Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I’m just hoping the last cut is either Lisa, Kristin, Kat, or Jada. Jada should have never made the team, she’s too tall and sticks out

I can tell you it’s not Kristin as I talked to her 

• Useful 11
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I’m just hoping the last cut is either Lisa, Kristin, Kat, or Jada. Jada should have never made the team, she’s too tall and sticks out

I'm not really a fan of Lisa but Kelli lovesssss her and thinks she's a great ambassador. She's well-spoken and that I will admit. I definitely think out of all of them, Kristin should be the one to go!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Plz tell me this is a joke

Yeah I was like ummmm seriously? Kat a GL? Girlfriend is lucky she’s even on the team but for her beauty & “fun personality”

• Love 7

Dumb question is Kaydianna pronounced Kay Diana or KaydeeAHNuh?

Also Alora Rose - no shocker, besides being portrayed is incompetent, which she is not, but it made a good story line, she just does not seem DCC personality and came off like an actress in a job, not like DCC was her reason for life.  I think she got an unfair edit. Sort of like Jackie Bob (forgive me for the comparison to Queen Jackie) being portrayed as struggling in camp. That was manufactured.

4 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Kat is to Charlotte as Alora-Rose and Meredith were to Kelli.

Seriously wondering how Charlotte hasn't put her in the triangle for pics alone. I think she can keep up with Rachel. 

• Love 11

Alora Rose being “out” is not shocking or unexpected.  She only made the team because of Kelli’s obsession with her. 
if you want to spill some real tea tell us who was cut from show group! Jalyn’s post is very intriguing and more tantalizing!  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

Michael Jackson Reaction GIF

This gif perfectly sums up me reading almost all your posts 😂

not sad to see Alora go, not a fan of much of last years rookies they didn’t get enough coverage to become “fans” of them 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

8 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

In the ShowGirl video intro, she pronounced it more like "KaydeeAHNuh"...

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Not surprised Akita Rose is gone. She was Kellis pet last year, barely made the team,  and why not resign if you think you’re on the chopping block. 

her posts sounded like her friends were supporting her in a tough position.  

Edited by Lexusprincess
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, DancerMom said:

Plot twist > After being offered SG and 2nd Leader as a peace offering, Jalyn tells Kelli, “Peace out! I’m moving to NYC to dance on Broadway!”

Yeah, I went there too.

• Love 4

I just thought of something random, do y'all think DCC peaked? If so, what year? Last tears rookies barely got a following... In other years the girls would get thousands upon thousands of followers after the shows premiere

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
26 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Also Alora Rose - no shocker, besides being portrayed is incompetent, which she is not, but it made a good story line, she just does not seem DCC personality and came off like an actress in a job, not like DCC was her reason for life.  I think she got an unfair edit. Sort of like Jackie Bob (forgive me for the comparison to Queen Jackie) being portrayed as struggling in camp. That was manufactured.

Right - Alora Rose did get a bad portrayal. She's got that vintage movie actress personality. A bit dramatic and emotional.  And that's just her. It's probably not the right fit for DCC, so she was always going to struggle and be an outlier. Good for her for walking away if she was being spun into a fake storyline or being portrayed in an untrue light. Lemonbus already mentioned with her resignation "another vet resigned. I’m sure the editing Gods will make it look like she was cut." Kelli loved Meredith but didn't care in the end. Same with Alora Rose. She is glad to give them the boot after a year, as long as she gets her storyline, we have certainly seen this play out many times in the past 16 seasons.

I know I am not with the majority here on the forums, but I really wanted Alora Rose to be a comeback kid, to prove everyone wrong. I admired her for being different and true to herself. 

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I read it at 1:30 there

It does seem some other places are getting earlier scoops than primetimer. Mel's cut, Jordann's and Kylie's cut, Group 4 group leader and 2nd group leader. Now Alora Rose? 
Next up - the newly injured veteran.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I love Jada! Yeah she’s tall but who would be the 50 yard line girl since Tess retired?
Her kicks are amazing and she’s a very lovely dancer who danced a little on the  soft side last year but I think she’s worked on that.  I saw a video on her in a prep class and she was rocking it! Also Claire helped her with her solo and from the picture they posted she looked fierce! 
She also seems very sweet and a good teammate. 

• Love 23
12 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I know I am not with the majority here on the forums, but I really wanted Alora Rose to be a comeback kid, to prove everyone wrong. I admired her for being different and true to herself. 

I wouldn't worry about the bolded. I think it's great that we all have different opinions. Makes everything more interesting IMO.

I'm definitely in the minority too when it comes to the girls I like on the team. I'm a big fan of Jada, Taylor J. and Rachel W. and most of this board seems to dislike all 3 of them. Doesn't matter to me LOL

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

It does seem some other places are getting earlier scoops than primetimer. Mel's cut, Jordann's and Kylie's cut, Group 4 group leader and 2nd group leader. Now Alora Rose? 
Next up - the newly injured veteran.

Hold my beer

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

Then there is this. Jalyn has big news. In 6 days. 😃

1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

The Bachelor? Lol 😂😂😂

Whatever it is, congratulations and good for her. Also congrats to Jalyn for getting 2nd GL. Well deserved :)

Since she has a boyfriend, I seriously hope it's not the bachelor 😂

41 minutes ago, DancerMom said:

Plot twist > After being offered SG and 2nd Leader as a peace offering, Jalyn tells Kelli, “Peace out! I’m moving to NYC to dance on Broadway!”

Would love to see someone tell Kelli, "too late -- thanks, but no thanks," but probably something to do with asking for refs for a contract lawyer a while ago. New business venture, maybe?

