Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

I know Kelsey isn’t a very technical dancer and struggled with her memory sometimes, but damn is she beautiful. I thought she had great style and pop similar to Kat. I don’t have any insight on her retirement but I believe at that time she was getting married and thought she was ready for the next chapter of her life, but then really missed performing. It’s not uncommon. I actually really hope she tries again. I just love looking at her! She looked top tier in all of Jenn’s classes this past year.

Agree on the Katelynn commentary as well (unsure if I spelled her name correctly). She was a great dancer with exceptional kicks. Just needed a new haircut. So ridiculous to me. 

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, evasworld123 said:

I know Kelsey isn’t a very technical dancer and struggled with her memory sometimes, but damn is she beautiful. I thought she had great style and pop similar to Kat. I don’t have any insight on her retirement but I believe at that time she was getting married and thought she was ready for the next chapter of her life, but then really missed performing. It’s not uncommon. I actually really hope she tries again. I just love looking at her! She looked top tier in all of Jenn’s classes this past year.

Agree on the Katelynn commentary as well (unsure if I spelled her name correctly). She was great dancer with amazing kicks. Just needed a new haircut. So ridiculous to me. 

I think Kelsey also knew Kelli was over her and she was on the verge of being cut anyway. 

LSU Katelynn needed to soften her look but yeah some LSU rivalry issues there. Not sure how TBTB didn't get completely soured on any and all LSU after that mess.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

I could totally believe the rumors about Cersten and Keyra having something to do with Katelynn not making training camp.  I couldn't stand either one of them and was more than happy to see them both leave.  Katelynn 100% should have been in training camp, although I could have done without the manufactured sob story of being raised by a single mother (the horror!).

I may be getting my years confused, but didn’t Keyra make training camp for the first time that same year? Keyra and Cersten were only on the team together for a year before Cersten retired and Keyra was cut. If Keyra and Kayelynn were both trying out as rookies at the same time, it seems highly unlikely that Keyra had anything to do with Kayelynn not making it. The other LSU girls (Cersten, Erica, Tess, Jacie, etc) perhaps and certainly Denise Dicharry may not have put a good word in for her.

• Love 12
55 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I think Kelsey also knew Kelli was over her and she was on the verge of being cut anyway. 

LSU Katelynn needed to soften her look but yeah some LSU rivalry issues there. Not sure how TBTB didn't get completely soured on any and all LSU after that mess.

I feel I need to defend some of the LSU girls (I'm completely bias being from Louisiana/LSU).... It was the girls from Texas that went to LSU that were the mean girls on the team (Erica, Cerstan, Keyra).. The LSU girls from Louisiana were great... I'm looking at you Jace!! Jax & Tess were also from Louisiana. Jax seemed like a perfectly fine DCC & teammate, but Tess started messing up my theory towards the end 😂 Also I'll throw in the Minchew sisters....yes LSU but were not from Louisiana either (Georgia).  So basically its the people not from Louisiana that should sour TPTB 😂

Edited by GaveIn
Name spelling but probably still wrong
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

I’m getting really anxious that Madeline S may have been cut and the last possible cut no less. I’m not about nepotism whatsoever but I feel as a legacy, she shud b given the same,if not more consideration, as a Meredith, Katelyn LaRae, Emily Claire and Morgan(and I cud go on) all beautiful women but all dance risks. Is there anyone who can confirm the last cut? @lemonbus230? @Holly85? @Dr. Manhattan? Any other super sleuths that are out there? Thanks😘 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Trixi said:

I’m getting really anxious that Madeline S may have been cut and the last possible cut no less. I’m not about nepotism whatsoever but I feel as a legacy, she shud b given the same,if not more consideration, as a Meredith, Katelyn LaRae, Emily Claire and Morgan(and I cud go on) all beautiful women but all dance risks. Is there anyone who can confirm the last cut? @lemonbus230? @Holly85? @Dr. Manhattan? Any other super sleuths that are out there? Thanks😘 

Nope we have two cuts we don’t know abt !! One of the ones after show group and the cut on Friday night 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Nope we have two cuts we don’t know abt !! One of the ones after show group and the cut on Friday night 

i messaged madeline s congratulations if she made the team, she liked the message but didn’t confirm is she did make the team or not 

i think all the rookies have been told not to say anything 

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, grapeDCC said:

i messaged madeline s congratulations if she made the team, she liked the message but didn’t confirm is she did make the team or not 

Ok 👍 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I think the Megan gal got cut she is posting abt making a quick pit stop in Hawaii 

I think that they got a few days off because the vets are getting ready for Canton which is next Tuesday.

