Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Michael's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

This is kind of bizarre.  I don't go to a store because I "like people."  It's a store and I need stuff and other people will be there.  

Gimmie a break.

Especially now with Covid, people aren't looking at you as much they are just worried about getting what they need and getting out.

• Love 7
Just now, umgoblue said:

What is it about his sunny disposition that she is attracted to? I don't get it.

He is horrible and he hates people: her?

Before I could even finish this post, I am now forced to comment on the letter writing campaign again. 

Can we up our game and asked people to text the dead, departed, abandoners?!?!?  It's 2021 people!

Maybe he can contact them with his spiritual supplies. 

• LOL 3
22 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My daughter is named after a character on Moonlighting. Now nobody knows what that show is but I used to love it.

I remember Moonlighting!

21 minutes ago, steff13 said:

My son's ex-girlfriend is one of a set of twins named Kate and Allie. 

My name can be shortened to Allie* and my junior year college roommate's name was Kate. 😛 

My freshman college dorm room number was 227.

*no one calls me that, though, except sometimes my mom

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Burn it? Why not take it to a food bank you asshole?

BECAUSE THERE IS NO DRAAAAAAAAAAAMA IN THAT.

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Especially now with Covid, people aren't looking at you as much they are just worried about getting what they need and getting out.

About the only time I really give people a look is when I think they're getting so close to me.

• Love 3

Look at their funereal faces as they are burning that stuff.  That's not how cathartic burning works.

When I was laid off from my first job, I was cleaning out my office and I was actually singing out loud (and I can't sing, so I don't sing in public).  But it was so cathartic as I filled an industrial dumpster with tons and tons of papers (most of them inherited from my predecessors) that I sang war songs in three different languages for two days. 🙂 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

I wonder if the wife was like, "Uh, please don't destroy all my groceries" if he would freak the F out at her.

You know this guy was burning things in his backyard, listening to Skinny Puppy and wearing crystals and all the chunky silver rings in 1991.   

• LOL 11
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I thought he going to torch his face with the lighter fluid. 

This alone would make this episode 10000x more enjoyable.

When we lived in San Diego, years ago, at least once a year they had a story about two pilots who were always assigned to the same aircraft carrier, Gene Autry and Roy Rogers.   

There must have been someone who would have taken the unopened food.    

I don't want to see his Endoscopy,     He's going to have to lose 300 at least, to shrink that giant belly before surgery.   I bet he has a giant abdominal hernia too.   (I'm not a doctor, but I watch ER, Grey's Anatomy the early seasons, and I guess every episode of this show). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I remember Moonlighting!

Wasn't that the one with the young and not-yet-bald Bruce Willis?  I used to watch it as a kid!

3 minutes ago, Concerned said:

If the remake Game of Thrones, he can be Hodar.

Hodor was a hero whose brain was fried by a dumb (Stark family trait!) kid but he still found it in himself to live a life and die a heroic, albeit horrid death.  Michael can only whine. 

• Love 5