Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

IT'S A 2020 ROOKIE. TAYLOR J WAS AT MEDIA DAY!

_taylorjanej_224570076_4268395779880301_3055279577239959618_n.thumb.jpg.675c34da6418d696b1203dcd2990d5ae.jpg

The injured vet is either Jessica or Elli.

😍

I can sleep peacefully now

But bummed for Elli/Jessica

Edited by ShutterbugCAM
  • Love 4
(edited)
35 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

1.jpg.0fa9c42ae628a6f280d006db3161b6bc.jpg

Honestly, I don't even know who Jessica is. I have the slightest idea of who Elli is. I'd be more upset over Taylor being out rather than the other two.

edit: NVM on Taylor r/t above comments

Edited by KatieLen
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yes I posted this up above lol 

I just saw. This has been happening to me all day on my phone. I get taken to the previous page, not the newest page…

I don’t know about all of these “leaks.” Elli? Must be a really bad injury.

Edited by StellaCL

I liked Elli! She was one of the few I actually remembered from the audition videos last year.

Taylor looks stunning in that pic. I also need that man to follow me around with a make up wand 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, PicnicLife77 said:

Elli did come in with that frozen shoulder issue to begin with. I loved her, though. 

So, are we still trying to determine a resigning vet?

Isn’t Elli the resigning vet? Or is there another one?

37 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Isn’t Elli the resigning vet? Or is there another one?

I thought 1 quit and 1 was out due to injury. So ellie is the injured one?

1 hour ago, Emchammy said:

I think Elli is the injured one and Alora quit. 

I thought Elli had show group potential this year so this would be sad if true. She had as much power as Claire in the pom style and looked really strong in hip hop. 

I'm also in the small minority who liked Alora-Rose. She wasn't the best but looks like she improved in the DCC style a fair bit and obviously had great technique in other styles. 

• Love 10

It's sad when any of these ladies are forced to step down due to injury. They are all living their dreams. If they resign for whatever reason that is sad also but they at least had some choice. I hope Daphne and, if the rumours are true, Ellie are able to recover and return. Gina tore her ACL in November '19 and made a powerful recovery. "Rise Up"

• Love 13

I love Madeline and Taylor so I’m thrilled they aren’t the injured ones.  Madeline is so pretty and well spoken and Taylor is very pretty and I respect her as a teacher.  

as to last years rookie class, I’m not as attached to half the class, ( I really like McKenzie, Marissa and Claire and Armani) expected Alora Rose to be gone and if it’s Eli sad for her but I’d rather keep the girls I’ve liked for years.   Isn’t Eli the accountant.  She’s got a lot going for her.  

• Love 1

I got bored and started lurking on Instagram for any type of information and spoilers lol judging from this comment sounds like princess Victoria may be starting auditions from the beginning and Kelli won’t be letting her precious jewel skip to pre lims after all

5FA5810D-B440-4A8F-97C2-02ADFB5E9BEC.jpeg

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, PicnicLife77 said:

Elli did come in with that frozen shoulder issue to begin with. I loved her, though. 

I wonder if they were practicing  the kick line hooked up and it was too much pressure on her shoulder? 
She was definitely in my top three of last year’s rookie class. It’s unfortunate if she had to resign.  She definitely had show group potential. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DCCland said:

I got bored and started lurking on Instagram for any type of information and spoilers lol judging from this comment sounds like princess Victoria may be starting auditions from the beginning and Kelli won’t be letting her precious jewel skip to pre lims after all

Yeah, obviously there could always make an exception, but Whitney Ott had to start from prelims, too. My understanding is Victoria would go through auditions as though she were new, and then in training camp would be considered a third year veteran. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, PicnicLife77 said:

She was it 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Holly85 said:

571C16C0-950D-45E3-B4EE-BCC6A94B4827.jpeg

Omg nooooo not Elli!!! 😭 I hope she comes back. I can’t remember but did Lemonbus say that the vet who resigned or the vet that was injured was made to look like a cut? Hoping it was Alora Rose and not Elli so that she can come back again next year! 😢

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, lazydaydreamer said:

Omg nooooo not Elli!!! 😭 I hope she comes back. I can’t remember but did Lemonbus say that the vet who resigned or the vet that was injured was made to look like a cut? Hoping it was Alora Rose and not Elli so that she can come back again next year! 😢

Alora left and will be made to look like she was cut elli injury 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 3
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Alora left and will be made to look like she was cut elli injury 

But was Alora Rose the I see a cut coming so I’m going to resign. Remember years ago the girl who resigned for anatomy class but it was clear she was getting cut 

Edited by Lexusprincess
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, DCCland said:

I wonder what this is going to do to the team harmony with her for sure coming back. I really don't think Victoria is well loved in her team. They never include her bonding things.. like ever. It's strange. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

But was Alora Rose the I see a cut coming so I’m going to resign. Remember years ago the girl who resigned for anatomy class but it was clear she was getting cut 

I am sure that is what MTT will spin it as. Their storyline creating is their #1 priority. I am pretty sure that is why she left - she didn't want to be used in that way.

• Love 2

I’m so confused! So are they saying that Eli is not the one injured and therefore did not resign?  If that’s the case it has to be Jalyn! Did anybody see her post any pictures from cameo day? 

• Love 2
Just now, DancerMom said:

I’m so confused! So are they saying that Eli is not the one injured and therefore did not resign?  If that’s the case it has to be Jalyn! Did anybody see her post any pictures from cameo day? 

Yes I saw her and Madeline getting ready 

• Love 5
Just now, DancerMom said:

Yes, Jalyn was in full make-up and uniform with Madeline on Instagram.

• Love 3

Maybe it is Alora and Elli that are the two vets out but we have the reasons flipped. Maybe Elli resigned and Alora was injured? Dr. M did say Alora was out but didn’t say which “out” vet (resigned or injured) he was referring to. Idk 🤷‍♀️ 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Spunkyyy said:

Maybe it is Alora and Elli that are the two vets out but we have the reasons flipped. Maybe Elli resigned and Alora was injured? Dr. M did say Alora was out but didn’t say which “out” vet (resigned or injured) he was referring to. Idk 🤷‍♀️ 

Alora Rose was just at Dynamic Sports Med one or two days ago, after the big reveal of her leaving. 

Edit: Why not tease or confuse the fans once in awhile? I think some of the social media stuff is intentional.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Lexusprincess said:

Remember years ago the girl who resigned for anatomy class but it was clear she was getting cut 

Megan. That girl was weird and creepy. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, StellaCL said:

What was the Armani evidence that first excluded her? I never saw it.

There was picture of Ashlee Armani and Ashley together and Ashley called them her boot buddies 

3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

There was picture of Ashlee Armani and Ashley together and Ashley called them her boot buddies 

Oh yeah, I saw that one. But if I remember it was just head shots, no uniforms visible.

I still think it could be Taylor. She had her make-up done but wasn't in uniform. She could have been there doing other media. Like an interview piece on her retirement.  It did say "cameo day, senior year" though...... 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

If it's Lisa, why is she teaching a dance class while injured? If we're sure it's not Armani, Kristin might still be under contract/NDA and can't say anything right now.

ETA: In regards to Lisa's current Insta-story, you certainly wouldn't go to a personal trainer with an injury. You'd go see a physical therapist.

Nope you wouldn’t 

40 minutes ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Cbs No GIF by HULU

Armani ? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I just thought of something so funny and random... Do you think MTT would ever mention PT, Reddit, or the blogs on the show? 🤣

Edited by DCC93