Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

Neck injury is all I know 

Poor thing.  That is scary.  

15 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

If Lisa is injured, why did she teach a contemporary class AND go to her personnel trainer this week? Wouldn't that aggravate an injury? None of this makes any sense.

Did she say personal trainer?  Maybe she meant physical therapist?  

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

DCC Lisa is the injured vet

99F9BFDA-F58B-4C39-8FB9-28914BDC25EA.jpeg

I always enjoyed Lisa’s dancing but if I remember correctly she didn’t get a single GL endorsement her rookie year. Doesn’t scream good locker room vibes to put it mildly. All the best to her recovery. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

The news on Lisa DCC  making the team premiere fan group posted by Chris who seems to get some inside confirmations.  As any of these sources, it could be bad but since no one saw her in the uniform for cameos it seems likely. 

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

If Lisa is injured, why did she teach a contemporary class AND go to her personnel trainer this week? Wouldn't that aggravate an injury? None of this makes any sense.

Not necessary that you believe me, but TCC Ashley has been cut.  There is one more TCC gone, but not reporting that yet.

61FBF4DC-2021-4CCD-A446-9EBE55B01434.jpeg

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

Not necessary that you believe me, but TCC Ashley has been cut.  There is one more TCC gone, but not reporting that yet.

I think we all had a feeling. Shame. She's gorgeous! 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

She was my favorite just judging from social media presence. This is such a shame. 

Why do they make training camp so long to cut them at the end. It seems unnecessary when they are all trained and experienced dancers nowadays (unlike the early days when they truly were "training" the team).

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

She was my favorite just judging from social media presence. This is such a shame. 

Why do they make training camp so long to cut them at the end. It seems unnecessary when they are all trained and experienced dancers nowadays (unlike the early days when they truly were "training" the team).

Because it is more about making a tv show than actually training a team. 

• Love 20
21 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

"Kelli and Judy love their blonde bland white women." - lemonbus230 (8/29/20)

21 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

There are still some very talented TCCs in camp who are not blonde or bland.

• Love 13
37 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

This is truly devastating 😭 she is so gorgeous. 

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

The way they have the names spelled out phonetically has me giggling lol

Yeah.. perks of being ethnic lol. Although they did include Kelcey (Kel-see) which doesn't really seem worth the effort. Would've much rather had a Texas town name pronunciation guide - looking at you "New Brawn-fulls"

• LOL 8
31 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

They also don’t seem to like former Pro cheerleaders this season

Kya, former Utah jazz cheerleader, cut

Amanda, former golden state warrior cheerleader, cut

Ashlee, former Miami Dolphins cheerleader, cut

That only leaves Tori, former Dallas Mavs cheerleader

My guess, it’s only partially coincidental 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, dccfan204 said:

Are these the remaining TCCs?
Amber

Ashlinn

Ava

Christina

Jensen

Kaydianna

Kelee

Kleine 

Lea

Madeline

Megan

Presley

Rebecca

Tori

Tyra

I think one person on this list has been previously cut, but we never got a leak or confirmation 🤷‍♀️ 

26 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Especially as she was successfully a Dolphins cheerleader. 

you’d think they’d really want that other NFL experience or the fact they want to be seen as world best/world class and most girls go to other teams to get the experience before approaching DCC. Seems silly if it’s true especially after all the injuries and walk aways they’ve had. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

you’d think they’d really want that other NFL experience or the fact they want to be seen as world best/world class and most girls go to other teams to get the experience before approaching DCC.

I felt like that was usually the case, that they liked and touted it

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Christineelgene said:

Thank you for the update 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

@lemonbus230 @Dr. Manhattan 

can either of you confirm if Lisa is the injured vet?

if that’s the case there’s hardly any of them from that rookie group left! Is it just Chandi, Kelcey and Kat left from that year?

I am cracking up!  Are any of y'all old enough to be reminded of Bewitched when Samantha Stephens would call Dr. Bombay?  "Dr. Bombay, Dr. Bombay, care you there?????"

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Cure4Anxiety said:

Yeah.. perks of being ethnic lol. Although they did include Kelcey (Kel-see) which doesn't really seem worth the effort. Would've much rather had a Texas town name pronunciation guide - looking at you "New Brawn-fulls"

I'm not ethnic (just a heinz 57 of white european) but I know the pain of having to spell out my name phonetically for people to pronounce it so I sympathize with everyone out there lol

Not just Texas, the whole of the U.S. I've been pronouncing Potomac POT-OH-MAC instead of PA-TOE-MIC for literal years. 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, DCCOracle said:

vlcsnap-2020-09-06-11h16m50s947.jpg.94b9993f4467c6f627c4fd6119fe914c.thumb.jpg.6e881f7cee4968c751ffc949f7ff5c50.jpg

Thank you for posting this! I can’t remember all the initials. Was I wrong about the lack of GL endorsement?

side note, look how many stickers Julia had and she was cut anyway… 

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

This is truly devastating 😭 she is so gorgeous. 

