Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

On 8/5/2021 at 10:20 PM, RedDelicious said:

Ooof, I was just going to say the same thing. That is some serious ribcage.

It scares me…this photo is not photoshopped. If this is what she looks like, she needs help.

4 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I like Claire ... she's a great dancer ... but I am so tired of seeing this same old trick.  Maybe I'm just jealous that I could  never do this 😹😹

02B6ACF2-6566-477D-B8B7-EBC777CDD120.jpeg

I was rewatching Claire’s rookie season and I watched her media day where she talks about Make-A-Wish and during show group auditions just how grateful she was. She is truly beautiful inside and out. Her and Bridget will always be my favorite DCCs. 

Edited by Erinbridget
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
43 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Love the rooks from last season ( now VETS!), don’t be shocked but Marissa has even grown on me a bit.  The only one I’m not sure about is Jessica, but who knows she may grow on me too after a while.  

CDEAE1A3-865A-4428-B42E-B40BC00770D9.jpeg

Yes but all we need is a “pretty, pleasant smile not the open mouth orcthecohhhs & ahhhs or growls”… talking to you girls with your mouths open like that… 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, DancerMom said:

Some are cute and others are just not. But your mileage may vary! 

The dresses are anywhere from ok to adorbs, but Elli's shoes and Marissa's shoes - no.  That look makes the leg so chunky and these girls don't have chunky legs!  It's probably what they are hiking through the airport in, but a flat would be way cuter than those.  But I am older than most of you, so it's definitely an opinion that may not be shared!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Ooof, I was just going to say the same thing. That is some serious ribcage.

Even if she says she’s healthy and just being the “best” she can be…..it’s just not attractive to me. Or even vaguely appealing to look at. And I love Gina. Love her dancing and love that she is so well-liked. I just don’t want to watch her anymore. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SMP637 said:

Can we add Darian as one of the DCC's most beautiful.  She's just a gorgeous as Kat and Rachel W.  I saw the picture of her standing next to Rachel on GMA and she's a stunner!

Screenshot_20210805-162834_Instagram.jpg

Both of their hair holy shit I’m jealous. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, SMP637 said:

Can we add Darian as one of the DCC's most beautiful.  She's just a gorgeous as Kat and Rachel W.  I saw the picture of her standing next to Rachel on GMA and she's a stunner!

Screenshot_20210805-162834_Instagram.jpg

She is so pretty and reminds me of Sasha Agent🤗

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
35 minutes ago, Pj3422 said:

Anybody here who was on TWOP during the first season of So You Think You Can Dance? That move was called HMV, as in “Here’s My Vagina.”

I get that the tilt shows flexibility but that's a cash & prizes shot if ever there was one.

Thank you @Pj3422.  I will be laughing about “Here’s My Vagina” for weeks to come.  🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Opine said:

The dresses are anywhere from ok to adorbs, but Elli's shoes and Marissa's shoes - no.  That look makes the leg so chunky and these girls don't have chunky legs!  It's probably what they are hiking through the airport in, but a flat would be way cuter than those.  But I am older than most of you, so it's definitely an opinion that may not be shared!

I am very much #TeamHateThoseShoes 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I get that the tilt shows flexibility but that's a cash & prizes shot if ever there was one.

Thank you @Pj3422.  I will be laughing about “Here’s My Vagina” for weeks to come.  🤣

Lol I always think that's weird looking. It's nice to show your flexibility and balance, but aren't there other ways? Ha that just looks dumb in a pic to me. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

I was able to record of when they were on for anyone who wasn’t able to watch on GMA. The last part is muted because my dog was barking at another dog outside in the background. 

That was it? They made it seem like they were going to be featured 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

Love the rooks from last season ( now VETS!), don’t be shocked but Marissa has even grown on me a bit.  The only one I’m not sure about is Jessica, but who knows she may grow on me too after a while.  

CDEAE1A3-865A-4428-B42E-B40BC00770D9.jpeg

I love the 2nd years too.  I don't understand why people keep saying they're boring or not relatable.   There are quite a few charismatic women in that class.

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Guess who’s back dancing for the Luvabulls again

93D0D194-66E2-4792-8411-2FB717A11DFE.jpeg

I don't like what they're wearing,  but good for her.

In tonight's game they showed Amber for 2 seconds and I saw Kat for maybe 2 1/2.😃

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

I love the 2nd years too.  I don't understand why people keep saying they're boring or not relatable.   There are quite a few charismatic women in that class.

Same. I guess they didn't watch their season much, or think they didn't "earn" their spot somehow, and the whole "not dancing on the field last season" thing. Which was not their fault at all, by the way.

I like many of last year's rookies. Claire is my absolute favorite, but I also like Darian, Dani, Elli, and Jada, who seems to get so much hate.

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Hannah looks great 

12 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

I don't like what they're wearing,  but good for her.

In tonight's game they showed Amber for 2 seconds and I saw Kat for maybe 2 1/2.😃

Hopefully this is a sign they will be on the field at the home games !! But we all know nfl can change plans at the last minute 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

To me not about them being boring but the show highly focused on how “bad” the vets were that they didn’t show much of the rookies so that’s why I can’t remember all of them like I usually do in past seasons. Also TPTB don’t let them post anything about being a DCC unless it’s promoting a sponsor. 

