Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

What about Dr. Now's words was so hard to understand?  

And why the eff is Dave 'her boyfriend' and hanging out wiht her but not letting her stay with him?   Weirder and weirder.

• Love 6

Okay, so no shade but someone reset the cable box. 🤯  I’m late and a little mad

Eating habits (still embarrassed):  Diet Squirt with some vodka as a cocktail. Switched to wine as I put on some beef stew for dinner....He may have messed up the cable box but he *did* buy Prime beef short ribs for the stew!  Lots of veg and even some pearl onions (so fancy!), with some roasted potatoes on the side. This is sounding less healthy as I continue to write. (Going back to shame space...)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

She's looking for another BF/caretaker to abuse.  Does absolutely nothing to help herself. How much do you want to bet she tried begged money off the camera crew?  Dave visits her in the park?  What's going on here, what is this?  Who does that poor dog laying there in the dirt belong to?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Angie thought she could entrance Dave with her wonderful personality and her sexual prowess. 

I'm thinking we need to get brain bleach when we come in. Not that I feel nauseated during shower scenes, but thinking of the sex happening makes my brain scream.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

What about Dr. Now's words was so hard to understand?  

And why the eff is Dave 'her boyfriend' and hanging out wiht her but not letting her stay with him?   Weirder and weirder.

i assume that his wife just came home from jail and he had to rid their marital home of the giant wildebeest stat

Edited by Nuccganggang
my fingers are fat
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I guess that apartment complex she called "the projects" when she first moved to Houston is looking pretty good right now.

Holy hell, I forgot about that! That was gonna kill her too. 😂😂😂

• LOL 2

Why do you say you 'shouldn't' be in this situation?  That's just another rung in the long ladder to living hell you've been climbing for the entirety of your life, abusing your body and everyone around you too...

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Xsty68 said:

Okay, so no shade but someone reset the cable box. 🤯  I’m late and a little mad

Eating habits (still embarrassed):  Diet Squirt with some vodka as a cocktail. Switched to wine as I put on some beef stew for dinner....He may have messed up the cable box but he *did* buy Prime beef short ribs for the stew!  Lots of veg and even some pearl onions (so fancy!), with some roasted potatoes on the side. This is sounding less healthy as I continue to write. (Going back to shame space...)

Sounds delicious....I bet it is much better than Debbie’s beef stew (90 day reference)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Kid said:

How is she charging her phone?  Dave better run before she cons him into moving back in.

Good point!  I’ve never seen phone chargers in a public park.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I'm DYING at her antics when he tells her she needs to go to rehab. A zillion million reasons why she needs the pain medication!! That's addiction in action, peeps. 😟 I mean, I have to laugh at the bullshit she's spouting because it's so obvious but underneath it all we know addiction is ugly.

`I cannot even imagine how high the dosage would have to be. Doesn't weight come into play even with opiates?

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its temporary, they're working on it. In the meantime, you can get a good look at everyone's avatars!

I just got someone’s giant Judge Judy rolling her eyes!

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8
Just now, umgoblue said:

You do realize that if you live in the park, you are not showering.  I am surprised Dave was sitting so close.🤮🤢

Do you think she smelled all that great when she was staying at his apartment and they were "intimate"??

• LOL 6
Just now, Caoimhe said:

Good point!  I’ve never seen phone chargers in a public park.

New York and Boston have phone chargers in public spaces... though admittedly not in the parks that I know of - maybe there is a bus stop with a public charger nearby?  Or a library, or a Starbucks or something?

• Love 2

Pounders, Do not speculate about anyone on the show receiving any form of government assistance.  If it is stated on the show, it can be discussed.  Otherwise, we're heading down a slippery slope to both off topic land and the no politics zone.  Those are scary places! 

• Love 3

Didn't he have a patient who lived in a car?   not that that is an option for her, but this living in the park is beyond crazy.  it looks like summer, and Houston is so humid and hot.

And what is with this Dave person,   He kicks her out, but visits her at the park and then falls asleep.  I guess he is another druggie.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

well, TLC has broken the monotonous storyline curse.  BF hangs in the park with homeless gigantic GF, but won't let her stay under his roof. How the hell can you be on such good terms with someone who threw you into the street/someone you threw into the street? Is he in the men's shelter? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

well, TLC has broken the monotonous storyline curse.  BF hangs in the park with homeless gigantic GF, but won't let her stay under his roof. How the hell can you be on such good terms with someone who threw you into the street/someone you threw into the street? Is he in the men's shelter? 

I guess I came in late. So, he has a place but she isn't welcome there? Am I getting this right?

• Love 2