Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: RV Having Fun Yet?

• Start Topic

Tiffany seeks guidance from Momma Dee after a stilted encounter with her own mother, while Court gives Kameron the surprise of a lifetime. Stephanie plans a trip to Oklahoma, but her efforts are in jeopardy when a surprise article in the press causes Brandi and D’Andra to be at odds.

Original air date 2021.03.30

• Useful 1

Ugh, another dose of Momma Dee poison - thank goodness for the mute button! Dee treats her own daughter like shit, so Tiffany goes to her for advice about her mom?!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11
On 3/27/2021 at 9:14 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Original air date 2021.03.30

Gee, like that isn't totally contrived by the Producers. What woman in her right mind woukd go to Momma Dee for motherly advice. 

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Brandi is what Delores on RHONJ would describe as a 'professional victim'.

Tiffany and Dee's interaction shows another side to Dee....a human side.  As I've said before...Dee wishes Tiffany was her daughter.

Kary is emotionally stunted due to being a child of an alcoholic.  Her daughter last week said her mom is all emotion..no logic.

Kam and Court are the odd couple that works.  

D'andra and her hubby do seem to enjoy one another.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Brandi forever playing the victim. She’s so pathetic. Plus she’s so weirdly orange. She gets oranger and oranger every episode. I have no sympathy for stupid Brandi. You did this stop trying to put the blame on everyone else. Plus I don’t care if this is mean but I doubt her whole story about checking into a wellness centre to better herself. Seems like a bunch of bs to make herself more sympathetic.

Kary can shut the fuck up. Her annoying lectures.

I’m liking D’andra this season. I’m sure her husband likes some of the money perks he gets being married to D’andra but I don’t think he’s some bum.

Overall tho kind of a boring episode again.

Brandis costume for driving was so stupid. She’s just not funny.

• Love 22

I found it suspicious that Brandi announced on camera that she was off to see DAndra, but stopped for just a minute to check her computer and that's what she saw.  While the cameras were there.  She wasn't googling RV driving tips.  Everything else aside, I'm always against the one who starts the shit at what's supposed to be a fun event, so Booooo Brandi!

I liked Kam's new house, and Tiffany's tea party for the little girls.  I think DAndra's husband likes her - just because I'm not a huge fan doesn't mean he can't be 😄 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:Tiffany and Dee's interaction shows another side to Dee....a human side.  As I've said before...Dee wishes Tiffany was her daughter.

Problem is, if Tiffany really were Dee’s daughter, Dee would see her as a competitor and get off on hurting her as much as she does D’Andra. imo what looks like the human side of Dee is actually her opportunistic side. By acting kind to Tiffany, she gets airtime and hurts her daughter - a twofer for the zero-sum game playing narcissist.

• Useful 6
  • Love 17

Isn't Kary a little old to need jello shots for her trip to the country?  We were reminded for weeks that she turned 50.  But she insists on acting like a college kid.  I dislike Kary.

Brandi is the victim.  Bring out the tiny violins.  Everyone really does need to quit feeling bad for her.  I would enjoy this show more without Brandi or Kary.

• Love 24

Tiffany's daughters are so cute. D'Andra and Brandi's dogs are so so cute. I think Jeremy loves his wife genuinely,he doesn't seem like he's faking to me. I think Brandi is also really upset about Brian's cheating rumors too. Kary has a nice body. But she must have something against D'Andra to jump in with Brandi with being mean to D'Andra. 

• Love 6

Brandi does not look good.  Her face and skin are awful - too much drinking maybe?  When Brandi was yelling at D'Andra saying something like "you took my moment" (or what ever the hell she was saying)  I was screaming "maybe you should have taken your moment a long time ago and you could be on the back end of this mess"  That driving outfit was as ridiculous as actually having her drive that thing.  No way would I get in the RV with her driving, and I don't care that you don't need a special license to drive it or not.  Not happening.  

