Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

That pic of the girls flying to Canton almost looks like Lexie had extra filters on or something. She doesn’t even look like herself! Her face seems really different. 

‘’did anyone ever get the scoop on why VK left? A few people have alluded to a private conversation Kelli had with her giving her an ultimatum but do we know this for certain? I’m still really surprised she voluntarily left!

I think the show should be more about dance too. In fact, I wish when charm, Denise, etc come teach, CMT would to a quick 5 minute bio on them  and show clips of them performing (even from early on) and teaching routines in other settings. I think they are top notch and would love to hear more about their journey. I love Charm. I’m here for her…😂

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, Kate2006 said:

That pic of the girls flying to Canton almost looks like Lexie had extra filters on or something. She doesn’t even look like herself! Her face seems really different. 

I think the show should be more about dance too. In fact, I wish when charm, Denise, etc come teach, CMT would to a quick 5 minute bio on them  and show clips of them performing (even from early on) and teaching routines in other settings. I think they are top notch and would love to hear more about their journey. I love Charm. I’m here for her…😂

I had that same thought - several of them look different. I thought it was face fillers though, not filters …. could be some of both. IMO it’s too much plastic on these young, very beautiful women.

I am pretty bummed because I don’t think Charm or my other favorite, Evan Miller, did anything with TC this season. I follow them on Instagram. Charm has been busy all summer working on a music career. Evan seems to do some of both. I would love to see them back but I get the feeling, at least with Charm, she has definitely moved on. 

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I had that same thought - several of them look different. I thought it was face fillers though, not filters …. could be some of both. IMO it’s too much plastic on these young, very beautiful women.

I am pretty bummed because I don’t think Charm or my other favorite, Evan Miller, did anything with TC this season. I follow them on Instagram. Charm has been busy all summer working on a music career. Evan seems to do some of both. I would love to see them back but I get the feeling, at least with Charm, she has definitely moved on. 

I love Evan.  He's so positive toward the ladies.  I remember when they messed up a routine and he said "It's a struggle."  That cracked me up for some reason.  

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

I love Evan.  He's so positive toward the ladies.  I remember when they messed up a routine and he said "It's a struggle."  That cracked me up for some reason.  

even just reading it secondhand now is cracking me up LOL

• Love 3

I am extremely pumped for Thursday. Anxious to see 2 things happen: My Steelers destroy the Cowboys (even if it is only Preseason), and seeing the DCC Vets.

I REALLY wish the rookie DCCs were going, especially since the Football game itself will mostly be rookies/fringe players playing.

Edited by ShutterbugCAM
Formatting
  • Love 6

It's all the vets who go to Canton right ? Not just show group? So even the rookies from last year who are now vets? I guess we will have definitive answers to Lisa / Alora / Kristin / whatever other names have been whirled around as leaving the squad.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, LilyD said:

I think it's not necessarily her jawline. She's one of the best examples of a heart-shaped face. (A broader forehead that tapers down to a more pointy chin) which btw, is said to be the most attractive of all face shapes. 

Lilly’s face looks more oval to me. I think  Kelcey and Lacey’s faces are heart shaped. 

10 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Ava

Sometimes the way responses are all out of order it’s difficult to see what responses go to what.  I am assuming you are confirming Ava was the last cut?

And thank you. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Ava

*Holds breath* 🥺  So, are you saying Madeline S made it??!! You know..I've always loved that Watchman movie. Totally underated gem of a flick. 😇

51 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

🥺 😇

Edited by MeeMee2
English
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Hall of fame game bound 

7C8EC8CF-4BBD-4FCE-8811-900A95A7C3FA.jpeg

The colour and cut of Lexie's hair is awful. She needs to get rid of the extensions or get it cut as well as get rid of the yellow tones from it. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, DCCOracle said:

kdodd_10_230666328_2974026919545180_2926108014222704127_n.thumb.jpg.2db36b4dec0173c2ae74cb16ca1c674a.jpg

Who is that between Gina and Kristen?  And this is the first time I’ve really noticed a Kristen’s eyes being so heavy!  Fortunately not as flat or vacant as Rachel W, who BTW had the same expression when competing at Miss America

• Love 2
10 hours ago, KatieC said:

It means nothing. It’s not like there aren’t DCC with TikTok accounts. They activate/deactivate, make public/private, etc social media accounts all the time for various reasons. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Ava

• Love 3
6 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I m pretty sure that Evan was there early in TC

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, JayDKay said:

The cameos that year were absolutely horrible! There were worse ones than Tasha's too. 

Oh you are so right that many of them were really bad that season but given how pretty she is... they really did her a disservice.  Gina's, Gabby's, Cici's,  and Hannah's were pretty bad as well but hers was the worst just imo 🤗

• Love 4

I initially put this on reddit but thought it would be nice to put it here too. Would love to see who your favorites are.

https://strawpoll.com/w363bzyc1

It's a poll asking which tcc are your favorite and were rooting for.

Obviously the top three are the come back girls but it's interesting to see the 4th - 7th placing tcc's getting a lot of votes. (Maybe the ranking might change after you guys vote)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

I am extremely pumped for Thursday. Anxious to see 2 things happen: My Steelers destroy the Cowboys (even if it is only Preseason), and seeing the DCC Vets.

