Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

Not necessary that you believe me, but TCC Ashley has been cut.  There is one more TCC gone, but not reporting that yet.

61FBF4DC-2021-4CCD-A446-9EBE55B01434.jpeg

I loved her look. Hope she try’s out again

• Love 15

I love Ashley and really wanted her on the team. One of the only things I remember about Ashley was how low she was in the rankings from Kitty’s picture. Wasn’t she last? Then again how much do we trust the rankings…

• Love 6
(edited)
21 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Sorry but I don't understand how Lea is making it this far

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ99KA5rlfc/

She may not look like a Barbie or fit the "DCC mold", but she's got the dancing! The girl is super talented and you can tell she dances with her heart, which prob makes K&J really like her!

Edited by DCC93
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Jezlyn said:

If Lisa is injured, why did she teach a contemporary class AND go to her personnel trainer this week? Wouldn't that aggravate an injury? None of this makes any sense.

Good personal trainers know their clients, their limits, injuries and goals. They find a way to make it work and guide you towards recovery, taking steps your body can handle. I took this path after a serious injury when conservative physio got me nowhere. Best decision ever! It’s just finding a good one that can do this.
If the rumors about Lisa are true , I can totally see her taking this path. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Trixi said:

I dont know why but for some reason I thought she was 1 of the TCC cuts just before or rite after show group auditions. I thought I read it on here but I guess not. 

I’m not sure! We def need an updated list

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Trixi said:

I dont know why but for some reason I thought she was 1 of the TCC cuts just before or rite after show group auditions. I thought I read it on here but I guess not. 

I think Lea was rumored to be cut along with Jordan. But it was Kylie and Jordan that were confirmed. Lea has not been confirmed either way

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I think Lea was rumored to be cut along with Jordan. But it was Kylie and Jordan that were confirmed. Lea has not been confirmed either way

I really liked Kylie's look so I'm really sad she's gone. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Kamal said:

I really liked Kylie's look so I'm really sad she's gone. 

Same. I thought Kylie was super cute.   
Not sure about Lea yet, haven’t seen much of her dancing.  

• Love 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, Opine said:

I am cracking up!  Are any of y'all old enough to be reminded of Bewitched when Samantha Stephens would call Dr. Bombay?  "Dr. Bombay, Dr. Bombay, care you there?????"

Oh I loved Bewitched.  But Dr. Bombay always showed up immediately!

Perhaps TPTB kept Ashley until the last minute is the same reason they kept Malena so long--they really wanted her to make the team?

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Ok so if the rumors are true, you're telling me that even with her mediocre dancing Sydney made the team because she was previously an NFL cheerleader but they cut Ashley, a Miami Dolphins Cheerleader with a unique look? 

Now of course I may be jumping to conclusions and maybe Ashley's dancing is mediocre as well. But she was with the Miami Dolphins and personally I think they are badass dancers, more so than DCC (but that's just my opinion) 

Damn all I gotta say is thank god for Madeline S., Ashlinn, and Tori.

It could be a new thing.  Maybe after the likes of Sydney and Alexandra they don’t want to bring someone in that’s already close to burnout.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Random but why does everyone love Madeline S so much?

Also, did TCC Amber get cut? I kinda remember seeing that somewhere

No amber didn’t it ended up being jordann not amber 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Opine said:

It could be a new thing.  Maybe after the likes of Sydney and Alexandra they don’t want to bring someone in that’s already close to burnout.

But they’ve also had Lexie, so has done pro cheer several years, and Danielle too. More that I can’t remember too.  Not saying you’re wrong, tho. 

28% (?) are one and done by their own accord or because they’re cut, so not really a weird thing IMO.  I was going to say maybe age is a bigger factor, but Danielle and Lexie were both in their 20’s too. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, DCC93 said:

She may not look like a Barbie or fit the "DCC mold", but she's got the dancing! The girl is super talented and you can tell she dances with her heart, which prob makes K&J really like her!

Lea might be another Marissa. Not everyone's cup of tea look wise, but can dance circles around most of the veterans. Won't know till the show airs...

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

Lea might be another Marissa. Not everyone's cup of tea look wise, but can dance circles around most of the veterans. Won't know till the show airs...

Yep. I do find Marissa pretty, but just like Lea, looks super young. And for those who are thinking "you're just jealous"...I sure am!! 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, Blue hues said:

How do you even know that TPTB don’t want her back?  