Tiff's husband is all kinds of awesome.  

• Love 15
14 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

“DeAndra, I see you for the beautiful woman you are.” Aka I see you for all the money you have. Getting gold digger vibes from her hubby.  When is Karey going to grow up? She drinks like she’s still in college. 

I get what your saying but this show is such a small snippet of their lives, I would be willing to guess Karey doesn't drink like that all the time.  Hopefully...

I miss fun Brandi, she used to be my favorite.  She made a mistake.  She needs to own it and just move on, learn from it, etc.  Maybe she needs to take a break for a while...work on herself, spend more time with her family.  I don't think she is mentally ready for all this.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Marley said:

The rest of the cast needs to stop tiptoeing around fake fragile Brandi too. It’s embarrassing.

Seriously. Especially Kary. It feels like none of them are addressing the real issue which is Brandi acting like a victim when she is the one that made the racist video. Now she's blaming D'andra she is getting more hate? I didn't read the Page Six article but from what I gather all D'andra said was that it was going to be addressed. And it has. Brandi is not owed any sort of apology.

D'andra and Jeremy with the alarm was funny.

• Love 16

I find Tiffany's voice/speaking patterns to be very annoying. But I love the tea party! Those girls are so sweet.

Kary- jello shots? I think I did my last one at my 21st birthday.

Brandi is just weird.

• Love 5

Yeah. That's the ticket.... A SPARKLY PRINCESS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!  I'm all in! It  might be inappropriate for a senior citizen.. but hell.

I'm completely over Brandi.  Seriously.  She needs to get some professional help with that victim mentality.

And I'm pretty much over the whole season of Kary's 50th birthday.  Jello shots? HUH??? Also seems like she's not QUITE over her beef with D'Andra??

Still love Stephanie.  Awesome woman.

Kam's dream house is kinda oogly.  Just sayin.

• Love 9

Two moments in this episode just made my day - 

Kary’s daughter and the pet bird.   Bird just lands right on her head and the poor girl tries in vain to untangle bird from her hair.

Court surprising Kam with her dream house.  They sit in their soon-to-be living room and for a split second Court looks right at the camera and there is just pure joy on his face.  It was very sweet.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, MadMiniaturist said:

The ultimate butterface! I hate to say it but I'm a bit shocked that her daughters turned out so cute.

I think that's from hard living.  I don't think she's unattractive though.  There are episodes when I really like Kary and her goofiness and then there are others when I just LOATHE her.  She reminds me of Sonja from NY.

11 hours ago, Panda Bear said:

This episode made me like Court. It was pretty sweet when he got choked up in front of the house. I also thought the Westcott Academy stuff was funny, if a bit rehearsed. 

TOTALLY!  Kameron is someone I should dislike on paper but IDK it just seems to work for reality tv.  I don't think I could stand her IRL but for an hour on tv she's ok by me.

23 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Tiff's husband is all kinds of awesome.  

Meh, he's a little dullsville for me.  Almost robotic in his facial expressions but he seems to be a good husband and father sooo ok whatever works for Tiffany.  I guess I've just gotten so used to the animated men on RHONJ.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/31/2021 at 4:37 PM, FlyingEgret said:

I really want to go to Westcott Academy...

You and me both FlyingEgret! Complete with lessons designed to give us life skills like how to make a peanut butter sandwich! We'd also learn how to hold a toilet plunger, and something about half heartedly wiping walls (I may have dozed off). 

Kam = The GOAT.  

• LOL 4

Tiffany's mom -- telling the kids to wash their hands before they eat, and asking if at 80% time, will she still get to keep her medical insurance.

I think I might be her because those are definitely two things I would say and ask about.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Did anyone else notice during D'Andra and Jeremy's dinner that when she brought the full plates to the dinner table it was light out, but when they got up from the table to go swimming it was dark out and the plates were still full? Either a lot of time passed without eating or they each filled the entire plate with second helpings which I find hard to believe, even though it did look yummy. 