I'm so cheesed about this. They had so little women of colour in this years TCC and they've cut most of them to keep a bucket full of blondes 😢

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they're all phenomenal dancers to even make it into and stay in TC but what happened to that beautiful bouquet they've been totting for years?

• Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Nope. you were right. Lisa only has stickers from (in order from top to bottom) Travis Wall, Jennifer Colvin, Charm La'Donna, Denise Dicharry, Evan Miller and Tyce Diorio. You can see the group leader stickers on the left side of Victoria's photo. (Tess, Heather, Maddie and Amy).

Thanks so much! This is pretty telling to me. Surprised TPTB ignored it. 

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 4
Just now, evasworld123 said:

Thanks so much! This is pretty telling to me. Surprised TBTB ignored it. 

It seemed like they presented the GL vote as one vote, not 4 individual votes. Confusing. There was definitely some former Dallas Mav stuff going on that TC.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Really sorry if it is Lisa. Kelli will be cursing as she will have lost her "finally we have a cheerleader who speaks fluent Spanish". Don't know enough about that type of injury to understand the recovery period required. Hope she comes back. That is a come back I would prefer to others I could think of.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

Nope. you were right. Lisa only has stickers from (in order from top to bottom) Travis Wall, Jennifer Colvin, Charm La'Donna, Denise Dicharry, Evan Miller and Tyce Diorio. You can see the group leader stickers on the left side of Victoria's photo. (Tess, Heather, Maddie and Amy).

6 hours ago, evasworld123 said:

Thanks so much! This is pretty telling to me. Surprised TPTB ignored it. 

To me this means:

Guest choreographer endorsement = dancing

Group Leader endorsement = personality 

Remember when Kashara wouldn’t give her sticker to Victoria in Season 13. She said it because of the way Victoria acted sometimes, specifically what Victoria would say (I always wondered what Kashara was referring to specifically but we know we’ll never get those details. They are buried deep into Kelli’s cleavage). 

We’ve had a couple of different posters on here say the stickers are for show theatrics only so 🤷🏻‍♀️. I think that’s fairly believable given what we’ve seen. 

Lisa seems more mature and very intense. I can see how that type of personality may be difficult to handle or warm up to for some of the other girls. 

I also have a bad neck (fairly advanced osteoarthritis), and I see a physical trainer to help me work out so I don’t strain my neck. I’m in so much pain all the time, I feel for her if that’s the case. 

PS That wasn’t a knock on Kelli’s cleavage. It’s pretty spectacular. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5

LOL. Ok, guys. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo LOST! 

Can someone PLEASE post 1.) Which vets are left, 2.) Which TCCs are left, 3.) How many cuts are needed to get down to 36 and 4.) How many days of TC are left. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

Facebook page announced Lisa has the neck injury. 

not sure why she is still teaching contemporary but I assume her trainer can work around the neck injury. 

First Daphne was injured and now Lisa (and I feel like there was one other person who had an injury). The DCC vets are dropping like flies!

• Love 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Because the stickers are for the show? Kelli's opinion is the only one that really matters.

Yes, but Kelli has repeatedly stated how important locker room likability is. Madeline, Gina and others have been called into the office for this previously. I’m surprised she wouldn’t view it as a substantial red flag that not a single GL endorsed Lisa despite being a stellar dancer in my opinion. It’s not so much about lack of stickers per say. Just lack of teammate support. 

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 5

Ok so if the rumors are true, you're telling me that even with her mediocre dancing Sydney made the team because she was previously an NFL cheerleader but they cut Ashley, a Miami Dolphins Cheerleader with a unique look? 

Now of course I may be jumping to conclusions and maybe Ashley's dancing is mediocre as well. But she was with the Miami Dolphins and personally I think they are badass dancers, more so than DCC (but that's just my opinion) 

Damn all I gotta say is thank god for Madeline S., Ashlinn, and Tori.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

They also don’t seem to like former Pro cheerleaders this season

Kya, former Utah jazz cheerleader, cut

Amanda, former golden state warrior cheerleader, cut

Ashlee, former Miami Dolphins cheerleader, cut

That only leaves Tori, former Dallas Mavs cheerleader

My guess, it’s only partially coincidental 

They have actually had a lot of DCC that were former cheerleaders of other pro-teams, Lauren, Daniel, Jackie Bob, Mandy, Tasha, Bridget, Hannah, Crystal , my mind is drawing a blank but lots of former Mavs dancers.  

I think they took too many into training camp this year, don’t see any coincidence in the cuts.  Hopefully none of the new candidates will be 1 and done project girls.

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Useful 3
22 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

To me this means:

Guest choreographer endorsement = dancing

Group Leader endorsement = personality 

Remember when Kashara wouldn’t give her sticker to Victoria in Season 13. She said it because of the way Victoria acted sometimes, specifically what Victoria would say (I always wondered what Kashara was referring to specifically but we know we’ll never get get those details. They are buried deep into Kelli’s cleavage). 