1 hour ago, grapeDCC said:

I am pretty sure you are right about keeping a lid on who made DCC

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I think that they got a few days off because the vets are getting ready for Canton which is next Tuesday.

I am pretty sure you are right about keeping a lid on who made DCC

That’s so cool the vets are getting to do this !! The hall of fame game is this Thursday 8-5 

Edited by Holly85
Add something
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, LexieGirl01 said:

I remember reading a post about this in one of the FB groups, that Cerstin and Keyra vetoed her as they were with her at LSU and didn’t want her on this team.

Ugh ! I hope that’s not true but in DCC land nothing would surprise me at this point 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GaveIn said:

I feel I need to defend some of the LSU girls (I'm completely bias being from Louisiana/LSU).... It was the girls from Texas that went to LSU that were the mean girls on the team (Erica, Cerstan, Keyra).. The LSU girls from Louisiana were great... I'm looking at you Jace!! Jax & Tess were also from Louisiana. Jax seemed like a perfectly fine DCC & teammate, but Tess started messing up my theory towards the end 😂 Also I'll throw in the Minchew sisters....yes LSU but were not from Louisiana either (Georgia).  So basically its the people not from Louisiana that should sour TPTB 😂

Yes, Ma'am. You are correct.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, itsweird said:

Right?  So annoyed.  I actually doubt I'll even watch this season at all because of it. 

I guess, honestly, not knowing what’s going on doesn’t really bother me.  It certainly doesn’t make me uninterested in watching the show.  Most reality TV works without people being in the know anyway, The Bachelor is an example of this.  I feel lucky when we get tidbits of info, but not angry when we don’t.  

I don’t expect us to know everything.  

Good for them if they can keep a cap on it this year.  I’m sure more info will come out as the show airs, behind the scenes stuff.

Just putting it out there… 

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

I guess, honestly, not knowing what’s going on doesn’t really bother me.  It certainly doesn’t make me uninterested in watching the show.  Most reality TV works without people being in the know anyway, The Bachelor is an example of this.  I feel lucky when we get tidbits of info, but not angry when we don’t.  

Good for them if they can keep a cap on it this year.  I’m sure more info will come out as the show airs, behind the scenes stuff.

Even if I know like all the spoilers from diffrent shows I still watch cause I like to see how it ended up that way you know 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

That’s so cool the vets are getting to do this !! The hall of fame game is this Thursday 8-5 

Holly, you need to go to that game!!! Then we will know for sure!

19 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

I see your point, but I think the difference that most of us started watching DCC for the DANCE.  Being dancer-obsessed was after the fact.  With shows like the Bachelor, it is all about the contest from the get go.

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

The vets are the only ones going to the hall of fame game 

Oh, that's right.  And rookies practice while they are gone?  Maybe you could stalk the parking lot????

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Opine said:

I see your point, but I think the difference that most of us started watching DCC for the DANCE.  Being dancer-obsessed was after the fact.  With shows like the Bachelor, it is all about the contest from the get go.

Oh, that's right.  And rookies practice while they are gone?  Maybe you could stalk the parking lot????

Looks like the rookies are getting time off !! 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Thank you for your post. It is exactly how I feel.

I do not think I could stop watching just because TPTB are keeping it a secret.

6 hours ago, pancakes said:

Someone on Reddit said that Christina made the team.

I am very happy Christina made it. The DCC needs her glamour and beauty.

The rumors that Madeline Salter did not make it, makes my stomach hurt. I shudder to think.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

The rumors that Madeline Salter did not make it, makes my stomach hurt. I shudder to think.

I will be extremely sad if that’s the case.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

I know I made a comment abt it could be one of the come back girls and they are hiding it due to backlash but didn’t say for sure it was Madeline 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Opine said:
1 hour ago, aimeelou625 said:

Unfortunately, I am dance and singing obsessed 😂

You know, my wishlist for updates to this show would be for them to run the show with less post production changes.  Run it two weeks or even a month behind actual time, give TPTB less of a chance to use the show and production changes to spin the story line and to “make the team”.  This would give the girls the opportunity to announce they made the team earlier.  

