Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Hi, I've been lurking around here for a while, but I figured I'd chime in. I work in cybersecurity, so this is actually something I deal with daily. It's entirely possible for me to know which person in my organization is on what site when, and their IP address, and their MAC address (the number that uniquely identifies their device's hardware). And it isn't just when they're on an internet connection plugged into their wall, I can see that on wifi too. We likely wouldn't be able to know *exactly* that X person posted Y, but we could see "Oh, this person was on this site at Z time and this person spilled insider info at Z time, this is a weird coincidence." However, I'm pretty sure that the organization may be working with law enforcement to try to track some of the people stalking the girls, which makes far more sense, and law enforcement would be able to subpoena things like post logs and connection logs from social media corporations, most likely.

Yes. Exactly. This is what actually makes sense.

Especially with the loon that is stalking poor adorable Kelcey. Any time I read one of his posts, I just want to punch him in the face repeatedly.  

Im hoping TPTB aren’t spreading “fake news” that they are monitoring the IPs to scare people into not sharing the info on here. It isn’t like our insiders are saying “so-and-so” has a drug problem and “so-and-so” is a ho.

I mean, at least not anymore. 

Side note: I’m ok with that type of insider info too. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
Just now, DCCOracle said:

...and Taylor is the most likely since she has a knee issue, correct?

I think she had an issue her rookie training camp so it’s possible it’s her 

• Useful 1

DCC ask is what our favourite part of media day is... 

How the f**K are we supposed to know.. we don't see it! 🤣🤣 

Seriously, we all know certain 5 year vets won't be cut, so show us behind the scenes using Gina and Lexie maybe..? Geez they're dumb. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Seriously, we all know certain 5 year vets won't be cut, so show us behind the scenes using Gina and Lexie maybe..? Geez they're dumb. 

That’s amber Dani Lexie and I think Rachel w

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

That’s amber Dani Lexie and I think Rachel w

I see Amber, Dani in a Christmas outfit (lovely), Lexi in full uniform and Caroline during make-up.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

The last one looks like a mannequin. 

• Love 3
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

I see Amber, Dani in a Christmas outfit (lovely), Lexi in full uniform and Caroline during make-up.

16 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Edited by MonaMechelle
Responded in quote can’t fix
1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

I just saw an IG post with Lexie and Gina re Cameos lol

4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I don’t think we will know exactly who it is until the show 

I agree, but really hope we're wrong! Although based on that picture of Taylor, I'm thinking its her.  I've considered doing the research and looking to see which knee was an issue her rookie TC and see if that's the same leg she looks like she might be supporting 😂

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

I agree, but really hope we're wrong! Although based on that picture of Taylor, I'm thinking its her.  I've considered doing the research and looking to see which knee was an issue her rookie TC and see if that's the same leg she looks like she might be supporting 😂

She had her left knee taped when she was a TCC.

• Love 4
Just now, OhFFS said:

She had her left knee taped when she was a TCC.

Thank you! I guess that doesn't support my theory but its not like someone can't injure something else

6 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Do we have confirmation that Kelcey and Claire are in group 4?

I assume this is group 4, but I can't make out who's who? So maybe it was last year's group 4?

image.thumb.png.e2d970aedec6e90ffd5887d1f33b60d9.png

(edited)
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I assume this is group 4, but I can't make out who's who.

This was group 4 last season Victoria Kat Madeline daphne Gina Caroline Claire Jessica alora Armani 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

I assume this is group 4, but I can't make out who's who.

image.thumb.png.e2d970aedec6e90ffd5887d1f33b60d9.png

I think this is last year, since Victoria's in the top left corner, Alora Rose is the third from the left on the bottom, and Daphne is in the top right, and this year all three are out.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

I think this is last year, since Victoria's in the top left corner, Alora Rose is the third from the left on the bottom, and Daphne is in the top right, and this year all three are out.

Told ya! LOL!!!! My sleuthing days are OVER, I doth suck 😂

• LOL 9
9 minutes ago, DCCland said:

I wouldn’t be mad if Taylor is the other vet that’s out she’s boring 

Agreed she puts me to sleep, I’m sure she’s a lovely young lady tho & it’s great she’s a teacher too… 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I think Taylor is anything but boring. She's one of the most beautiful girls on the team IMO, and has a lot of personality, but the show hasn't focused on her since her rookie year, so that's not really a good way to gauge. She's goofy and seems like she's probably one of those fun, quirky teachers.

Kelli did a podcast during quarantine last year with Judy, Taylor and Khalyn and said that she thinks Taylor is the funniest girl on the team. Her personality really showed in that, and the "These Boots Are Made For Talking" Podcast when she was on with Briana (another great personality) after their rookie year.

It's no secret I'm a Taylor fan. I'll get off my soapbox now LOL

Edited by ShutterbugCAM
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
22 hours ago, viccib said:

VK would have to go thru auditions from the start (prelims, semis & finals), make training camp (as if she'd be denied entry once again) and if she makes the team again she would be considered a 3rd year vet.

Well that's good to know! I think if Victoria was allowed to skip parts of the audition process after taking a year off, it would give off a weird vibe.

• Love 3

If anyone needs to be convinced we're all bored to death...: Over the last 24 hours we've:

- discussed tracking conspiracies

- had a few short lectures from experts on tracking  (thx btw! very enlightening)

- started a new game: which TCC may have been cut? Let's drop a name and see how fast the sleuths on this forum can get it debunked....

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LilyD said:

If anyone needs to be convinced we're all bored to death...: Over the last 24 hours we've:

- discussed tracking conspiracies

- had a few short lectures from experts on tracking  (thx btw! very enlightening)

- started a new game: which TCC may have been cut? Let's drop a name and see how fast the sleuths on this forum can get it debunked....

There was two tcc cut before Oxnard trip !! I’m going with Lea and Christina 

• Useful 2
(edited)
Just now, StellaCL said:

Is there training camp as well tonight? 

I don’t think so bc today was vet cameo day they just finished up 

Edited by Holly85

It's confusing to me why some girls are allowed to release photos of themselves in uniform and/or at cameos (Kat and a few others today) while others aren't. Do they have to sign a special release form to post a pic?

• Love 1

Down to 4 possible people for cuts I’m hoping it’s not elli or Jada I don’t even remember Jessica from last season and Taylor is boring so I wouldn’t be hurt by those 2 cuts! I’m still mourning Daphne leaving I could have seen her being a point 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DCCland said:

Down to 4 possible people for cuts I’m hoping it’s not elli or Jada I don’t even remember Jessica from last season and Taylor is boring so I wouldn’t be hurt by those 2 cuts! I’m still mourning Daphne leaving I could have seen her being a point 

It was not for cuts it was for the vet that is  out for injury 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Maybe the injured vet will take a gap year? Steal Victoria's planned return thunder?

I feel like if it is Taylor, she'd likely be done. She's already a Teacher, and that in itself is demanding. I don't see how she was able to do DCC at all, on top of being a Teacher. There's only so many hours in a day.

• Love 5