We’ve had a couple of different posters on here say the stickers are for show theatrics only so 🤷🏻‍♀️. I think that’s fairly believable given what we’ve seen. 

Lisa seems more mature and very intense. I can see how that type of personality may be difficult to handle or warm up to for some of the other girls. 

I also have a bad neck (fairly advanced osteoarthritis), and I see a physical trainer to help me work out so I don’t strain my neck. I’m in so much pain all the time, I feel for her if that’s the case. 

PS That wasn’t a knock on Kelli’s cleavage. It’s pretty spectacular. 

Don't take it back.... Best comment this week 😆

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Cure4Anxiety said:

Or counties… looking at you, Bexar. 😂

• LOL 3
30 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

They have actually had a lot of DCC that were former cheerleaders of other pro-teams, Lauren, Daniel, Jackie Bob, Mandy, Tasha, Bridget, Hannah, Crystal , my mind is drawing a blank but lots of former Mavs dancers.  

I think they took too many into training camp this year, don’t see any coincidence in the cuts.  Hopefully none of the new candidates will be 1 and done project girls.

Lexie Dallas Mav, Alexis Dallas Mav, Michelle Keys Dallas Mav, Jalyn Jet, Jasmine NY Jet

Roni or Veronica Silver Spurs, tons of them

If they can keep Meredith because she’s so beautiful (but truly one of the worst dancers) then they can keep Ashley for her cute (and different) look. 

If you find a flower that hasn’t been in the last ten years of your “bouquet” then you make room in your arrangement for it!

• Love 16
5 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

Her PT session post clearly said leg day so would be fine working with a neck injury

5 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Oh boy. Here we go...

Aside from Victoria, Amanda, Daphne, Alora and Lisa, everyone else from last year is still there (aside from the 8 original retirees of course).

As much as I hate to steal from Reddit, AYTO's images are much easier to find than the ones shared here... credit to him. There's still one person not accounted for that can't be shared at the moment (says the same person who shared Lisa's injury).

image.png.c574aa97a0e87c064ef226af165bfdcb.png.74debb7ec81ba4e9889efc56b204d2b8.png

The same person who shared about Lisa's injury here said (on Reddit) that they were at 37 (including the cut that can't be mentioned at this time for whatever reason)

Only one more says the website. It ends on the 30th.

I thought Kelee was cut a while back?

(edited)
13 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Guys - I never said former Pro cheerleaders don’t make the team. I said “this season.” It is still more than a coincidence to me.

I agree, at least based on recent seasons, this year and last year have a much lower proportion of former pro cheerleaders making the team. 

In S12, 7/13 were former pro cheerleaders (Lauren for the Dolphins, Kalyssa for the Thunder, Alexandria for the Patriots, Lexie and Alexis for the Mavs, and Tara and Savannah for the Jets)

In S13, 6/16 were former pros (Brianna for the Titans, Hannah for the Bulls, Cici for the Trail blazers, Alanna for the Lakers, Jalyn for the Jets, and Bridget for the Chargers)

In S14, 5/10 were former pros (Taylor for the Suns, Kristin for the Allen Ice Angels, Kat for the Charlotte Hornets, Lisa for the Mavs, and Amanda for the Philadelphia Flyers)

In S15, only 2/11 were cheerleaders for another pro team (Sydney for the Falcons and Darian for the Suns & Cardinals). Now, in this TC, out of the 15 people left, the only former pro left is Tori. 

5 years is definitely a small sample size, but at least based on recent history, there seems to be a large decrease from the 40 to 50% of pro cheerleaders who would make the team

Edited by HitItHarder..BAM
Forgot Alexandria
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Just a thought.  What if Dolphin Ashley refused to change her hair?  We know how TPTB force WOC to wear weaves and wigs whether they want to or not.  Again, just a thought.

• Useful 14
11 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Just a thought.  What if Dolphin Ashley refused to change her hair?  We know how TPTB force WOC to wear weaves and wigs whether they want to or not.  Again, just a thought.

I hope not. Why would you change such a unique hairstyle?

In other news...I finally finished looking through all of the DCC rosters (including the Cowbelles but not the Beauxs) and I have here the most common names in DCC history with 7 or more girls (with the exact same spelling, no variations on the name) Keep in mind I used pompedia for this and sometimes they didn't put who was a veteran on the Cowbelles team so I had to double check. So if there's a mistake please let me know. 

Debbie (11 girls)
Jennifer (11 girls)
Kim (11 girls)
Melissa (11 girls)
Susan (11 girls)
Michelle (10 girls)
Kelly (8 girls)
Lisa (8 girls)
Mary (8 girls)
Amy (7 girls)
Becky (7 girls)
Carolyn (7 girls)

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

Neck injury is all I know 

She must have been making sure she “BAM hit it harder”…

(really hope she’s okay, but it’s 100% the first thing that popped into my head)

• LOL 5
  • Love 3