Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Michael's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Doug from Wichita Falls had a wife who had bypass or sleeve surgery.    He had his, and then they both went to keeping with the program, and lost a lot of weight.   

He's tall, isn't he?      Sorry, but having someone who hasn't driven for two years, and has a lot of anxiety is a recipe for disaster.    Having the back of the seat flat is a terrible idea too, and no seat belt.  

Yes, 45 minute drive, is plenty of time for two Whataburger stops, with the giant combo meals, with the huge burgers. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I want the producers to approve a really jolly person who laughs and eats joyfully.  I mean, I want a real life-of-the-party type.

I doubt a happy jolly person would eat themselves up to 600+lb - they would have other things than food in their life, and they wouldn't want to eat to the point where they lose mobility...  

7 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

I don't do people coming up behind me, I HATE when someone runs up behind me or tries to sneak up while I'm in my own world. I don't know why, but my fight or flight kicks in!

I don't mind people coming up behind me (I am very good at sensing people and I have excellent hearing, it's pretty hard to sneak up on me).  But if someone runs up at me, especially someone I don't know, that someone will be on the ground, followed by either an ambulance or a police car.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Aren’t his kids old enough to be without a babysitter??? It’s a 45 minute ride, they will be gone for a few hours. 

Acting as amateur shrink, maybe he's overprotective of his kids because of his past. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Aren’t his kids old enough to be without a babysitter??? It’s a 45 minute ride, they will be gone for a few hours. 

I was going to say...  Then again, he can't go outside and play ball with them, so therefore they have to sit in the house and play video games.  Maybe he's overprotective because of his own childhood?

Don't forget the hat!  It's very slimming.  Just remember to take it off before the weigh in.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, SplashesinPuddle said:

This guy is not going to do well.

He's so negative already. And she said he stops when things even look like they aren't going his way. I have no patience with people like that and couldn't live with having to constantly build him up - cause I bet he doesn't do it for her.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

He was molested at this ago so maybe he’s overprotective. Also he’s a huge drama queen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, he's already getting combative. These two! The histrionics! They're like a pair of 15 year olds, mooning and sighing. 

It's suddenly like being around my 16 year-old niece and my 12 year-old nephew.

Edited by WonTon
  • Love 5

Wow, I want to smash Michael's 'woe is meeee' face into that steering wheel.  I *hate* people like that.  Whatever Kim's shortcomings, the fact she hasn't murdered this man and had three kids by him already makes her a saint in my eyes.

I guess his weight at 672.  Again.  He is mobile but he is on the tall side and he must have some muscle under there after his martial arts training...

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

I feel failure coming on.

I do too... He had a PS5 controller, it came out in November. Just doesn't seem like he's going to make a year with that being there. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, he's already getting combative. These two! The histrionics! They're like a pair of 15 year olds, mooning and sighing. 

Not sure I can deal with this episode to the end.

He’s already 600+ lbs of dead-to-me.

Edited by DropTheSoap
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2