Start us off with an episode or two about things that happened during the year, before auditions.  Show us the rookies getting their rings and the presentation of ROTY and VOTY.    Make MTT more about the ladies and less about the challenges faced by Kelly and Judy.

Do special long episodes, like finals, make overs and/or first game night, to get us more interested in the incoming candidates.  Or stretch these events out into two episodes.  Add more show group performances to episodes.  Can you imagine a live show for finals to pull in the interest in the newer ladies and future episodes?  Can you imagine what that might do for ratings?  It would absolutely make it more about the dancing at least for some episodes.  

Oh, and get rid of the showmanship coach or find someone else to do it (Kashara or anyone other than MR), PLEASE

Just a few ideas…

For anyone who may have mentioned any of these ideas, I am not trying to take credit for what you said.  Just know I completely agree with your ideas 👍👍👍

Oh goodness, that was long…😂

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Love 15
20 hours ago, Trulyadorkable said:

I know this is the 2021 auditions topic, but I just saw Lily's cameo for DBC. I wonder how many times Kelli has drunk dialed Lily late at night saying "I miss you soooooo *hic-cup* much baby...please come back to me...I'll *hic-cup" do anything...baby..." 😂!

Mptv.jpg

Wow! Lily looks amazing! So glad that she has found another place to utilize her talent. Hopefully they appreciate her better.

• Love 21

You know, my wishlist for updates to this show would be for them to run the show with less post production changes.  Run it two weeks or even a month behind actual time, give TPTB less of a chance to use the show and production changes to spin the story line and to “make the team”.  This would give the girls the opportunity to announce they made the team earlier.  

Start us off with an episode or two about things that happened during the year, before auditions.  Show us the rookies getting their rings and the presentation of ROTY and VOTY.    Make MTT more about the ladies and less about the challenges faced by Kelly and Judy.

Do special long episodes, like finals, make overs and/or first game night, to get us more interested in the incoming candidates.  Or stretch these events out into two episodes.  Add more show group performances to episodes.  Can you imagine a live show for finals to pull in the interest in the newer ladies and future episodes?  Can you imagine what that might do for ratings?  It would absolutely make it more about the dancing at least for some episodes.  

Oh, and get rid of the showmanship coach or find someone else to do it (Kashara or anyone other than MR), PLEASE

Just a few ideas…

For anyone who may have mentioned any of these ideas, I am not trying to take credit for what you said.  Just know I completely agree with your ideas 👍👍👍

Allowing fans to vote live for the last candidate (or two) would also be a ratings bonanza.

• Love 7

Just a few ideas…

Well that’s my idea of utopia!!! Do a two week delay only so we see real reactions not storylines!

• Love 5
On 7/26/2021 at 12:00 AM, MrsNiniG said:

There’s a new block feature on IG that allows a user to mass block one person’s accounts. That includes any future accounts that are created. I think it works by blocking the IP address of the user being blocked.

@ShellyB Are the ladies aware of this new block feature on IG?

Yes, the problem is that one particular person creates multiple accounts from different IP addresses. He’s started to comment on other pages, including mine 🙄🤬

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

Yes, the problem is that one particular person creates multiple accounts from different IP addresses. He’s started to comment on other pages, including mine 🙄🤬

He is nuts I tell you nuts lol I’ve cussed out a time or two lol 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

Most reality TV works without people being in the know anyway, The Bachelor is an example of this.

Totally get where you’re coming from and thanks for explaining. 

BUT … 

I guess to me it’s just been frustrating because I like that the show ISN’T The Bachelor. Not that centered on drama and really just about a group of people chasing their dreams. I know there may be similarities, but I liked that this show was a bit unique in that if you wanted to know spoilers going in, you could look at spoilers. If you didn’t, you didn’t then. There was a choice. 

Hope that made sense lol. 🤷‍♂️

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

He is nuts I tell you nuts lol I’ve cussed out a time or two lol 

Sick twisted eff… poor Kelcey and now poor Shelly.  Sorry, cannot tell you how much watching this situation unfold has bothered me.  Well now I guess y’all know

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, itsweird said:

3. Based off some of the crap said, I feel like TPTB think they're playing us like fools.  Which, personally, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

4. I'm annoyed for the rookies who have to hide their excitement.  Come on, it's a dance team where these girls are making a pittance, at least let them enjoy the spoils of their hard work. 

