that there seems to be no stress, just joy. IMO, as precious as Lily is, even making DCC, she still seemed anxious and to be "walking on eggshells" ~ I wish her happiness and great success!!  

• Love 15

Does anyone else feel like this year's squad is one of the least exciting in recent history?  Maybe it's because more of the senior vets left this year compared to years past, or because there's no real tea about this year's training camp, or because some of the new rookies don't seem to have that "DCC look" TPTB used to be so concerned with, but idk... I'm not really feeling this year's team yet.  Brennan is looking more and more prophetic with her "direction of the team" comments.  

Also, I'm very surprised Kristin is still there after the way she and her family reacted on social media to the criticism her solo received from Kelli and Charlotte.  I thought for sure she was going to retire, and when she didn't, I was even more sure that Kelli would jump at the chance to humiliate her with a cut. 

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

wow, dani always seemed to petite to me. this is mind blowing tbh

I say that bc of pics like these. Isn’t Alanna taller?  Maybe Dani just looks tall because of her long legs! 

BBD216A5-69B8-4B12-9479-EBE12D1EADC4.jpeg

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Kitty Sharter said:

Does anyone else feel like this year's squad is one of the least exciting in recent history?  Maybe it's because more of the senior vets left this year compared to years past, or because there's no real tea about this year's training camp, or because some of the new rookies don't seem to have that "DCC look" TPTB used to be so concerned with, but idk... I'm not really feeling this year's team yet.  Brennan is looking more and more prophetic with her "direction of the team" comments.  

Also, I'm very surprised Kristin is still there after the way she and her family reacted on social media to the criticism her solo received from Kelli and Charlotte.  I thought for sure she was going to retire, and when she didn't, I was even more sure that Kelli would jump at the chance to humiliate her with a cut. 

Yes, I'm sooooo bored with this squad already. I have zero connection to any of the rookies from last season or the TCC... Re: Kristin, I cannot believe she's still there either both that she wasn't cut or that she didn't leave herself especially with her fiancé being in NOLA. Have I mentioned how much her fiancé bugs me? 

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Kitty Sharter said:

I’m sure Brennan is a lovely person but I get this smug additude from her now like I’m better then everyone else type 

Edited by Holly85
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, Kitty Sharter said:

Just wait til season 17 (if there is one). DCC will mostly be 2nd and 3rd years by then, and the audience will have no connection with them, or the new TCCs. Three whole years worth of DCC and TCC we barely know or care about. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Were you waiting to see if Lemonbus would leak this, but then finally told us because she was a no show?

From viewing Ava's Instagram the post around the end of training camp, like around July 29 I feel would not be acceptable from Kelli. So, I was thinking she had been cut.

Edited by LisaWl7TR
  • Useful 1
11 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I’m sure Brennan is a lovely person but I get this smug additude from her now like I’m better then everyone else type 

Brennon lost me a while ago I think it started with Grant & always putting him down in her posts & just the incessant Grant posts… I do feel bad for how her DCC career ended tho

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Branmuffin said:

Here is the updated rookie TCC chart from Reddit showing Ava’s cut. One cut left to figure out and then we will know the team!

Christina and Kaydianna can be this year's Molly and Rachel 🧐

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

Ehhh , I never thought she had the look for DCC  and she wasn’t at all memorable 

Apparently some of us still do remember Milan 😉

3 hours ago, Branmuffin said:

I thought someone posted that Megan might’ve been cut because she was posting from Hawaii over the weekend…

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DancerMom said:

CB3572CE-0FFF-4266-B907-36B9EB578E05.jpeg

It might be the sun but Kristin looks DCC big here. With all the questionable Kristin talk, I’m amazed she’s on the team if she photographing large. 

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, bernie2018 said:

Apparently some of us still do remember Milan 😉

I thought someone posted that Megan might’ve been cut because she was posting from Hawaii over the weekend…

Yeah but I heard the rookies are on a break  

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Katmcc said:

It might be the sun but Kristin looks DCC big here. With all the questionable Kristin talk, I’m amazed she’s on the team if she photographing large. 

It looks to me like it might just be the angle her hips are at vs where the camera is and also how the lights hitting her. We all know that TPTB would be more than okay with cutting someone who dares to photograph larger than a size 0...

• Love 1

Just for fun, this is how I would have designed the 4 groups                  

Lexie

Ashlee           Chandi

Kristin                                McKenzie     

Gina

Amber            Madeline

Darian                                     Marissa

Rachel

Jalyn              Kelcey

Dani                                         Kat

X                    Elli       

Caroline

Erin               Taylor

Armani                                   Claire

Jada              Jessica

• Love 1

For Gina for point! fans - which is quite a fanbase here, I know😄
Erin has a routine from Canton posted on her Instagram story in a video. This is just a still shot. but Gina is point in it (I think) and looks phenomenal. 
I am thinking Rachel and Gina are co-points this year?

