Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: What Happened in the Dungeon?

• Start Topic

The ladies participate in a dungeon-themed surprise bachelorette party for Cynthia; when the cameras stop for the night, the ladies continue with a crazy, hours-long after party that leads to accusations, denials, and the breaking of girl code.

Airdate 02.21.2021

• Useful 1
15 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Kenya is too much with the “investigation.”  Leave it alone.  I  mean, I would not have been down for any of those activities but, hey - to each their own.

real housewives of new york city gasp GIF

Kenya wasn’t shy about rolling on the floor and spreading her own legs.

• Love 11

Kenya is a snitch.

18 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kenya wasn’t shy about rolling on the floor and spreading her own legs.

Exactly. She was twirling it & spreading it wide. But, nobody--- not even her girlfriend LaToya wanted to make out w/ her. That's why she was mad & hating the day after. 

I also think the ladies were a bit set up, by Kenya or production or both. How many times this trip have they said they were hungry!!!? Meanwhile, the alcohol was flowing non-stop. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
13 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

also think the ladies were a bit set up, by Kenya or production or both. How many times this trip have they said they were hungry!!!? Meanwhile, the alcohol was flowing non-stop. 

The production involvement in this was amazing. Seriously, at a minimum 50% of the drama should have been organic. But the producers decided they were more important than the story that was or was not unfolding.

They show Kenya’s talking head where she lights a cigarette and then gives commentary - a note to Bravo, 1) this is not an actual movie, 2) Production manipulation should not been heavy handed or actually the actual story, 3) Kenya is not a good actress (and Is an awful person), and 4) Kenya, you both not Sharon Stone nor are you a cast member of Basic Instinct.

• Love 18

That was a whole cringe fest. I mean... how do you face your kid’s teacher after putting all that out there? Maybe I’m just a prude. I can accept that. I do agree that Kenya was so wrong to try to out people and cast judgement - especially if she’s saying that Tanya was involved. I wasn’t clear if she was implicating Tanya in the Bolo threesome but she’s swimming in dangerous waters if that’s the case - she’s potentially jeopardizing Tanya’s long-term relationship. 

• Love 20

I agree I would have not participated in the bolo threesome behavior but to have Kenya and Cynthia holding court was f***** up. Yes, Cynthia saw that it was wrong but she took part in it. Is it wrong to cheat? of course but who are we  to judge? Women getting slut shamed by a fellow cast member is absolutely disgusting imo.  Especially because Bravo is full of shows with peter pan grown men sleeping around and it's all laughing and giggling.  

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 18
47 minutes ago, Cozytea said:

I agree I would have not participated in the bolo threesome behavior but to have Kenya and Cynthia holding court was f***** up. Yes, Cynthia saw that it was wrong but she took part in it. Is it wrong to cheat? of course but who are we  to judge? Women getting slut shamed by a fellow cast member is absolutely disgusting imo.  Especially because Bravo is full of shows with peter pan grown men sleeping around and it's all laughing and giggling.  

Cynthia is a follower and Nene has always been right about that fact.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

The production involvement in this was amazing. Seriously, at a minimum 50% of the drama should have been organic. But the producers decided they were more important than the story that was or was not unfolding.

They show Kenya’s talking head where she lights a cigarette and then gives commentary - a note to Bravo, 1) this is not an actual movie, 2) Production manipulation should not been heavy handed or actually the actual story, 3) Kenya is not a good actress (and Is an awful person), and 4) Kenya, you both not Sharon Stone nor are you a cast member of Basic Instinct.

Seems like producer-manipulation, or at least obvious producer-manipulation, is the new thing for the Housewives franchise. I hated it on the most recent season of RHOBH and I hate it now. Just let these women do their thing and then let editing take care of the rest. Do the producers think viewers are too stupid to notice? If you have to interfere like that then it means you don't have anything interesting to show, and therefore either fully revamp the franchises or call it a day. 

Don't get me wrong, I am well aware that there is only so much "reality" in reality tv. But at least producers used to try to be more subtle with their manipulation. Now they're a few steps away from being on camera themselves. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

They show Kenya’s talking head where she lights a cigarette and then gives commentary - a note to Bravo, 1) this is not an actual movie, 2) Production manipulation should not so been heavy handed nor the actual actual story, 3) Kenya is not a good actress (and Is an awful person), and 4) Kenya, you are both not Sharon Stone nor are you a cast member of Basic Instinct.

24 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Cynthia is a follower and Nene has always been right about that fact.

I’ll give Nene that one.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

It was kind of weird that after all the shitcannery of the bridal shower that Kandi (I think it was Kandi) was then wearing a mask on the fishing trip.  I know she wasn't directly involved with Bolo, but, it just seemed strange to suddenly be worried about infection.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

But at least producers used to try to be more subtle with their manipulation. Now they're a few steps away from being on camera themselves. 

Coming soon to Bravo...The Real Producers of The Real Housewives of Atlanta...

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

OMG, the producers are trying to make a movie out of talking heads, they really suck (the show is rapidly circling the drain, so it’s great that they will help it on its way.

They seem to be “helping” all the HW shows - at least they helped me weed out four shows to stop watching. The other four (ny, bh, oc, d) will likely last one more season on my TV. Producers seem to think viewers want more screaming, more attacks, more backstabbing, more booze, and more sleeze - but I’d like the opposite. 

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Remember when the ladies would throw a lesbian under the bus? like being gay could be the worst thing u could be around them?

I KNOW!!!  

Remember when Porsha and Pheadra were all about being horrified about the rumor that Kandi wanted to drug Porsha and get her down to her secret S&M room and rape her...my how things have changed.

I had second hand embarrassment for Cynthia in the swing and Kandi using the vibrator on her.

