Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Weeklydcc said:

Thanks.  I didn't realize she was that tall.  I hope she comes back next year. 

It's amazing how diverse some of the other NFL squads are. 

There is a gal in training camp for them that’s from Dallas quit a few Dallas dancers have been going there instead of trying out for dcc 

• Useful 6
  • Love 4

So Lisa has a neck injury? This was posted today. It could be an old photo, but no way I could hold my head like that with my past and chronic neck injuries. There is just no conceivable way.

Whatever the case, I hope she heals quickly and recovers 100%. She seems like a sweet soul and physical fitness and dance seem to be a huge part of her person.

A81DDB59-3E72-470A-AC4E-7CA8CAD28262.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

the grinch waiting GIF

Waiting for my nemesis. Thought they’d be here by now LOL. Maybe I really did scare them off! 😂🤪

Is tc over yet ? 

Edited by Holly85
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, Holly85 said:

There is a gal in training camp for them that’s from Dallas quit a few Dallas dancers have been going there instead of trying out for dcc 

She was on the Dallas Sidekicks Dancers.

• Love 1

Now we are at the end of TCC we can rejoice that Ashlinn, Tori, Madeline Salter and Kristin are still there! TPTB cannot cut them all, so congratulations to everyone, we made it!

A3A95C83-9489-476B-B763-6730BFD413CB.jpeg.4902d2bf6db899f344d3057fe66b4d90.jpeg

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Now we are at the end of TCC we can rejoice that Ashlinn, Tori, Madeline Salter and Kristin are still there! TPTB cannot cut them all, so congratulations to everyone, we made it!

A3A95C83-9489-476B-B763-6730BFD413CB.jpeg.4902d2bf6db899f344d3057fe66b4d90.jpeg

No word if they announced the team 

• Useful 4
Just now, dccfan204 said:

Kristin is in Chicago...

I was just coming to post that! Not trying to cause rumors bc honestly, i'm beyond over this training camp but I 💞 you all so much! Either she went first thing this morning or there is something there... 

• Love 5

By keeping TC and canidates such a big secret this year, it will not make me want to watch the show when it comes on. I am not invested in one new girl and know so little about them ...and come to think about it still know so little about last years rookies..It was so fun and exciting to watch semis and get clips of solos before camp started. 😥

• Love 12

A lot of the girls from the older seasons seem so much closer than the current squad though.

for example, Brennan, Briana, Alanna and her fiancé have gone over to Hawaii to visit Cici and her dad has made them all leis/leys. Wonder if Lily will go or was invited as she’s close with that group? Although I saw on her IG she’s with another friend at the mo as she’s been asked to be a made of honour 

• Love 5

Did we ever find out what Jalyn's important announcement was?

Also, what is the appeal with giant eyelashes? Kristin's are so big they pull her eyes down. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, Lona said:

Ok, insiders. How about some baby steps. Who was the TC (other than Ashley) who was cut BEFORE last night? Can we at least get that? 😥

I feel like the second cut was someone they don’t want us to know about.  Perhaps one of the three comeback girls or a veteran. Just a feeling from some of the insider’s posts. 

• Useful 3
15 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Also, what is the appeal with giant eyelashes? Kristin's are so big they pull her eyes down. 

They're SO big it looks like she's ready for lift-off when she blinks.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Did we ever find out what Jalyn's important announcement was?

Oh forgot to mention on Kristin’s stories yesterday girlfriend was eating a fried chicken sandwich & fries I literally gasped bc that is very out of her norm especially right now… and yeah the eyelashes are a no for me…

Also I saw a pic of Jaelyn a few days ago please tell me she did not get lip injections somebody please tell me she didn’t…

as for this season I couldn’t be anymore less interested… 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Oh forgot to mention on Kristin’s stories yesterday girlfriend was eating a fried chicken sandwich & fries I literally gasped bc that is very out of her norm especially right now… and yeah the eyelashes are a no for me…

Also I saw a pic of Jaelyn a few days ago please tell me she did not get lip injections somebody please tell me she didn’t…

as for this season I couldn’t be anymore less interested… 

That chicken sandwich thing was a paid advertisement. She only took one bite LOL

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

That chicken sandwich thing was a paid advertisement. She only took one bite LOL

That’s prob true everything she posts is a sponsor shoutout…

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, TB12 said:

true, she's very active in the influencer life. the bottom of the Zaxby posts say  "#ad" 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

Kristin is in Chicago...

I wouldn’t be sad one bit if Kristin and her gigantic lashes were cut. And her sponsored posts are so annoying. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
(edited)
8 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I stopped following her because of those posts… sorry maybe an unpopular opinion, I find her to be a boring performer.  I want to like her because she seems really sweet and down to earth and she is very pretty.

She always looks like her midsection is out of shape compared to the other girls.

On another note, let the cryptic posts begin…

7EE74523-DC9A-4564-9AF9-CD87D64C4853.jpeg

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

true, she's very active in the influencer life. the bottom of the Zaxby posts say  "#ad" 

How did I miss that? I think I was so enchanted with the food haha…

• LOL 3
(edited)
26 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I think I was so enchanted with the food haha…

The power of Zaxsby’s, ladies and gentlemen! 

