Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Shannon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I really hate her.   Not only throwing her husband under the bus, but blaming her cheating on him.   (I'm sure they Covid test her a lot, and Dr. Now isn't very close to her either.      What happened to Daddy?   

Daddy's at the bar, drinking himself into a stupor. That's where I'd be after two days in a car with Shannon's caterwauling. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Simon's jacket is some sort of comic-book-panel collage. I couldn't tell exactly WHICH comic company it was but they appeared to be Marvel.

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I know this sounds bad, but with the severe enabling by a spouse when one weighs over 600 pounds....it makes me wonder if there is a large insurance policy....seriously.

Who would insure her.  She's literally a huge risk.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Daddy's at the bar, drinking himself into a stupor. That's where I'd be after two days in a car with Shannon's caterwauling. 

I really think dad cut her loose years ago. Shannon seems like a toxic person and he was, wisely, done with it.

6 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Did she say '*He* is going to have to put on big girl panties on?"  I need some bleach to rinse out the mental images.

yeah, so i got whipsawed from not liking him to feeling a bit sorry for him.  Maybe he is trying to kill her with food.  I would be tempted if she treated me like that.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Daddy ran back home as quickly as possible. He knows his daughter's going to be begging for cash in no time and he wants to be nowhere nearby.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, WonTon said:

I LOVE that commercial. It always makes me smile.

Think how happy TagTeam are. Their one hit from 37 years ago is churning out dollars once again and they are on national TV 20 times a day.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Simon's jacket is some sort of comic-book-panel collage. I couldn't tell exactly WHICH comic company it was but they appeared to be Marvel.

I really want to color it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I am a bit of a Marvel geek so can’t totally hate on the jacket. Not something I would wear though

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Who would insure her.  She's literally a huge risk.

It’s possible to lie on application also, perhaps got policy before overweight, though it’s unlikely she’s been normal weight lately.

• Love 3
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

She's gonna gain that 70 pounds right back. Probably before she hits Tucson city limits.

She'll be like the chick on 1000 lb sisters who at 32 pre-made meals in 2 days.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Heck, I just met her about an hour ago and I am considering doing the same thing.  Well, I don't have to go to a bar as we have plenty of wine and booze and beer here.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

So from 739 she's down 70 lbs to 670, after two weeks.    She'll put that back on, plus 30 in a month

The only insurance she would qualify for is the no questions asked, no medical exam ones.  However, they pay out for very few causes of death, and you fill out your own medical questionaire, and if you lie about anything, no payout.    I think she's too young to qualify for those plans anyway. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

She lost the died. Didn't someone else on this show do that?

Her husband's jacket. Obviously, he's a Doc Severinsten fan. I'm probably aging myself with that.

My Oregonian grandma was always so proud that Doc  Severinsen is from Arlington, Oregon.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Who is that basketball player for Geico?   Am I supposed to recognize him because he blocks everything?   

I hate hearing about Phexxi, however the list of possible side effects is epic.    

Even Purple couldn't hold Shannon.  

Dikembe Mutumbo.  Played for Georgetown and then NBA.  The finger wag was his way of saying don't try, because I will block it!  An extraordinary man outside of hoops.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Hello!  How y'all doing?  I am JUST arriving after a loooong day at work.  Hoping that your chat/snark will entertain me. 

Lizzie, you have to see this from the beginning!  You don't want to miss the spectacle of a completely nude Shannon!

• LOL 6
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s possible to lie on application also, perhaps got policy before overweight, though it’s unlikely she’s been normal weight lately.

She has been obese since childhood.  

• Love 3

Will you just look at the size of that bed. Holy moly. 

She had to stay the night in Houston. So she could "rest". Because lying in a hospital bed for two weeks is so exhausting. 

"Rest" = "Stuff down a metric crapton of fried chicken. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

DYING at her staring at the cooking food.

DYING.

You mean her one good eye?

Seeing myself out...two weeks in a row for a future with hell-like heat...

• LOL 9