To watch the video go to Erin's story on her instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/erin__margaret/

erinHOF.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, vanillagum said:

As a 6’ tall woman, I can tell she is definitely doing a shrink down stance here and not standing straight. I’ve done the same many times! Not that I should have to, I love being tall. Just a habit I never broke from when I wasn’t so happy with being the tallest girl in the room when I was much younger. 

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

For Gina for point! fans - which is quite a fanbase here, I know😄
Erin has a routine from Canton posted on her Instagram story in a video. This is just a still shot. but Gina is point in it (I think) and looks phenomenal. 
I am thinking Rachel and Gina are co-points this year?

To watch the video go to Erin's story on her instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/erin__margaret/

erinHOF.jpg

Yes!! She looks great! #ginaforpointallbyherself

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, Katmcc said:

Tummy jiggle, but she always looks like that 🤷‍♀️ 

ALWAYS

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Branmuffin said:

Those were my thoughts too! Lea potentially just based on not having the “DCC look” and Presley based on the sad sounding story last month with the flowers

I thought the same about Lea as well. Perhaps she will look different when she's wearing the uniform and has her hair done for cameos, but based on the picture of her in the Rookie TCC chart, I didn't think her look was quite right. I can't put my finger on what it is because she is cute, but she's lacking something.

• Love 2

My triangle prediction...

Formation 1:                                           Formation 2:

Gina                                                        Rachel

Ashlee       Amber                               Lexie         Caroline

Lexie       Rachel      Caroline           Ashlee         Gina          Amber

Both:

Chandi       Kelcey       Erin           Jalyn

Claire        Dani          Taylor      Madeline     McKenzie

Marissa      Kristin        Armani        Kat             Elli              Darian

Jada        Jessica                                   

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LexieGirl01 said:

I thought her choreo looked great…nice change from seeing the same old dances.

I think that’s why they also brought in a few new guest teachers into training camp !! 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

My triangle prediction...

Formation 1:                                           Formation 2:

Gina                                                        Rachel

Ashlee       Amber                               Lexie         Caroline

Lexie       Rachel      Caroline           Ashlee         Gina          Amber

Both:

Chandi       Kelcey       Erin           Jalyn

Claire        Dani          Taylor      Madeline     McKenzie

Marissa      Kristin        Armani        Kat             Elli              Darian

Jada        Jessica                                   

I hope Gina gets the meatier, formation 2 point spot.

• Love 4

Kristin does tend to be on the plusher side of DCC, but I’m always thankful there’s a handful that fall into that category! Maybe saying a lush figure would make more sense, but plush feels cozy and nice 😂 She’s still very fit, of course, but just build differently than some of the very lean DCC. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, TB12 said:

Brennon lost me a while ago I think it started with Grant & always putting him down in her posts & just the incessant Grant posts… I do feel bad for how her DCC career ended tho

I follow her on instagram but I never noticed this.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Kamal said:

I initially put this on reddit but thought it would be nice to put it here too. Would love to see who your favorites are.

https://strawpoll.com/w363bzyc1

It's a poll asking which tcc are your favorite and were rooting for.

Obviously the top three are the come back girls but it's interesting to see the 4th - 7th placing tcc's getting a lot of votes. (Maybe the ranking might change after you guys vote)

image.thumb.png.49ee17294a8ef27e03c75d7bee3bfbd0.png

• Love 2
On 8/1/2021 at 1:05 PM, Trulyadorkable said:

Update! I see on Reddit where they say Phil's dog had a litter of puppies and THAT was the reason for his leave of absence. That makes much more sense. My mistake!

I wonder if when he comes back if TPTB will put him right back as the stadium ambassador or if he will have to start again as a ticket taker at the gates and work his way back up to stadium ambassador? Dr. M or Lemonbus, can either of you confirm this story?;  and if they put him right back as stadium ambassador, does that mean that he might at least still have a chance at being in the triangle? Curious (and completely bored) minds want to know!!

Wow!! Shelly B. gave me a "like" emoji on the satirical story I made up about Phil. She has made my day! I'm absolutely giddy!! 😂

Now, if only she could get the PR folks to photoshop a picture of Phil into the point position of the Thunderstruck triangle formation and post it here on our DCC Primetimer 2021 audition topic page. Am I asking for too much Shelly? 😂😂😂!!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:
6 minutes ago, Kamal said:

I follow her on instagram but I never noticed this.

It was usually on her stories.  Snide little comments.

I must have not been reading carefully. I thought those were complementing how good a person he is to her.

• Love 2