Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

image.thumb.png.52d685452732b30d8042565c41709705.png

Stolen from Reddit.  These are evidently the group leaders and seconds.  I don't know how true this is or how "official" it is.

I think all of these are great picks (save for Rachel). I'm really happy for Caroline, Ashlee, Erin and Jalyn!

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

That was my thought, too -- but why wait 6 days to announce it (which is why I'm thinking she's referring ti something else in the post).

isn't TC over in 5-6 days ?  Could it be her announcement about group leader ?

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/25/2021 at 2:01 PM, StellaCL said:

We forgot Victoria will have her big return. Kelli is probably already planning on it and will give her a first group leader spot.

If Victoria comes back, (while I'm sure Kelli will welcome her back into training camp with open arms) she should not be named as a group leader. If she should make the team again, she would be considered a rookie who has to prove herself (having stayed in shape & kept her technique as good as or better then when she was a vet). While Victoria would not be totally starting from scratch, it would not be right for her to be given a GL spot over vets who stayed on the team. It would look bad for Kelli as there would be no denying the stink of favoritism and it would probably tick off a lot of the vets because, while some of them may like Victoria, I doubt they would be thrilled for her to just be handed a GL position right out of the gate. Kelli wouldn't be doing Victoria any favors making her a GL her first season back as it would just draw negativity to her.

Edited by Bellisima08
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

As thrilled as I am to see Jalyn in a position of "power", my gut is telling me she was not their first choice... especially with Daphne and two other possible choices out (depending on who they were, of course).

You are probably right about that. And I'm sure that if Victoria hadn't taken this year off, she would have been one of the 2nd GL's (if not first).

• Useful 1

I think the bloom is off the rose with VK and TBTB are over her. They gave her every opportunity to do better and more than anyone else every, and she was still straight drama. Personally I think it would take a miracle for her to be able to stay in shape and not show entitlement of "I've been here for 2 years already and grew up in DCC world", and i don't think any amount of maturity will fix that. She will prob end up an All Star but not regular DCC again.

• Love 17
(edited)
2 hours ago, DancerMom said:
  2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Then there is this. Jalyn has big news. In 6 days. 😃

It would be nice to at least have some multiple choice answers.  Gawd I hated that in school.

I sure hope it isn't Bachelor.  

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

I'm not surprised. I wish her well, but if Kelli hadn't been blinded by beauty, we could've had Brennan, Hannah or Lily instead.

Amen to that! Kelli let some great vets go for an investment that didn't deliver big returns!

• Love 13

I’m hoping for kat to be a group leader next year and to be point of the triangle in 2 years along with pro bowl cheerleader and veteran of the year 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 9
27 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

If she should make the team again, she would be considered a rookie

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she would be considered a 3rd year vet.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
Just now, dccfan204 said:

Okay so now we know for sure that the injured person isn’t Lisa, Kristin, or Armani. That leaves us to Taylor, Madeline, Kat, Jada, Jessica, Dani, Elli, or Darian

Have you asked Lisa ? I asked Kristin how tc was going and she told me it was going well 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

meet the browns no GIF by TV One

Look I'm sure Alora-Rose is a nice person and she's one of the prettiest girls I have seen in DCC, but she shouldn't have made the team last year. I predicted that she was going to be the next Meredith and I was right. (or this might all just be a rumor, who knows?)

Good luck on her future endeavors :)

Rockettes are also back in person for the Christmas Spectacular so more New York opportunities could be opening up as well that she wants to jump on. 

Don't blame her or anyone else who used pro-cheer to keep dancing during the pandemic, gotta make your money some how and the dance world is pretty dog eat dog

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
16 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Don't blame her or anyone else who used pro-cheer to keep dancing during the pandemic, gotta make your money some how and the dance world is pretty dog eat dog

This is definitely not something you do if you need money 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she would be considered a 3rd year vet.

From what has been told to us in the past...yes she would be considered a returning vet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I can tell you it’s not Kristin as I talked to her 

A total fan of Kristen & all you haters can suck it!!!

Again…sorry in advance…I like to think out loud…sorry, not sorry!!!

😚😙😗😘

Edited by bernie2018
This’ll probably get deleted & I’ll be suspended…still 💙 you all…
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, bernie2018 said:

A total fan of Kristen & all you haters can suck it!!!

