Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

14 minutes ago, LynneH said:

TPTB have the option on the premier of the show to open with the team photo and then the episodes would show how/why those individuals were selected for the team.

I love that idea!

• Love 11
(edited)
9 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Team Kat here too. She has a cat and I am pro anyone with cats. Alora Rose has a cat too which is the only reason I accepted her after Hannah left (who also has a cat). Team cats!

Fellow cat lover here! I also followed Alora on Insta for her cute cat updates. I'm a Kat fan as well. She warmed my heart when she said she'd rather be homeless than give up her cat -- SAME GIRL SAME. Yes she's not the most technical, but she has TONS of pop and always maintains a positive attitude :)

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

Good catch, I noticed that too, especially when Kelcey was tagged and we know she is in CA

Yeah they don’t fly back until sometime today 

19 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

But with 15 episodes, the poor rookies won't be able to announce they're on the team the entire football season! They already have to wait until November (I think right before Thanksgiving?) -- a good half the season or more with 8.

Hmmm I am suddenly expecting them to wear face masks on the field again... It would definitely make it harder to recognise them and keep the entire show a secret 🤔 Would be an interesting twist to The Masked Singer lol

• Useful 3
21 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Rockettes are also back in person for the Christmas Spectacular so more New York opportunities could be opening up as well that she wants to jump on. 

Don't blame her or anyone else who used pro-cheer to keep dancing during the pandemic, gotta make your money some how and the dance world is pretty dog eat dog

Oh wait...I thought it said "cut" and not "out"...

Drew Barrymore Oops GIF by NETFLIX

If she did resign and wasn't cut from the team then kudos for her. Especially if she resigned for the Rockettes Idk if the Rockettes get paid more than DCC, but I think it does get you some opportunities on Broadway. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Oh wait...I thought it said "cut" and not "out"...

Drew Barrymore Oops GIF by NETFLIX

If she did resign and wasn't cut from the team then kudos for her. Especially if she resigned for the Rockettes Idk if the Rockettes get paid more than DCC, but I think it does get you some opportunities on Broadway. 

I think Alora-Rose is the one who quit but the TPTB mite spin it that she was cut for drama🙄 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, ByTor said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she would be considered a 3rd year vet.

I'm not sure. Have there been other girls who took a season off and returned that got their vet status back? I was under the impression that Victoria would have to undergo the full audition process as if she were a rookie and would be starting over, but I could be wrong. Personally I don't think it would be right for her just come waltzing into training camp expecting to be given a blue TC outfit, her spot back on Show Group, a prime formation spot on the field or named a GL.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

I'm not sure. Have there been other girls who took a season off and returned that got their vet status back? I was under the impression that Victoria would have to undergo the full audition process as if she were a rookie and would be starting over, but I could be wrong. Personally I don't think it would be right for her just come waltzing into training camp expecting to be given a blue TC outfit, her spot back on Show Group, a prime formation spot on the field or named a GL.

She wouldn't go straight to TC. I'm pretty sure she'd have to start at prelims like everybody else, but if she then made semis-finals-TC-squad, she'd then be considered a 2 year vet going on her 3rd.

• Love 8
(edited)

I was looking thru some Oxnard pix on IG I can’t imagine what it’s like being the “big girl” in the pix & by big I mean “DCC Big” bc by no means are any of these ladies fat believe me I’d kill to be as big as the biggest girl. They’re all so tiny that if one girl isn’t a size 00 she looks so much bigger. I cannot imagine the pressure they’re under to maintain that rookie weight. I love food, like Lauren during the manners class when she was caught eating bread the wrong way except she has an amazing figure & I do not!

Edited by TB12
  • Love 9
52 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

I think that, since she took a leave, that she would enter at either semis or finals.  But since this is a rare occurrence, I guess that TPTB already have a plan in place.

(edited)
45 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Just read on a Facebook group that TPTB are tracking IP addresses whatttttttt 😶

Surely they have better things to do with their time.  This sounds like total BS to me.  But they all sign some kind of confidentiality contract with CMT, so maybe they are cracking down. 

Edited by Christineelgene
Change info
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

Whitney Ott, Brandi Redmond, and our own Shelly took time off and then came back!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Tracking IP addresses is extra like it’s not that deep this isn’t the bachelor or something they don’t even do all that and they always have spoilers and they’re on a way bigger platform 

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

Surely they have better things to do with their time.  This sounds like total BS to me.  But they all sign some kind of confidentiality contract with CMT, so maybe they are cracking down. 

This may have to do with girls having creepy online stalkers. I think I’m June someone made a post about a certain individual and Shelly B responded that the organization was aware and it was being handled.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, MrsNiniG said:

This may have to do with girls having creepy online stalkers. I think I’m June someone made a post about a certain individual and Shelly B responded that the organization was aware and it was being handled.

Kelcey had an on line stalker and you are probably right. 

