Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Michael's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm looking for a new show to watch. 90DF turned so fake i dropped it. I started watching sister wives but its the same old shit. I watched a few episodes of Love after Lock up. Thats some crazy shit but I dont know if I can handle the stupidity. Need suggestions

Well, a couple of us here are LAL fans.  Like this, and 90 day, it's all about the snark.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, SplashesinPuddle said:

He has a fancy computer and a whole bunch if funkopops. I dont understand funkopops but apparently its comme enough people make fun of them. How do these people make money?

I have a couple Pops at work (Wall-E and Leatherface - whose apron is tied in the cutest little bow at the back; my company sells them so I acquired them somewhere along the way and now they live in my cubicle). At home I only have one - Toothless, who sits atop my refrigerator and watches over my kitchen (he doesn't stop me from eating the ice cream, though, the little slacker). He's the only one I've bought (well, him and Mrs. Potts but she was for my friend's daughter's birthday) and that was through a special sale at work and cost me $2. They're cute but I don't understand the obsession of people who collect them.

• Love 4
Just now, SplashesinPuddle said:

Honestly historical european martial arts looks fun. Id love to learn to sword fight if I can get to the point not needing my cripple sticks!

It does look fun! A lot of people  see exercise as punishment but you just need to find something you enjoy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm looking for a new show to watch. 90DF turned so fake i dropped it. I started watching sister wives but its the same old shit. I watched a few episodes of Love after Lock up. Thats some crazy shit but I dont know if I can handle the stupidity. Need suggestions

A friend recently spent a long time lobbying for me to watch "Love Island"--but only the Australian version.  Sounded delightfully vapid, but I have no time. 😢

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I have a couple Pops at work (Wall-E and Leatherface - whose apron is tied in the cutest little bow at the back; my company sells them so I acquired them somewhere along the way and now they live in my cubicle). At home I only have one - Toothless, who sits atop my refrigerator and watches over my kitchen (he doesn't stop me from eating the ice cream, though, the little slacker). He's the only one I've bought (well, him and Mrs. Potts but she was for my friend's daughter's birthday) and that was through a special sale at work and cost me $2. They're cute but I don't understand the obsession of people who collect them.

People who collect them sounds like the Beanie Baby collectors years ago.  They all thought they were going to make a fortune on them, and except for a few, they're worthless. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It does look fun! A lot of people  see exercise as punishment but you just need to find something you enjoy.

Ive been walking a bunch as well because I enjoy a walk. I think about rockets stuff and plan. I want to try listening to audiobooks. Im struggling to sit down and actually finish my books >..>

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Ok, I am late tonight and I haven't done my homework (haven't caught up on the snark), so forgive me if you have already discussed this, but:  I used to think I hated the monotone readings, but this guy's weird attempt at a junior high school drama class level reading of the script is actually more annoying.  I prefer the OG, monotone readings, I guess.

Same. He's irritating.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Got my girlfriend into Naked and Afraid. It is really addicting. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Hellga said:

People who talk psychology in real life family conversations freak me out.

They sound ridiculous and pretentious. I say this as an actual real life psychologist who does not talk psychology with anyone other than my coworkers.   

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

It’s going to be difficult for her if he becomes less dependent.

yes,  I wonder if she works in some capacity with mental patients or with disabled children since she seems to talk to him as though she were talking to a mentally frail child.   I have revoked the angel wings and halo that I bestowed upon her several years ago---ok, it was only an hour ago, but it seems longer.   She is on my last nerve.

I hope the martial arts will motivate him, but I am not optimistic as this show has failed me all season.

Farewell until next time, if there is a next time. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

I BANISH THEE TO THE DEPTH OF THE ABYSS THAT IS, THE HOLE BETWEEN THE FRONT SEAT AND CENTER CONSOLE.

I lost my work badge in that abyss yesterday. I was five minutes late from trying to dig it out.

• LOL 3
Just now, SplashesinPuddle said:

Ive been walking a bunch as well because I enjoy a walk. I think about rockets stuff and plan. I want to try listening to audiobooks. Im struggling to sit down and actually finish my books >..>

I’ve realized after a day of staring at a screen, it’s tough making myself read more. 

Really enjoying audiobooks lately.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

You are all always welcome to join the Love After Lockup live chat on Fridays.  So much to snark . . . . so many fools . . . .

Do I dare admit I will probably watch Mama June's show when it comes back on? [/hanging my head in shame]

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

To be fair, I have a punching bag.  I'm in decent shape and I get still get tired after a few minutes of steady kicks and punches.  

The first time I worked a punching bag I passed out.  When I focus I tend to hold my breath without realizing lol. I was working out pretty hard 5 days a week back then. Now lucky if I do 30 min on my home elliptical. Stupid pandemic

• Love 2
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

I really don't like this guy. He's like a sentient Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons.

He's the type who wants to be seen as impressive without doing anything impressive, wants to seem smart without education, wants to be successful without doing anything remotely succesful. I think he's a narcissist.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Well, a couple of us here are LAL fans.  Like this, and 90 day, it's all about the snark.

Mr. poetic was watching and now his new fun thing to do is to look at hot babes in prison websites. Who knew there was such a thing?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2