And I’m sorry. I know the ads are cringe and somewhat annoying, but I just can’t hate on Kristin. She’s just so nice lol. 

Edited by Lona
  • Love 13
(edited)

I am so disinterested in this season beyond one rookie candidate(Kleine)  that I honestly don't care who gets cut with the exception of her, Amber (rookie candidate) and Jalyn.  The insider, imo,  is just messing with us (and I'm not referring to lemonbus ...they've been awesome)  and that adds to my disinterest.  I'm not a Madeline S, Tori or Ashlinn fan, all of my fave vets are gone, I have no vested interest in last year's rookies, so I will not be wasting my time watching the show.  I will wait patiently until Holly (thank you 🤗) goes to the first game and posts pictures 🤗

On 7/30/2021 at 12:09 PM, ByTor said:

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 17
14 hours ago, StellaCL said:

So Lisa has a neck injury? This was posted today. It could be an old photo, but no way I could hold my head like that with my past and chronic neck injuries. There is just no conceivable way.

Whatever the case, I hope she heals quickly and recovers 100%. She seems like a sweet soul and physical fitness and dance seem to be a huge part of her person.

A81DDB59-3E72-470A-AC4E-7CA8CAD28262.jpeg

Her back muscles are pretty freaking awesome. I wonder if the issue is the hair flips and neck rolls, or the impact from a jump split?  I wouldn’t want any part of that with a neck injury either. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, kalibean said:

Her back muscles are pretty freaking awesome. I wonder if the issue is the hair flips and neck rolls, or the impact from a jump split?  I wouldn’t want any part of that with a neck injury either. 

her back and shoulders are goals! 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Cj1 said:

By keeping TC and canidates such a big secret this year, it will not make me want to watch the show when it comes on. I am not invested in one new girl and know so little about them ...and come to think about it still know so little about last years rookies..It was so fun and exciting to watch semis and get clips of solos before camp started. 😥

I feel the same way. I have lost interest and not sure if I’ll even watch the show either. 

13 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

I am so disinterested in this season beyond one rookie candidate(Kleine)  that I honestly don't care who gets cut with the exception of her, Amber (rookie candidate) and Jalyn.  The insider, imo,  is just messing with us (and I'm not referring to lemonbus ...they've been awesome)  and that adds to my disinterest.  I'm not a Madeline S, Tori or Ashlinn fan, all of my fave vets are gone, I have no vested interest in last year's rookies, so I will not be wasting my time watching the show.  I will wait patiently until Holly (thank you 🤗) goes to the first game and posts pictures 🤗

I do like Madeline and Tori but at this point I’ve lost interest. I have no desire to wait  until mid September to see what happened.  The spoilers are what kept me interested until the show airs and since we haven’t gotten many of them, my interest is gone. I do thank you @lemonbus230 for the bits you have shared 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

The one in front is 

Mel? She’s good and fun to watch.

Clearly, “the best training camp candidates we have ever seen” this season 😃🤣

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, CruiseGirl said:

I feel the same way. I have lost interest and not sure if I’ll even watch the show either. 

I do like Madeline and Tori but at this point I’ve lost interest. I have no desire to wait  until mid September to see what happened.  The spoilers are what kept me interested until the show airs and since we haven’t gotten many of them, my interest is gone. I do thank you @lemonbus230 for the bits you have shared 

I don't dislike them... I guess I should have just said I don't have a vested interest in whether or not they make the team.  @lemonbus230 has been a rock star for us 🤗

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

I am so disinterested in this season beyond one rookie candidate(Kleine)...

Yes! Another Kleine fan! That's the rookie I'm rooting for as well. She's (IMO) the prettiest (not including Ashlinn) rookie candidate, and will somewhat fill my Amanda void.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KatieC said:

I wouldn’t be sad one bit if Kristin and her gigantic lashes were cut. And her sponsored posts are so annoying. 

I wonder how liked she is in the team, she announced her bridal party a few weeks ago and not a single DCC in it.

I find that a bit odd as I would have expected at least 1.

• Useful 10
  • Love 2
Just now, Jezlyn said:

I wonder how liked she is in the team, she announced her bridal party a few weeks ago and not a single DCC in it.

I find that a bit odd as I would have expected at least 1.

Lily is the only one 

• Useful 8
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

So Kristin is in Chicago, met up with Hannah, do we think it’s coincidental that luvabulls open auditions are tomorrow?

Kristin was there visiting other friends 

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

When were rookie cameos?

The rookies did them the evening before vets did theirs omg Tori looked amazing in a picture that I saw 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

Conspiracy Theory since I'm bored:

Lemonbus = Alora-Rose

Seems Lemonbus disappeared when we heard Alora-Rose departed the team...

GIF by Identity

Well considering Lemonbus called Alora a toxic rookie, I doubt it 😂

• LOL 19