Lol mte. I bet they're thinking they're pulling a 'Gotcha!' by keeping the final team a secret as long as they can. It's a damn cheerleading squad. We will all know soon enough simply because they're going to be cheering at games. It's not like the ratings will plummet if we get "spoilers," lmao. All hiding it does is put a damper on it for the rookies who worked hard to make the team. Lol, last year weren't they legit unable to post about it until the actual football season was over? Yikes. 

Was it Dr. Manhattan who said something like, "We can't wait until you all see what happens this season"? That was so creepy to me. It made him sound like a plant, and it makes the show sound like a fictional tv show with writers and storyboards all set up for maximum shock. Just a bizarre way to frame it. Have we decided yet whether or not he's a plant? 😂

• Love 18
On 8/1/2021 at 8:23 PM, ShutterbugCAM said:

Katelynn is up there with Leah Jo Mitchell IMO. Who cares if Leah Jo was "Too Sexy"? Lots of your fans would like that. They thought it was fine for Jenna Lene (Even though I think she's good) to dance around in those tiny shorts her rookie year, when she looked no older than 12, but Leah Jo was "Too Sexy for the sidelines"? TPTB seem so out of touch with a big Target Demographic (Straight, Football-Fanatical Men like myself). There are so many girls that would have been great on the team over some of the girls they ended up picking in the same years, but instead never even got an invite to Training Camp.

Lauren Gibler and Ashley Burandt were two cuts I never understood. 

23 hours ago, Trulyadorkable said:

I know this is the 2021 auditions topic, but I just saw Lily's cameo for DBC. I wonder how many times Kelli has drunk dialed Lily late at night saying "I miss you soooooo *hic-cup* much baby...please come back to me...I'll *hic-cup" do anything...baby..." 😂!

Mptv.jpg

Still can't look past the underbite, as much as I like her as a person.

And it's the jawline for me with Madeline S too. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, PicnicLife77 said:

Lauren Gibler and Ashley Burandt were two cuts I never understood. 

23 hours ago, Trulyadorkable said:

Ashley, the one who said she has been dancing for like a year at the time of auditions? It's a miracle she made it into TC imo

8 minutes ago, PicnicLife77 said:

Because it's sharp? lol

I think it's glorious

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Madeline S is back in Austin.  Hopefully getting time off ☺️

on another topic, are we sure Lisa is out?

E3EC14A9-422A-4341-840C-BFD5C7C077DE.jpeg

This is an old video I remember this  plus Tess moved to Miami days ago 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

Wow! Lily looks amazing! So glad that she has found another place to utilize her talent. Hopefully they appreciate her better.

She is a sweet girl and basic cute.  Her overall look and dance ability …would never had placed her on DCC 

41 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

This is an old video I remember this  plus Tess moved to Miami days ago 

Someone tryin to play us ?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, forumborum said:

She is a sweet girl and basic cute.  Her overall look and dance ability …would never had placed her on DCC 

Someone tryin to play us ?

I know it’s old bc 1 Tess is in Miami I saw her going away party last weekend plus she is retired so she wouldn’t be taking classes plus Jessica makes a comment how she misses this 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

Just a few ideas…

I would absolutely love all of this.  

• Love 6
5 hours ago, PicnicLife77 said:

Still can't look past the underbite, as much as I like her as a person.

4 hours ago, vanillagum said:

Because it's sharp? lol

I think it's glorious

Lily’s jawline is prominent and really noticeable in photos like cameos. I liked Lily’s underbite though, it made her unique. Her two rookie makeovers really did not help her look. She was much more of a fresh-faced beauty prior to Kelli and makeover team intervention.

I never noticed Madeline S jawline, but speaking of looks there are two things I can’t unsee when I watch MTT. One I will save for later when I have a better photo comparison. The second is Tasha’s jawline! She has the jawline of all jawlines. She wins. When I watch old episodes of MTT if you catch the clip just right I swear it looks like her jaw just may unhinge like a ventriloquist’s dummy! This is much easier to see on video than photo. But trust me, once you see it you will know 😆

33D2B8E6-E845-4476-8029-C6F97AA12DBD.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4