• Love 11

I also don’t get the comments saying there’s hate for the 2nd years.  I may not be a fan of one or two but I don’t feel we’ve had a chance to know them like in previous years.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
11 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I like Claire ... she's a great dancer ... but I am so tired of seeing this same old trick.  Maybe I'm just jealous that I could  never do this 😹😹

02B6ACF2-6566-477D-B8B7-EBC777CDD120.jpeg

Who exactly asked for this? Her gynecologist? European Waxing? 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Pj3422 said:

Anybody here who was on TWOP during the first season of So You Think You Can Dance? That move was called HMV, as in “Here’s My Vagina.”

I was there! I remember, and I never think of a tilt as a tilt anymore. It is now and will forever be an HMV.

• LOL 9
5 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

love the 2nd years too.  I don't understand why people keep saying they're boring or not relatable.   There are quite a few charismatic women in that class.

It's hard to relate to someone when you barely know them.  I'm quite sure a lot of people out here, including me,  would have responded more favorable and empathic if we had had the chance to be a part of their journey and got to know them better.

When I look at the current team, I feel what I feel for the Dolphins, Patriots: (just name a team) I like watching them but nothing more. I don't know who they are and what brought them there, which is a big mistake if you are producing a reality show. Viewers want to have the idea that they 'know' them and 'know' what's going on.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, dbell1 said:

Who exactly asked for this? Her gynecologist? European Waxing? 

😂 I go to European Waxing tomorrow morning. Imma try to do this and see if they call the cops on me. 

Actually if I try this, I’ll probably fall over, hit my head, and die.

I don’t know the 2nd year vets well enough to say if I like them or not. 

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, LilyD said:

It's hard to relate to someone when you barely know them.  I'm quite sure a lot of people out here, including me,  would have responded more favorable and empathic if we had had the chance to be a part of their journey and got to know them better.

When I look at the current team, I feel what I feel for the Dolphins, Patriots: (just name a team) I like watching them but nothing more. I don't know who they are and what brought them there, which is a big mistake if you are producing a reality show. Viewers want to have the idea that they 'know' them and 'know' what's going on.

I thought it was more being angry that their favorites got cut and taking it out on the new girls, but maybe you're right.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

Yay!  I’m sure I’ll go to a couple games this season.  I’ll have to look for her and report back, lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
39 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Who hates Jada??? She's such a cutie, and from what I hear super nice.

Jada has great kicks and a gorgeous figure (anyone remember her solo outfit from earlier this summer). And she is wearing natural hair on the field and looking fantastic while doing so. What is not to like? 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Hannah looks great 

Back row, 4th from right? 

I recall someone upthread saying Hannah was in Chicago and they wondered if she was trying out...  good call after al!l 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, go4luca said:

I also don’t get the comments saying there’s hate for the 2nd years.  I may not be a fan of one or two but I don’t feel we’ve had a chance to know them like in previous years.

I don't see anyone say they 'hate' the 2nd year vets. I personally have no connection to them between the show last year and the masks they're unrecognizable to me but I don't hate them I don't have that much energy to give... 

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I don't see anyone say they 'hate' the 2nd year vets. I personally have no connection to them between the show last year and the masks they're unrecognizable to me but I don't hate them I don't have that much energy to give... 

Lol yeah i've never seen anyone say they hate them, just that they don't necessarily connect with them or are endeared to them yet. And I've especially never seen anyone give Jada 'hate.' I see people saying she kinda sticks out like a sore thumb sometimes..but of course she's beautiful. She reminds me of Brianna from season 12, who looked like a 'tall little girl.' She just looks so young to me. Like, no curves for the uniform whatsoever. She looks more like a model than a DCC

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

I see people saying she kinda sticks out like a sore thumb sometimes

Yeah, I've seen people say she's so tall & slender that her dancing comes across more "flowy" and less "crisp" (I disagree). Is that what chewy bacon means? 😂

• LOL 16

Just watched DCCs insta stories from yesterday and wow you can really tell what dances were choreographed by Maddie.

A lot of the dances seemed super rushed/fast and then other super super basic. Quite a step back from past DCC

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

DCC All-Stars at Six Flags. It's the same show from the 4th of July event. 

Poor Lacey can't even be point for an All-Stars Thunderstruck.  LOL.  Maddie looked great, tho, IMO, and Amy did too!  Some low kicks on that kick line but the audience seemed pretty psyched about it.  Stephanie, Alexis, Khalyn rounded out the six.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Unpopular opinion, I like Amy's hair. I didn't like the short 'do as much, I think she looks better with longer hair.

I thought I loved her short hair, but apparently I do like the longer hair better.  She looked really great in this appearance IMO.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Unpopular opinion, I like Amy's hair. I didn't like the short 'do as much, I think she looks better with longer hair.

I would have to agree, she looks more mature & her figure is amazing. 

• Love 6