I REALLY wish the rookie DCCs were going, especially since the Football game itself will mostly be rookies/fringe players playing.

The dreaded preseason games it’s the make it or break it games for the rookie players !! Some will get the tonight is your last night 

• LOL 6
11 hours ago, onthebubble said:
12 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I would have never of guessed Amber! 

Same. I can't identify about half of that picture! 

Right? I thought it was Paige, who hasn't been a DCC for how long? 😂

• LOL 8
7 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

The colour and cut of Lexie's hair is awful. She needs to get rid of the extensions or get it cut as well as get rid of the yellow tones from it. 

She would be pretty as a champagne (ash) blonde. A cooler tone would remove that yellow brassiness from it.

• Love 13
58 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

She would be pretty as a champagne (ash) blonde. A cooler tone would remove that yellow brassiness from it.

I say take her dark and really shake things up 🤗

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I’ll just be here by myself saying I like Lexi’s hair. I also think she’s tweaked her makeup, especially on her Instagram pics, and it looks fresher. I love her tho, she’s great. 

I think a lot of us pointed out some of the candidates last year that bailed on their “normal” dance jobs to take the one that kept them in shape and getting a paycheck. Marissa, A-R, probably others too.  It’s a risk to be on a reality show, but if the editing was agreeable, got them exposure to boot.  Good for A-R for jumping back into her full time dance career if she has that opportunity. I’m a little surprised Marisa didn’t do the same, unless her program didn’t resume. She’s young enough too that she might just be enjoying the lower pressure environment. 

Toxic as DCC can be, I can see where it’s easy street compared to the hustle of NYC or LA. 

Edited by kalibean
Swapped “called out” for “pointed out” because called out seems negative. I know I was happy to see a big variety of qualified candidates.
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I’ll just be here by myself saying I like Lexi’s hair. I also think she’s tweaked her makeup, especially on her Instagram pics, and it looks fresher. I love her tho, she’s great. 

I think a lot of us called out some of the candidates last year that bailed on their “normal” dance jobs to take the one that kept them in shape and getting a paycheck. Marissa, A-R, probably others too.  It’s a risk to be on a reality show, but if the editing was agreeable, got them exposure to boot.  Good for A-R for jumping back into her full time dance career if she has that opportunity. I’m a little surprised Marisa didn’t do the same, unless her program didn’t resume. She’s young enough too that she might just be enjoying the lower pressure environment. 

Toxic as DCC can be, I can see where it’s easy street compared to the hustle of NYC or LA. 

I agree with you about Lexie's makeup 🤗it does look fresher. 

• Love 3

Until I see Madeline S on the team, I won't believe she made it.

It's the perfect dramatic cut for Kelli in the 11th hour.

Nice me says: Kelli leaves Madeline to the 11th hour to give her every chance to make the team.

Cynic me says: Kelli leaves Madeline to the 11th hour for the drama of it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

From Kat’s Instagram story.

jessica, chandi, Ellie, Ashlee, Marissa, Lexie, Kat, Caroline, Taylor, Jaylyn, Kelsey, Jada. 
amber in the other photo. - does anyone else think amber looks different in this photo? Like she had some work done or maybe it’s just how she did her makeup?

675583B7-7E4C-435C-8EAD-98B83766F009.jpeg

59F23BB0-9792-41C0-B5FC-5A73DF4E2CC8.jpeg

Edited by Branmuffin
Added Amber
  • Love 5

23 veterans 

taylor j Madeline m amber  Rachel w gina Lexie Caroline Ashlee jayln Erin Kelsey 

dani Claire w Kristin Armani Jessica Jada Kat Marissa elli Mackenzie Darian Chandi 

98934013-B5B4-4E6E-892E-0368C34297C1.jpeg

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Branmuffin said:

From Kat’s Instagram story.

jessica, chandi, Ellie, Ashlee, Marissa, Lexie, Kat, Caroline, Taylor, Jaylyn, Kelsey, Jada. 
amber in the other photo. - does anyone else think amber looks different in this photo? Like she had some work done or maybe it’s just how she did her makeup?

675583B7-7E4C-435C-8EAD-98B83766F009.jpeg

59F23BB0-9792-41C0-B5FC-5A73DF4E2CC8.jpeg

Marissa looks great in that photo. She is always a hit or miss!

Jada and her height and long limbs, she will always stand out a bit awkwardly. Had it been any other year without 3 vets departing after auditions, I am not sure K&J would have kept her. They have cut others for less.

Love Amber, but yes, maybe she has had some tweaks done to her face a bit like several of her teammates. 

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Branmuffin said:

Armani is on the top row between Kristin and Jessica in that photo. Not sure what ByTor’s comment meant.

Holly named the people on the picture & I didn't see Armani's name.

ETA: She totally DID name Armani, sorry @Holly85!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Here’s a different view, Taylor looks way too tall for the front row

F2649553-6C5E-408A-9C04-3D30E8E0B016.jpeg

Taylor is very tall...

I can't help but think wow, Kat is there while others have been cut... #worldclass 

• Love 12