Again…sorry in advance…I like to think out loud…sorry, not sorry!!!

😚😙😗😘

😘😘😂

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Especially if the ticket is cheap 

FYI: Alora Rose’s name has been added to the DCC wiki page as the vet who resigned. It was on there yesterday. 

9 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I also think Kelli will take 37 this year. Supposedly two vets left for injuries (Daphne + 1), it would make sense to not cut all the way down to 36.

This summer went from 8 open spots to 13 pretty fast.  I am looking at the list of the 24 vets that remain (its really 23 - since one more vet is injured, but we don't yet know who), and I think at least half these names will retire next year. 12 retirements in 2022, plus the 1 or 2 vets that get cut or leave TC - it does make sense if TPTB decide to top off the team this year with 37 to prepare for having an inexperienced team next season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, StellaCL said:

This summer went from 8 open spots to 13 pretty fast.  I am looking at the list of the 24 vets that remain (its really 23 - since one more vet is injured, but we don't yet know who), and I think at least half these names will retire next year. 12 retirements in 2022, plus the 1 or 2 vets that get cut or leave TC - it does make sense if TPTB decide to top off the team this year with 37 to prepare for having an inexperienced team next season. 

Gina 

Lexie 

Taylor j 

Madeline m 

Jayln 

Kristin 

Lisa  

Chandi 

Kelcey 

Marissa

Claire w 

Jada 

McKenzie 

Elli 

Dani 

Darian 

Jessica

Ashlee

Caroline

Rachel w 

Erin 

Amber 

Kat 

Armani 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, INKWTWH said:

My guess is Jalyn bought a house and is moving into it. Didn't she ask for a lawyer recently to look over a contract recently?

Also not sure if it was discussed here but Kat had a photo on insta with Kelcey. I saw it on reddit...social media is weird. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRtxukygIY8/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Anyway #moreobsessedwithyouthanNatesstalker

Kat is now my favourite person on the team. 

Or she is starting up a business in New York and will have someone run it until she comes back 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, INKWTWH said:

Also not sure if it was discussed here but Kat had a photo on insta with Kelcey. I saw it on reddit...social media is weird. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRtxukygIY8/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Anyway #moreobsessedwithyouthanNatesstalker

Kat is now my favourite person on the team. 

Why is it weird with Kat and Kelcey? What am I missing.

7 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Gina 

Lexie 

Taylor j 

Madeline m 

Jayln 

Kristin 

Lisa  

Chandi 

Kelcey 

Marissa

Claire w 

Jada 

McKenzie 

Elli 

Dani 

Darian 

Jessica

Ashlee

Caroline

Rachel w 

Erin 

Amber 

Kat 

Armani 

@Holly85 Find out who the injured vet is for us!
I am not going to be shocked when half these DCC retire next spring the way things are going. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

@Holly85 Find out who the injured vet is for us!
I am not going to be shocked when half these DCC retire next spring the way things are going. 

This is the list of possibilities 

Madeline 

Lisa 

Jada 

Elli

Dani 

Darian 

Jessica 

Kat 

Armani 

Taylor j 

• Useful 4
1 minute ago, StellaCL said:

One of Kat's hashtags in the post is "more obsessed with you than Nate's stalker" which I thought was very 'Kat' humour and I enjoyed

For reference, there is a poster who constantly brings up that Kelcey's boyfriend is gay and she's his beard on multiple social media platforms, and creates new accounts when he is inevitably banned. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

I'm going to miss Alora Rose. She really convinced me in the last episode of the season, both in the earlier dance portion and the 'callbacks.' She also looked great in Jenn's classes posted on Instagram in recent months. Was looking forward to seeing her return a stronger performer. Wish her all the best.

^ Slide 5 over, she’s on the far right in the front: https://www.instagram.com/p/CORr0a6nJQP/?utm_medium=copy_link

^ On the left here, ps yes I agree Armani is just amazing! But I enjoyed Alora as well: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPrz39rjBsi/?utm_medium=copy_link

To me her natural style exceeds some one like a Meredith or Lily easily, but I was fans of theirs as well.

Also a Kristin fan here!

Random side note, Dani is beautiful, powerful and a solid technical dancer from the brief portion of her solo aired. I hope she makes SG next year.

