Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Michael's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If she doesn't have a job already she should look into writing fortune cookies, or those motivational quotes people share on Facebook. 

It’s going to be difficult for her if he becomes less dependent.

• Love 7

Only 30 pounds in two months?   Meh.  He is still eating for five.

Oops, it was FOUR months.  That's 7,5 pounds per month - that's weight loss rate of someone a third his size!

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 7

Time check: 23minutes

Still hasn't lost the ORIGINAL 100# he was told to 7 months ago...

No this Jackhole didn't round UP to 100.  Beyotch...that is not how it works.

Is he dense...what do I need to do?  Short bus rider, right there.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Only 30 pounds in two months?   Meh.  He is still eating for five.

Oops, it was FOUR months.  That's 7,5 pounds per month - that's weight loss rate of someone a third his size!

I was losing 10 lbs a month for the first several months of losing. And I was a lot smaller. And a woman.

He’s angry. Bad sign.

• Love 6

He has his swagger back at 500 pounds. He can't walk without labored breathing and thinks...

Hmmmm...martial arts.  And then of course scared that this will not go well.  Good grief.

I am so done with his foolishness!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

His wife rubs him because she's staking her claim. Nobody's taking her man. 

If they can carry him, they can take him! 

10 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Oh, man, I can't with the crystal stuff.

It reminds me of the local crystal and herb place staying open during the pandemic because they provide health services.  Sure, you can load you pockets with crystals and balance a pyramid on your head, but a mask and social distancing will do a hell of a lot more to keep you safe. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Oh, shocking! He wound up doing martial arts at 9:43 p.m. 

WHO COULD HAVE EVER KNOWN?

giphy.gif

Edited by Guest
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

"You don't think 100 pounds is close enough for me to get surgery" (even though you were told 150 or 200 pounds)

Loved Dr. Now's real quick "No."

Looks like Dr Now was right about the wife. She may have had the surgery, but somebody was feeding him all that food. She sure wasn't supportive before. Maybe she likes him this way. Keeps him a baby, which is certainly the way she talks to him.

• Useful 5
  • Love 10

I'm looking for a new show to watch. 90DF turned so fake i dropped it. I started watching sister wives but its the same old shit. I watched a few episodes of Love after Lock up. Thats some crazy shit but I dont know if I can handle the stupidity. Need suggestions

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

"You don't think 100 pounds is close enough for me to get surgery" (even though you were told 150 or 200 pounds)

Loved Dr. Now's real quick "No."

I loved it, too--nothing makes me crazier than a person with no expertise (in this case, Michael, who is not a physician) questioning a person with demonstrated expertise (in this case, Dr. Now).  I'm not saying we shouldn't question authority, etc., but in cases like these, c'mon. 

• Love 7

I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. experienced: His marital arts form is worse than the 5 years olds in the pyramid-scheme group karate classes testing for yellow belt!😂🤣

***first belt after the complimentary white belt***

Edited by umgoblue
Because typos.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Did you all watch Half Ton Teen a couple years ago? Remember the doting mom? 

Kimberly is reminding me of all of the weird, creepy mamas that fed their kids to death. The way she hugs and cuddles him, the way that she tells him how proud of him she is for failing...this is disturbing. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Michael and Kim process regally out of Dr. Now’s office, side by side, holding hands, heads held high, like Henry the VIII and one of his wives. 

The way things are going, it’s Katherine Parr.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Is this a krav maga place?  I knew a girl who got into krav maga when someone gifted her a certificate for her 36th birthday.  She loved it so much, she stopped smoking to be better in that, lost all the weight (she wasn't obese, but shew as definitely overweight) and became so good, she competed quite a bit.  Maybe it will work for Michael too..

• Love 9