12 minutes ago, DCCland said:

this isn’t the bachelor or something they don’t even d

Gosh is Reality Steve still a thing?  He always knew what was going to happen and posted it before it did.   It's been years since I've watched the bachelor--gotten a little too raunchy for me.

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I was looking thru some Oxnard pix on IG I can’t imagine what it’s like being the “big girl” in the pix & by big I mean “DCC Big” bc by no means are any of these ladies fat believe me I’d kill to be as big as the biggest girl. They’re all so tiny that if one girl isn’t a size 00 she looks so much bigger. I cannot imagine the pressure they’re under to maintain that rookie weight. I love food, like Lauren during the manners class when she was caught eating bread the wrong way except she has an amazing figure & I do not!

Who do you see as a “big girl” in the photos?  They all look teeny tiny!

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Who do you see as a “big girl” in the photos?  They all look teeny tiny!

McKenzie looks bigger than the rest of them in the pix. By no means am I calling her a big girl in regular circumstances but bigger in DCC world which is unrealistic especially bc the other girls look teeny tiny & she’s prob a size 2. 

Edited by TB12
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

VK would have to go thru auditions from the start (prelims, semis & finals), make training camp (as if she'd be denied entry once again) and if she makes the team again she would be considered a 3rd year vet.

• Love 4

TPTB can’t track IPs unless they actually have access to the back end of websites like Facebook or PT. And even if they track IPs the data is pretty redundant unless they have something to compare it to. For example if they have the IP of the cowboys office, they could in theory compare it to IPs used to make posts but it wouldn’t necessarily narrow it down to a specific user in the organisation (as the IP would be the same for everyone logging in from that organisations) unless they are also tracking the users devices as well. Usually to track a device you would have to have a bit of technical knowledge or  a good fraud platform which does this for them, which I don’t think is likely within that kind of organisation. IPS can also be altered with the use of VPNs. They could ask for IP data where warranted such as creepy harasser guys on Instagram but again the IP alone isn’t going to do much. Not sure what the police are like in the US but here in Aus they aren’t very proactive in using IP data to track criminals. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, onthebubble said:

TPTB can’t track IPs unless they actually have access to the back end of websites like Facebook or PT. And even if they track IPs the data is pretty redundant unless they have something to compare it to. For example if they have the IP of the cowboys office, they could in theory compare it to IPs used to make posts but it wouldn’t necessarily narrow it down to a specific user in the organisation (as the IP would be the same for everyone logging in from that organisations) unless they are also tracking the users devices as well. Usually to track a device you would have to have a bit of technical knowledge or  a good fraud platform which does this for them, which I don’t think is likely within that kind of organisation. IPS can also be altered with the use of VPNs. They could ask for IP data where warranted such as creepy harasser guys on Instagram but again the IP alone isn’t going to do much. Not sure what the police are like in the US but here in Aus they aren’t very proactive in using IP data to track criminals. 

Network Address Translation is what enables employers to know where you go and what you do while online at work.

In a nutshell, you have an internet connection, a router, and a gazillion users behind the router.  Here's how it works.  For simplicity's sake, your internet connection is IP address 99.999.999.999.  There are IP addresses that are reserved for computers and devices behind the router.  For example, LemonBus's computer or device IP address is 10.100.100.101, Dr. Manhattan's is 10.100.100.102, Judy's 10.100.100.103, and Kelli's is 10.100.100.252.  Imagine all four users are online.  The router allows all four users access to the internet.

A company the size, caliber, and wealth of the Dallas Cowboys most certainly knows at any given moment where any user with a device or computer on the Dallas Cowboys network has gone on the internet.  There are myriad free and paid software packages that can be used in conjunction with the router to record when and where any user went on the internet.

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

Network Address Translation is what enables employers to know where you go and what you do while online at work.

In a nutshell, you have an internet connection, a router, and a gazillion users behind the router.  Here's how it works.  For simplicity's sake, your internet connection is IP address 99.999.999.999.  There are IP addresses that are reserved for computers and devices behind the router.  For example, LemonBus's computer or device IP address is 10.100.100.101, Dr. Manhattan's is 10.100.100.102, Judy's 10.100.100.103, and Kelli's is 10.100.100.252.  Imagine all four users are online.  The router allows all four users access to the internet.

A company the size, caliber, and wealth of the Dallas Cowboys most certainly knows at any given moment where any user with a device or computer on the Dallas Cowboys network has gone on the internet.  There are myriad free and paid software packages that can be used in conjunction with the router to record when and where any user went on the internet.