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, INKWTWH said:

One of Kat's hashtags in the post is "more obsessed with you than Nate's stalker" which I thought was very 'Kat' humour and I enjoyed

For reference, there is a poster who constantly brings up that Kelcey's boyfriend is gay and she's his beard on multiple social media platforms, and creates new accounts when he is inevitably banned. 

He has also treated her and her boyfriend. Shelly advised us its currently being dealt with by the authorities and the guy seems rather unhinged.

15 minutes ago, Stee said:

Kat and Rachel are both gorgeous but Kat is hilarious, and Rachel is an interesting as boiled potatoes. Team Kat anyday!

Kat is a savage lol 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
36 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Since everyone is defending their favorites,  I have to say #TeamKat.  No she isn't point or leader material, but she brings something to the squad - beauty, humor, unique personality, etc.  There's a place for people like Kat on the team.  She's a break from the cookie cutter DCC and I'm all for it.

I agree with you! Kelli, Judy and Charlotte do a great job of putting the squad together. Different looks and styles that would appeal to many different people. 
I think when we watch a performance we naturally gravitate toward our favorites. I really like watching the girls that have a lot of pop and sass in their dancing, but I appreciate and love to see the excellent technical dancers also. Different strokes for different folks. 

• Love 7

Team Kat here too. She has a cat and I am pro anyone with cats. Alora Rose has a cat too which is the only reason I accepted her after Hannah left (who also has a cat). Team cats!

• LOL 10
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Watch Kaydianna teach and perform this year's TCU showgirl audition material (fight song and jazz combination). https://gofrogs.com/watch/?Archive=3944&type=Live

The video is approx. 15 minutes. Kaydianna is in the intro, then another girl teaches the kick combo, then Kaydianna comes back at 3:30.

AddysonKaydianna.thumb.JPG.c08730155c52c2842c1c557383a99934.JPG

Loved watching this and also my kicks are terrible. While I didn’t live the combo, def an opportunity to show some technique! Have both of these Showgirls been cut from TCC?  Seems like they both have the raw material to be successful. 

(edited)
1 minute ago, kalibean said:

Loved watching this and also my kicks are terrible. While I didn’t live the combo, def an opportunity to show some technique! Have both of these Showgirls been cut from TCC?  Seems like they both have the raw material to be successful. 

Just the one with the kicks as far as I know the other two are still in it 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, INKWTWH said:

There’s a new block feature on IG that allows a user to mass block one person’s accounts. That includes any future accounts that are created. I think it works by blocking the IP address of the user being blocked.

@ShellyB Are the ladies aware of this new block feature on IG?

Edited by MrsNiniG
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Just noticed 3 cut TCCs are featured on Jenn Amburn's instagram, going to her classes this summer, I assume. They are all really good!
This must be "the greatest set of training camp candidates we have ever seen," right? 😄

Cailey, Amanda, Bre

video is in Jenn's story.

https://www.instagram.com/jennamburn/

prep.jpg

How did these 3 get cut? Must be either memory or something else. Amanda especially really pops here. All 3 three look like clean, trained pom dancers. These other TCCs must be incredible!

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, INKWTWH said:

3 hours ago, Jezlyn said:

He has also treated her and her boyfriend. Shelly advised us its currently being dealt with by the authorities and the guy seems rather unhinged.

Case in point right here

this is on DCCs birthday post for her

E676B877-E000-4C24-A704-09A563347418.jpeg

Edited by Manc.UK.DCCfan
  • Useful 2
56 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Are they going to take another team of 37 due to the amount dropping out or getting injured?

If they're going to do it any year, this looks like this should be the year! Depends how many retiring vets are sticking around in Texas/are still fit enough to do pre-game in case injuries crop up. 

• Love 4

Hello, 

I’m confused.  I’m hoping someone can explain to me as to how releasing names of people cut; negatively impacts the integrity of the show?  I get that saying WHY the person was cut could impact the show. 

TPTB have the option on the premier of the show to open with the team photo and then the episodes would show how/why those individuals were selected for the team.  Currently they end the season with the team photo but it really doesn't appear to matter if they show it at the beginning or at the end;  since the final team performs at football games before the show ever airs, so it doesn’t make any sense to me how the release of those who were cut on the forums/social media negatively impacts the integrity of show at all. 

My understanding of the reason/purpose of the MTT is to show the process of how and why K,C & J select their final team for each season.  Thanks

• Love 23