Reality TV  - not as candid as we thought.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

was it just me or did D'andea get super defensive super quick when she got that text? like she was tryin to spin this soo fast ... I get it but she seems to have preplayed worse case scenario in her head and just jumped to that 

The way Brandi worded her msg to D’andra would’ve made me annoyed/mad right away too. Brandi texted she was disgusted with D’andra for it. Like somehow D’andra commenting about the video is worse then the actual video. Brandi wants to flip it so bad. I don’t believe she feels bad at all. She’s faking to make herself look better. It’s obvious with her douche comments.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

Maybe it is just me, but I didn't take Tiffany's mother's basic questions to be subtle digs. Of course, I wasn't Tiffany growing up, so maybe I am obtuse. Asking about benefits seems like a normal, innocuous question. I am also wondering if hospital employees would be eligible to receive any discounts on services rendered by staff physicians, the hospital itself, etc. 

Brandi hasn't learned a damned thing nor grown one bit since her stint in rehab. I am still unclear what she was in rehab for in the first place. Drinking? I really don't see how you can rehab "stupid" or "poor taste." I am so happy she is leaving the show.

Krazy Kary needs to stay in her own lane and STFU. Another one I can't stand and would be delighted to see leave.

TEAM D'ANDRA!

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Marley said:

The way Brandi worded her msg to D’andra would’ve made me annoyed/mad right away too. Brandi texted she was disgusted with D’andra for it. Like somehow D’andra commenting about the video is worse then the actual video. Brandi wants to flip it so bad. I don’t believe she feels bad at all. She’s faking to make herself look better. It’s obvious with her douche comments.

Brandi seems fragile to me so I try not to pick on her too much, but one of my pet peeves is people who get more offended by calling out racism than the actual racism. That scene and its discussions remind me so much of conversations I’ve had with people the last year. If your blood boils over peaceful protests or BLM jerseys but not racism and police brutality, there’s a problem. 

• Love 13
10 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Maybe it is just me, but I didn't take Tiffany's mother's basic questions to be subtle digs. Of course, I wasn't Tiffany growing up, so maybe I am obtuse. Asking about benefits seems like a normal, innocuous question. I am also wondering if hospital employees would be eligible to receive any discounts on services rendered by staff physicians, the hospital itself, etc. 

I am sure there is a lot of back Tiger Mother in there. My mother wasn't quite Tiger Woman - but even in adulthood, she could say things that made me feel incompetent. 

I don't quite get the whole issue of benefits and health insurance. Tiffany's lifestyle is largely based on the incredible wealth of her husband. An anesthesiologist makes a good living but not the level of luxury that Tiffany's family lives in. She seems to have lucked out though as her husband seems to be a really decent supportive spouse.

• Love 4
On 4/2/2021 at 5:37 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I think that’s a lot of eyeshadow for a 5 year old! Lol

On 4/2/2021 at 5:49 PM, Jel said:

I think any amount of makeup is a lot for a five year old, but I just discovered I’m basically Tiffany’s mom, soooo

Isn't "eye shadow" too much for a 5 year old? 😄   The fact that they were getting hair and makeup meant that it would be too much - it's just all fun for them!  I have a much younger sister, and when I was in high school one night - I was babysitting, she was 3; I put a whore's worth of makeup on her, dressed her in a little fancy robe of my mother's, and we took some glam shots with the polaroid (it was the 80s 😄 ).  All in good fun until about 7 years later when her 5th grade teacher asked them to bring in a baby picture and she took in one of those 😄  She said he almost pooped his pants and asked her where she got that! 😄😄😄 

• LOL 11

Just catching up now. For cripes sake, How is this Deandras fault when the press asks her about something that people were discussing? Brandi not only made a video mocking Asians, she posted it to Instagram. If she had been mocking black people she would have been fired. She got to keep her job so deal with the fallout.

• Love 11