Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

I hope it's not Armani :( I was hoping she would get SG and move up in the triangle this year. When is training camp over again? 

Who knows at this point 

• Love 3

Supposedly, the final night of Training Camp is this Friday, 07/30/2021.  We'll have to see if Training Camp is extended or if there are any other cuts between now and then.  I'm REALLY hoping that there are no more cuts, but then, that's not taking Kelli into account and her need for both control and drama (or controlled drama when it's HER at the helm).

• Love 9
(edited)
14 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Supposedly, the final night of Training Camp is this Friday, 07/30/2021.  We'll have to see if Training Camp is extended or if there are any other cuts between now and then.  I'm REALLY hoping that there are no more cuts, but then, that's not taking Kelli into account and her need for both control and drama (or controlled drama when it's HER at the helm).

Doesn't she already have a squad of 36 with all of the open vet spots? Or am I counting it wrong? 

Anyways watch her cut 5 more girls just for the fun of it and have a squad of less than 36. Hey at least The Cowboys Organization saved some money this year lmao.

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Love 2

Doesn't Claire's IG story prove it's NOT Kristin? Her vanity area is in the background and someone who looks very like her is standing in the mirror.

Also based on these numbers.... could Madeline S be making it this year? C'Mon TPTB, she's the legacy we all need.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, WoofDCC said:

Doesn't Claire's IG story prove it's NOT Kristin? Her vanity area is in the background and someone who looks very like her is standing in the mirror.

Also based on these numbers.... could Madeline S be making it this year? C'Mon TPTB, she's the legacy we all need.

Yup lights are on in her locker to 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Who knows at this point 

The only ones I think I didn't see in a photo regarding cameo day were Erin, Rachel, Marissa, Elli, Lisa, and Armani. 
Armani being in a selfie with two others but unclear if it was related to cameo day at all.

Erin, Rachel, and Marissa were all just performing at Oxnard last weekend - so it is very doubtful one of them resigned for injury. Erin and Rachel are also two of the 8 GLs for the upcoming season.

Dr. M ruled out Elli as the injury. Sure Elli could be the vet that resigned but that means Alora Rose would have to be the injured vet. I don't think Alora Rose is injured though. Her instagram the past 1-2 weeks makes no mention of it, but in her story she has posted a lot of self-help type quotes about not being made to feel small, and being the person you want to be etc. etc.

That leaves Lisa and Armani

The name list could probably be a little bit longer if we narrowed the criteria and said they had to be seen in uniform on cameo day. That would add Taylor, and maybe a few others. 

Am I forgetting something?

Lisa would make sense because she seems to push herself to her limits physically. But she was teaching a dance class last weekend, and doing personal training this morning.

I would hate to see Armani retire after one season, she seemed to have a lot of potential. 

If it really is Alora Rose and Armani out though - TPTB got rid of the two toxic locker room rookies (LemonBus leak last March):

Edited by StellaCL
  • Useful 8
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

She seems to enjoy cutting someone on the last nite and then announcing the team. Are we at 36 or 37?🤔. The last few days have been confusing. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Doesn't she already have a squad of 36 with all of the open vet spots? Or am I counting it wrong? 

Anyways watch her cut 5 more girls just for the fun of it and have a squad of less than 36. Hey at least The Cowboys Organization saved some money this year lmao.

It's a toss-up whether we're at 37 or 36 or if all the vets that have left have been accounted for.  If I were there at the moment, I'd be terrified until it was confirmed that I made the team and, even then, I'd still be slightly concerned that Kelli would cut someone.  Until Kelli announces the squad, I wouldn't put it past her to do something (or many somethings) like cutting more girls then necessary to cause/create drama just to bring in viewers.  Many people have commented that Kelli is more concerned about the show (and how often she can get in front of the camera) then about the girls.

1 minute ago, Trixi said:

She seems to enjoy cutting someone on the last nite and then announcing the team. Are we at 36 or 37?🤔. The last few days have been confusing. 

I don't know how many girls are left, but Kelli loves her drama and is more invested in the drama, how to get in front of the camera, and how to keep the show running, then the girls themselves.  I won't put it past her to cut someone on the last night.  Look at Kamie, Malena, Kyndall (twice), Auto Amy, and many other girls.  It seems that, the more desperate the girl is to make the squad (but doesn't have the talent to back it up), the longer Kelly keeps her in Training Camp to the point of cutting her on the last night at times.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Trixi said:

Based on the group photo, there were 41 at show group auditions. After that, Lemonbus leaked two more cuts, one vet injury, one vet resignation.

That makes it 37.

I suppose it is possible the injured vet/resigned vet are the same person or the injured vet is really Daphne (which is old news). I think we all assumed it was new cuts, and two new resignations. 

• Love 6

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if this year we get a squad of 34. Cutting girls on the last night of training camp is so cruel, but nothing stopped TPTB from cutting Brennan and Hannah for drama last year. I wouldn’t put it past them to do the same thing again

• Love 12
6 hours ago, MeeMee2 said:

I wonder what this is going to do to the team harmony with her for sure coming back. I really don't think Victoria is well loved in her team. They never include her bonding things.. like ever. It's strange. 

I personally will not believe that Victoria is coming back until I see photos of her at next year's audition. A lot can happen between now & next year and I'm not sure how she's going to keep up her technique and maintain her weight if there are issues she's dealing with. If the issues (whatever they are) are a big enough deal to make her leave the team, then her focus should be on that.

