Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?! 

She's homeless. Dr Now wants her to go to rehab before surgery. She doesn't go to rehab. Now she's getting WLS and WHERE THE FUCK IS DYING HER HAIR?! In the water fountain in the park?!

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Y’all....Dr. Now is a controlling puppet master.

Dr. Now: you have an addiction problem that needs to be addressed first (as he looks at proof with drug tests)

Angie: how dare you!

Bitch, we know you're an addict. You want the surgery so you can get pain meds.

• Love 8
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?! 

She's homeless. Dr Now wants her to go to rehab before surgery. She doesn't go to rehab. Now she's getting WLS and WHERE THE FUCK IS DYING HER HAIR?! In the water fountain in the park?!

I’m going to need a visual timeline here. I am confusion. 

• Love 4

She's finally getting WLS after all her ONE YEAR AND EIGHT MONTHS of insane abusive shenanigans? 

Love how she talks about how hard it was to stop taking "some of my prescribed medications" in detox/rehab.

• Love 4
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Whoa whoa whoa.....did she go through rehab already?  Dave is in love with her now?  What the hell just happened?  

We need a SUPER-Supersized episode to fill in all the holes in this narrative!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

For the record peeps...

We've had 3 hours and 24 minutes of nothing!

And just as I type this Dave tells the biggest whopper I have ever heard:

(And I paraphrase) When you return home, you will be amazingly beautiful and smell like roses...and I can't wait to have clean-body nookie with you...I assume you are going to start taking showers again..right?!?

I think that I transcribed what he said correctly🤷🏽‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?! 

Leftover Easter egg dye?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I feel like we just skipped a WHOLE LOT of stuff

Right!? We got an hour and a hal—excuse me, 3 1/2 hours of tedium and ridiculousness, and all of a sudden now she’s getting surgery and she did rehab and Dave is Prince Charming and she can dye her hair and what happened to the park???

• Love 4

I am sorry that there is no way in hell that I believe she’s over her drug issues. Rehab or no rehab.  She was white knuckling it till she gets the surgery.  Once she gets that, she will be back to her old ways.  With food and drugs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Right!? We got an hour and a hal—excuse me, 3 1/2 hours of tedium and ridiculousness, and all of a sudden now she’s getting surgery and she did rehab and Dave is Prince Charming and she can dye her hair and what happened to the park???

Maybe it will show her recovering on the jungle gym.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Dave is her boyfriend , hangs with her in the park but then goes home and says ‘bye’👋🏼 Hope it doesn’t rain😂. Angie must be HORRID to live with for him to do that 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4