Kandi has a knack of making a party very raunchy and as soon as everyone else is involved she quietly slinks away.

Kenya is so stupid, she cannot read a room, stop asking about who did whom.

• Love 10
48 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Why do we still have to see/hear Ralph???  Even if only a minute on Facetime complaining about moving all their shit while Drew is out of town?   Gah!

Forgot to mention this, probably cause I always try to erase all mentions of Ralph from my mind. But how does he have the nerve to call complaining about how difficult it is to do the move by himself when HE decided to do the move without her?!?! It wasn't a problem when he waited to schedule the movers once she was out of town for a day when she should still be out of town. But now it's problematic when it's impacting him. What a fucking douche!

• Love 18

The first thing I noticed was all the gals wearing black and white, except for Kenya who of course had to try and be center of attention and stand out wearing red.  Then I saw Marlo.  Good for her.  Kenya probably picked out some horrible costume and instructed Kandi to give it to Marlo, who then saw it for what it was and decided to wear her sexy swimsuit from earlier.  Good for you Marlo.

When the trashy, spread legged Kenya, (once again trying to grab all the attention), and the stripper came on the show it  lost me.  Watching these women act like fools was just too much. 

As dumb as the show "Mountain Monsters" is, I can at least laugh at their antics.  Nothing funny or entertaining about the Atlanta ladies.

• Love 5

Was this supposed to be a comedy episode? I didn't laugh once. These women are in their 40's, some in their 50's. Not cute. 

Speaking of not cute I am so sick of these women more than any other franchise flaunting their huge asses, over inflated titties, fat thighs and flabby bellies. NJ runs a close second but ATL is the worst. 

WTF was Marlo wearing on the fishing boat? Her outfits are hideous and embarrasing. 

Porsha was not happy with Kenya's shennagins. 

I usually don't care for Kandi but this season she's growing on me. I like her talking heads and she has no problem putting Kenya in her place. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

Forgot to mention this, probably cause I always try to erase all mentions of Ralph from my mind. But how does he have the nerve to call complaining about how difficult it is to do the move by himself when HE decided to do the move without her?!?! It wasn't a problem when he waited to schedule the movers once she was out of town for a day when she should still be out of town. But now it's problematic when it's impacting him. What a fucking douche!

Didn't the movers pack up everything. While moving is stressful I didn't get the idea he was physically toting and packing and unpacking.

• Love 3

I liked Porsha's  next-day attitude about the whole thing: just laughing it off.   So what?  She's single, she's an adult and I liked that she refused to sit in a movie scene interrogation chair.

I liked that Kandi knows how to throw a party - even if it wasn't the party I'd throw.  

I liked how the women on the fishing/boat trip were good sports and I cracked up at Kandi looking for sandwiches.  

I liked Marlo once again trying to smooth things out with Kenya but I'm not sure why she would want to at this point. 

Kenya is horrible, but we already knew that.  Production was trying to make something interesting about all this and I don't blame them for that - not much to work with there.   And why is LaToya there again?  

But once again, I enjoyed The New Porsha the most.  

• Love 18

Yikes, that was awkward. 

As someone who has been to many bachelorette parties, including ones with strippers, I have never seen anyone: (1) use sex toys on the bride to be; (2) put any devices in the bride’s underwear, (3) writhe around on the floor spread eagle in lingerie (or wear nothing but lingerie to the party), (4) engage in any sexual activity with the stripper or any guests. Maybe we are doing it wrong? 

But seriously, male stripper = him gyrating in a thong while everyone laughs uncomfortably. It’s much more Magic Mike (which still makes it seem way sexier than it is) than whatever I just watched was...I need a shower.  I am all for women owning their sexuality and a sex positive approach to life... but that doesn’t mean I need to be in the room for the sex. 

Edit to add: I am happy for the ladies if they had a good time and got down with the stripper. If everyone is a consenting adult by all means, have fun! I just felt super awkward watching it all lol. 

Edited by jkitty
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

I kept laughing at Cynthia's facial reactions to everything going on. That totally would have been me. I would have stayed long enough to see what Bolo was working with, then politely excused myself. I would have died if production put a Subway footlong over his schlong like someone did with Jason Derulo. But seriously, that looked big. Big enough to add 15 more minutes to this episode.  I'm not even embarrassed by my curiosity, I don't need to see him doing anything or anyone with it though. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

I liked the episode but the whole interview movie thing they were trying to do was lame lol.

Kenya is such a buzzkill. If someone fucked the stripper who cares. As long as they all are consenting oh well.

The turning off the cameras thing was annoying..like you are on a reality show.

Marlo and Kenya making up was lame. Who would wanna be friends with that miserable bitch.

I’ve never been a fan of strippers tho. I’ve seen both female and male a few times and it always makes me feel uncomfortable. The male ones always do way too much too.

• Love 13

Now that Kandi and Porsche have been in the sex dungeon together, can we bring back Phaedra.  There is a part of my soul, deep down where I keep my dislike for Jennifer Aniston, that believe there was some truth to that rumor *Kayne shrug* 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, jkitty said:

As someone who has been to many bachelorette parties, including ones with strippers, I have never seen anyone: (1) use sex toys on the bride to be; (2) put any devices in the bride’s underwear, (3) writhe around on the floor spread eagle in lingerie (or wear nothing but lingerie to the party), (4) engage in any sexual activity with the stripper or any guests. Maybe we are doing it wrong? 

Heh.   Same here, but then again I've never attended a bachelorette party 1) during a pandemic after being cooped up for months so can't go out and 2)where Kandi was in charge of the theme.   In fact I would be terrified to attend any late night party Kandi was hosting lol. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4