I don't.  My post said "I suspect", "If Kelli truly is over Victoria" and "If Kelli is feeling generous."  It really depends on what really happened in Victoria's conversation with Kelli in the office as well as what happens between when she left and when, or if, Victoria decides to come back.  It just struck me as odd that Victoria would leave after 2 years on the squad, especially with Kelli giving her every chance in the book (many of which were NEVER given to other girls) and overlooking many of the issues that Victoria had with character and dance.  I don't know what happened, but I SURE would like to have been a fly on the wall in THAT conversation (plus a few of Victoria's other office visits over the years).

1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

Random but why does everyone love Madeline S so much?

I think it was due to all the speculation that she was direct competition for Victoria 2 years ago in terms of looks, being a legacy (or potential legacy) and dance ability.  Madeline didn't even make finals last year so I think many people are rooting for her to make it this year and to be able to prove herself on the squad without Victoria and Madeline being in direct competition with each other.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, parrotfeathers said:

Did I read that you will be at the game?

Yes on the 21st I go every year Atleast to one game I like going to preseason for the good seats bc they are cheaper then regular season 

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Survivor197 said:

I loved her look. Hope she try’s out again

I am really disappointed that she was cut. She looks great - beautiful AND cute at the same time. We still have to watch the show but I doubt that I am going to change my mind about this cut. I think was a huge mistake by TPTB. 

• Love 10
51 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yes on the 21st I go every year Atleast to one game I like going to preseason for the good seats bc they are cheaper then regular season 

Cant wait for ur pics🥰

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

I am really disappointed that she was cut. She looks great - beautiful AND cute at the same time. We still have to watch the show but I doubt that I am going to change my mind about this cut. I think was a huge mistake by TPTB. 

Have you ever seen her dance?  I wonder how much of her will they show.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/30/2021 at 12:37 PM, EricaShadows said:

I don't.  My post said "I suspect", "If Kelli truly is over Victoria" and "If Kelli is feeling generous."  It really depends on what really happened in Victoria's conversation with Kelli in the office as well as what happens between when she left and when, or if, Victoria decides to come back.  It just struck me as odd that Victoria would leave after 2 years on the squad, especially with Kelli giving her every chance in the book (many of which were NEVER given to other girls) and overlooking many of the issues that Victoria had with character and dance.  I don't know what happened, but I SURE would like to have been a fly on the wall in THAT conversation (plus a few of Victoria's other office visits over the years).

I think it was due to all the speculation that she was direct competition for Victoria 2 years ago in terms of looks, being a legacy (or potential legacy) and dance ability.  Madeline didn't even make finals last year so I think many people are rooting for her to make it this year and to be able to prove herself on the squad without Victoria and Madeline being in direct competition with each other.

I agree that it's odd that Victoria left after being gifted a spot on the team & show group. I fully expected this to be the year of Victoria the Vet (since she was denied that focus last year) and we would see her being a GL, a mentor taking Rookies on outings and moving up in the triangle. I was so sure she would linger on this team until she was kicked off, that I didn't initially believe that she had left. And while we may not know what transpired, given that we know how much her mom and Kelli wanted Victoria on the team and how so many in the organization made allowances for her to be there, it makes me think it was a significant enough issue that Kelli and company would not have been able to work around it (otherwise it would have looked bad) thus Victoria had to step back even if she didn't want to.

As for Madeline S, it was bad luck for her to be auditioning the same year Victoria did because Kelli and company already had it in their minds to focus on Victoria as the big comeback story and her status as a legacy. They wanted those shots of her celebrating with her mom & seeing Tina Kalina cheering in the stands. There was no room for another legacy, especially one that could so easily be compared to Victoria and could possibly emphasize Victoria's flaws. For example, Madeline has consistently great technique while Victoria can be hit or miss. Madeline is well-spoken, while Victoria's words can fail her. Lastly Madeline made it clear that she didn't want to be recognized just for being a legacy, meanwhile it felt like Victoria's mom was mentioned at least once every episode in her Rookie season.

Edited by Bellisima08
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

the grinch waiting GIF

Waiting for my nemesis. Thought they’d be here by now LOL. Maybe I really did scare them off! 😂🤪

Meh y’all can both be here. Bored?  Care to spill a little more tea? 

• Love 18
21 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

the grinch waiting GIF

Waiting for my nemesis. Thought they’d be here by now LOL. Maybe I really did scare them off! 😂🤪

This makes me think something big happened today/tonight.  Is tonight the last night of TC? Squad announcement? Big surprise last minute cuts?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

This makes me think something big happened today/tonight.  Is tonight the last night of TC? Squad announcement? Big surprise last minute cuts?

Or maybe TPTB are waiting for an insider to leak something and try to track them lol. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

Who knows it’s just now 8:06 pm here 

• Love 2