Assuming that the insiders are actually part of the organisation and that they were logged in when posting on PT / reddit / Facebook and also assuming that TPTB / cowboys organisation actually care enough about what’s actually being posted on these sites … 

• Love 7

So unless somebody is dumb enough to leak info from a work computer then no way to track. If they are that dumb they need caught. Assuming it even is a DCC or TCC. All one person has to do is make a good guess, be in the room or have somebbody tell them something and post. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Waiting for boxing to start early this morning and Queen, Fat Bottomed Girls came on. Oh I miss the days of sparkle, pop & power that Bridget & Hannah had... And did anyone else think that was a dumb choice of a song for them to dance to? All the songs in their catalog & that's what they chose? Or I should say Kelli chose bc I have no doubt this was all her doing...

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Waiting for boxing to start early this morning and Queen, Fat Bottomed Girls came on. Oh I miss the days of sparkle, pop & power that Bridget & Hannah had... And did anyone else think that was a dumb choice of a song for them to dance to? All the songs in their catalog & that's what they chose? Or I should say Kelli chose bc I have no doubt this was all her doing...

When Queen performed in Philadelphia the Eagles cheerleaders danced to the same song. Probably Queen's worst song, IMO.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

When Queen performed in Philadelphia the Eagles cheerleaders danced to the same song. Probably Queen's worst song, IMO.

Did they really? Yeah, its really the dumbest song okay so my bad Kelli, i'll admit I was wrong. Then it was Queen's choice prob thought it was cute to have ladies shaking their asses to that ridiculous song... 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Did they really? Yeah, its really the dumbest song okay so my bad Kelli, i'll admit I was wrong. Then it was Queen's choice prob thought it was cute to have ladies shaking their asses to that ridiculous song... 

Oh yeah, tacky as hell!

• Love 6
9 hours ago, onthebubble said:

Hi, I've been lurking around here for a while, but I figured I'd chime in. I work in cybersecurity, so this is actually something I deal with daily. It's entirely possible for me to know which person in my organization is on what site when, and their IP address, and their MAC address (the number that uniquely identifies their device's hardware). And it isn't just when they're on an internet connection plugged into their wall, I can see that on wifi too. We likely wouldn't be able to know *exactly* that X person posted Y, but we could see "Oh, this person was on this site at Z time and this person spilled insider info at Z time, this is a weird coincidence." However, I'm pretty sure that the organization may be working with law enforcement to try to track some of the people stalking the girls, which makes far more sense, and law enforcement would be able to subpoena things like post logs and connection logs from social media corporations, most likely.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

Does anyone know if anything is going on with DCC Madeline (Madeline Jane)? I wonder if she's an injured vet? She hasn't posted on her Insta since May, and I haven't seen her commenting on any DCC pics recently. I have no knowledge, just asking. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, onthebubble said:

Yes, it is used. For specific cases and for specific reasons (i.e. someone is breaking the law), but generally subpoenas, sometimes court orders, are involved. 

10 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

8 hours ago, onthebubble said:

Assuming that the insiders are actually part of the organisation and that they were logged in when posting on PT / reddit / Facebook and also assuming that TPTB / cowboys organisation actually care enough about what’s actually being posted on these sites … 

3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

So unless somebody is dumb enough to leak info from a work computer then no way to track. If they are that dumb they need caught. Assuming it even is a DCC or TCC. All one person has to do is make a good guess, be in the room or have somebbody tell them something and post. 

And if the insiders are posting info from home on their own private networks/devices, the organization will never know. I’d love to know what the plan is. Ok, so they isolate an IP. What are they going to do with that information? Find out whose IP address it is? How? And then do what exactly?  Get a search warrant signed by Charlotte? Jerry Jones? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 How can they prove it was that particular person? Maybe it’s the insiders little brother/sister/husband/son/daughter overhearing them talk about it at home and posting it online from a shared computer.   

And if the leakers are using the organization’s networks/devices, then maybe they should be reprimanded cause anyone who’s watched 15 seconds of Forensic Files knows not to do that.

To what end would the organization being tracking IP addresses? To stop TC leaks from getting out? 🙄Uh…ok. This isn’t high stakes corporate espionage. No one has money riding on who makes it onto the team. @lemonbus230 and Dr Manhattan are literally the only thing that has made this season interesting. I’m not even going to remember there WAS a TC this year by the time this show airs in September. 

All I can picture is one of the insiders dressed in a trench coat, hat, and Groucho Marx glasses/mustache combo sneaking in and out of the public library to post on PTimer. 

Also Fat Bottomed Girls is my favorite Queen song. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t dance to it in booty shorts. But it’s still my fav. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, GeekToTheCore said:

Does anyone know if anything is going on with DCC Madeline (Madeline Jane)? I wonder if she's an injured vet? She hasn't posted on her Insta since May, and I haven't seen her commenting on any DCC pics recently. I have no knowledge, just asking. 

I feel like the injured vet is either her or Taylor

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I forget there even is a Madeline. 

Taylor is stunning, and I like that she is a working teacher. Now there's your glam triangle. Racel W, Kat, Taylor. Who cares if 3/4 of the team can outdance them. They're PRETTY!

Taylor is no way near as pretty as Kat and Rachel in my opinion

• Love 12