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Spunkyyy said:

Also, does anyone know the last time someone was in a leadership position but not on SG?

I'm probably wrong here but what about Kashara? She definitely wasn't in SG her first two years and there was footage of her messing up during auditions (the backflip) which I thought was her third year when she started as 2nd GL and point.

1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Then there is this. Jalyn has big news. In 6 days. 😃

I think she's engaged.... Just a gut feeling.

59 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Kat a GL?

Never!   I'm sure she's an amazing friend and brilliant in comforting and cheering someone up when needed but a GL needs much more than that. She seems to completely miss the tact, thoughtfulness and seriousness to lead, especially in situations were everyone is stressed and tired like in training camp.

• Love 7
Just now, LilyD said:

I'm probably wrong here but what about Kashara? She definitely wasn't in SG her first two years and there was footage of her messing up during auditions (the backflip) which I thought was her third year when she started as 2nd GL and point.

That was her 2nd year. She made SG her 3rd year (Season 12)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Alora Rose posted today referencing national tequila day in a photo with Darian, then in the same outfit she posted a selfie tagging herself in Tulum, Mexico. I know Tulum is close to Texas but I don't think she is there. I think she is just playing with the internet lurkers 🤷‍♀️

Arose1.jpg

Arose2.jpg

In this post, it says Tulum Dallas, which is a restaurant in Dallas. 

Screenshot_20210725-163815_Chrome.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I actually grew to like her abd looks wise she’s stunning (but literally they all are!) 

Don’t worry about who the faves are here. I’ve been TeamKristin since day 1 and I seem to be the only one 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
34 minutes ago, WoofDCC said:

There is so much drama this season, they better NOT make it an 8 episode season.

Give us the 15 episode season we deserve.

But with 15 episodes, the poor rookies won't be able to announce they're on the team the entire football season! They already have to wait until November (I think right before Thanksgiving?) -- a good half the season or more with 8.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, onthebubble said:

I actually grew to like her abd looks wise she’s stunning (but literally they all are!) 

Don’t worry about who the faves are here. I’ve been TeamKristin since day 1 and I seem to be the only one 🤣

I LOVE Kristin. Seems like one of the most genuinely good people on the team (hell, in the whole organization) and I think she's beautiful with those sleepy-looking eyes. LOL

• Love 15
1 minute ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

I LOVE Kristin. Seems like one of the most genuinely good people on the team (hell, in the whole organization) and I think she's beautiful with those sleepy-looking eyes. LOL

Same I’ve been team Kristin since her first audition, I don’t care for her fiancé something about him rubs me the wrong way. She was def wronged last year by tptb. I’ve always felt they’d cut her so she’d be better off leaving as not to give them the satisfaction she’s better than that… *I could do without her incessant sponsor posts but that’s my issue not hers

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Yas! I am a Kristin fan as well.

• Love 11
(edited)

It was Kelcey’s birthday the other day, at the time I checked creepy stalker guy hadn’t commented. I got a notification on Facebook about her birthday posts, so it made me re/m-check Instagram….he commented and made a new IG handle. Guy REALLY needs to get a life and get over it 

0A1C2CDD-0760-4E77-BE15-137C0C368988.jpeg

Edited by Manc.UK.DCCfan
Corrected word
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

In this post, it says Tulum Dallas, which is a restaurant in Dallas. 

Screenshot_20210725-163815_Chrome.jpg

Well it was national tequila day, I think we can let it slide she tagged Tulum, Mexico in her bathroom selfie 😄🤣😁🥃🥃🥃

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, Tarode said:

I've watched to videos from Oxnard several times. My eye is always drawn to Marissa. I noticed several other things - why is Kelcey so hidden in both of these? I think she is a hidden gem. Also, I do like that a few of the girls are moved from front to back. I'm also curious as to why Claire is so hidden? I get it's a bide your time type of situation, but that girl can dance and she seems to have toned down and is looking to be in better shape - not that I thought she was in bad shape before, just fuller figured in comparison to their "standards". 

Kelcey is an amazing dancer. We've seen her be amazing. But I think she's always the softest looking dancer in showgroup, along with Erin. They both don't have the same punchiness as the rest. 

On another note, if the GL & 2nd GL post above is true, it's really bugging me that they put Erin with Gina (another blonde) and put Jaylyn with Caroline (darker hair). It would make so much more sense to me if Erin & Jaylyn swapped, for height too, not just hair colour. 

Re. Alora Rose, I feel like she just got a bad edit. I think her dancing was quite good. Definitely better than a few others in that rookie class... 

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I think she's engaged.... Just a gut feeling.

That was my thought, too -- but why wait 6 days to announce it (which is why I'm thinking she's referring ti something else in the post).

• Love 3
1 minute ago, hannahbanana said:

That was my thought, too -- but why wait 6 days to announce it (which is why I'm thinking she's referring ti something else in the post).

Training camp ends in 5 days. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

On another note, if the GL & 2nd GL post above is true, it's really bugging me that they put Erin with Gina (another blonde) and put Jaylyn with Caroline (darker hair). It would make so much more sense to me if Erin & Jaylyn swapped, for height too, not just hair colour. 

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING

• Love 8
4 hours ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

Also, does anyone know the last time someone was in a leadership position but not on SG?

Nicole Bulcher was GL and pro bowl but never SG.

7 hours ago, TB12 said:

As for retired Amy being boring, how did she even make training camp? Wasn't she friends or trained with a former DCC?

I know she and Sarah Gourley are, but I don't know if they were before Amy made the team.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5