• Love 18

Here's the twist for this season, they cut to a squad of 35 but need 36 so surprise VK is back and they have a whole scene about how they had to beg her to return cause she is a star 

• LOL 22
22 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

Here's the twist for this season, they cut to a squad of 35 but need 36 so surprise VK is back and they have a whole scene about how they had to beg her to return cause she is a star 

Sadly, this sounds completely reasonable.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I really don't think VK will just waltz back on with zero effort. I don't think TPTB really want her back. They were gracious enough to let her bow out on her own and well on Tina's terms, and I also do think she would be one where they say YOU ARE NOT WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR THIS YEAR - DON'T DO IT. But she struggled with weight, memory, maturity, and I think Kelli is over her.

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I really don't think VK will just waltz back on with zero effort. I don't think TPTB really want her back. They were gracious enough to let her bow out on her own and well on Tina's terms, and I also do think she would be one where they say YOU ARE NOT WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR THIS YEAR - DON'T DO IT. But she struggled with weight, memory, maturity, and I think Kelli is over her.

I wonder if Victoria knows that.  I suspect that, if Kelli truly IS over Victoria (and Victoria hasn't changed much, if at all, over the next however long), Victoria will expect to make it back into Training Camp and on the squad when/if she comes back and won't make it past Finals.  If Kelli is feeling generous, Victoria will make Training Camp and be cut with the reasoning of "You know the expectations we have for this squad and STILL come back not showing any improvement since you were on the squad.  You're still having issues with weight, attitude, dance, etc.  Since you should know better and yet still come back without improvement, tonight is your last night."

• Love 3

Hi Honey.. I’m Home… think someone is secretly providing the new dance videos ( do they have new dances every season ?) and she’s in tip top field ready form… and she’s comes in like the Queen’s Coronation…. Sexy walks to the point of The Triangle.. on Opening Day as all but the rookies leave and wave… to the tune of “ you can take this job and shove it “.   

(edited)
21 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

060hb3oi22e71.jpgEvidently, Elli's still in Training Camp.

And here we are again, Taylor with makeup and pretty dress but no uniform. I don’t think we can rule her out as “not injured” yet.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Useful 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DCCOracle said:

It certainly looks like her... but who the hell knows anymore.

Untitled.jpg.b0e2ddfc79998fc5981af202d9fd877b.jpg

I think that is Kristin. I guess it doesn't show her in her uniform though.

I am starting to question whether there was a 2nd injured vet AND a vet that left TC, two people, or one? LB and Dr. M never clarified.

• Love 3

OK well, my list from cameo day, but I think there are errors here. Help.

In uniform on cameo day, posted on social media:

Gina Yes

Lexie Yes

Amber Yes

Ashlee Yes (I can’t quite remember, but I think so)

Caroline Yes

Jalyn Yes

Madeline M. Yes

Chandi Yes

Kat Yes

Armani Yes

Claire Yes

Dani Yes

Darian Yes

Elli Yes

Jada Yes

Jessica Yes

McKenzie Yes

Questionable?

Kristin  In the dressing room, but uniform not visible

Taylor  At cameos glammed up, but no uniform seen

Kelcey  Definitely there, but in uniform? I can’t remember

Not seen on public social media in uniform at cameo day

Rachel

Erin

Marissa

Lisa 

Alora Rose (basically a confirmed retiree at this point)

This list makes it look like Lisa - if there even is an injured vet retiree that isn't Daphne....

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

What confirmation do we have that Alora Rose has retired/resigned other than rumour. Has she confirmed it. I doubt she could contractually until after training camp. Is this more mind games?

Edited by PomPomPom
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

What confirmation do we have that Alora Rose has retired/resigned other than rumour. Has she confirmed it. I doubt she could contractually until after training camp. Is this more mind games?

I’m just going off the fact that when it was speculated that the injured vet was Elli, Dr M jumped on and said No. No one has disputed the Alora-Rose speculation. Of course it cud all b misdirection tho🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

33 minutes ago, Trixi said:

I’m just going off the fact that when it was speculated that the injured vet was Elli, Dr M jumped on and said No. No one has disputed the Alora-Rose speculation. Of course it cud all b misdirection tho🤷🏼‍♀️

Dr. M. posted that Alora Rose was out.

Screenshot_20210729-103339_Chrome.jpg

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I wonder if Victoria knows that.  I suspect that, if Kelli truly IS over Victoria (and Victoria hasn't changed much, if at all, over the next however long), Victoria will expect to make it back into Training Camp and on the squad when/if she comes back and won't make it past Finals.  If Kelli is feeling generous, Victoria will make Training Camp and be cut with the reasoning of "You know the expectations we have for this squad and STILL come back not showing any improvement since you were on the squad.  You're still having issues with weight, attitude, dance, etc.  Since you should know better and yet still come back without improvement, tonight is your last night."

How do you even know that TPTB don’t want her back?  

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

How do you even know that TPTB don’t want her back?  

Sadly, I think you're right.    I don't see anything that VK would do that would keep her off the team, and I wouldn't be surprised if she tries out next Spring that she'll go right into finals. 

28 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Sadly, I think you're right.    I don't see anything that VK would do that would keep her off the team, and I wouldn't be surprised if she tries out next Spring that she'll go right into finals. 

I agree. Victoria can do anything whilst other girls get cut for the smallest infractions. There are so many examples…it is really sad. 

• Love 4