Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: What Happened in the Dungeon?

• Start Topic

Some random thoughts crossed my mind, Bolo obviously is willing to do what ever it takes to get the job done, he spent a lot of time at that party, what do we think he charges for just dancing and what do we think he charges for the um, ahem, extras?  

My other thought was the money all over the floor, did Bolo get that money?  I would have taken a handful, would I be doing that alone or would any of you be joining me in a grab and go?

I think it is safe to say that Kandi and Company would not be getting their cleaning deposit refunded.

• LOL 9
7 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Why do we still have to see/hear Ralph???  Even if only a minute on Facetime complaining about moving all their shit while Drew is out of town?   Gah!

My theory is they did not sell their house and buy a new one.  Instead they lost their lease and had to move real quick to another home. Thus, the fast move while Drew was out of town. Ralph though, is so controlling that Drew might not even know this.

Sick of all the slut shaming on Kenya and productions part.  And then she dissed Bolo on the after show.  She's just jealous that the bachelorette party was the only decent part of the trip and she was not involved in the planning of it.  She really is an Auntie!

• Useful 4
  • Love 9

Honestly I’m much older than these ladies but when did women start spending so much time ogling each other, making out, twerking in each other’s faces and writhing all over the living room floor with their legs askew.  Also, I’ve heard of having a male stripper but I didn’t realize it was quite that exploitive, exposing his penis, being mauled by the women and ultimately having some kind of sexual relations with them. Is that some kind of a package you order? ( pun intended).  

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Drew, I would NEVER utter a single word about anyone’s husband when you could win the award for the worst husband EVER including Peter “Bar None”, Apollo “The Felon”, Kordell, “The Wedding Dress Thrasher” , Big Poppa,” Big Poppa”  and Mike “The thirsty cheater”.  He is worse than all of the above combined. I would mind THAT business. TM Eva. 😂

Infact, I can’t even pick just one title for Ralph “ The disappearing act” “ The liar”, “ Big Brother” “ The gaslighter” “ Manipulator Extraordinaire”  “ The Mover without consent and Notice” “The withholding stepfather” to her 1st Child. 

I will come back to collect my thoughts and comment on this hot mess of an episode.

Bolo!

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
Added some choice insults for Ralph
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

My theory is they did not sell their house and buy a new one.  Instead they lost their lease and had to move real quick to another home. Thus, the fast move while Drew was out of town. Ralph though, is so controlling that Drew might not even know this.

Ooooh, good theory.  Sounds about right.  

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Rambunctiouscurls said:

Drew, I would NEVER utter a single word about anyone’s husband when you could win the award for the worst husband EVER including Peter “Bar None”, Apollo “The Felon”, Kordell, “The Wedding Dress Thrasher” , Big Poppa,” Big Poppa”  and Mike “The thirsty cheater”.  He is worse than all of the above combined. I would mind THAT business. TM Eva. 😂

Infact, I can’t even pick just one title for Ralph “ The disappearing act” “ The liar”, “ Big Brother” “ The gaslighter” “ Manipulator Extraordinaire”  “ The Mover without consent and Notice” “The withholding stepfather” to her 1st Child. 

I like The Gaslighter or Runaway Ralph as nicknames for Drew's terrible husband. I can't believe that Drew would even fix her face to be all that's why you can't keep a man. Hasn't she watched the show? Those words are the kiss of death to Housewives marriages.

I guess I'm Aunty Prude here. I was a little grossed out by the Bolo Groupon After Dark shenanigans,  but thought it was so immature that Kenya was trying to out these women. Why is she such a jerk? I felt sorry that Marc was so cold to her, but I hate that she takes out her insecurities on the other women.

Edited by Vanderboom
Autocorrect thinks Drew=Fred
  • Love 12
46 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

I like The Gaslighter or Runaway Ralph as nicknames for Drew's terrible husband. I can't believe that Drew would even fix her face to be all that's why you can't keep a man. Hasn't she watched the show? Those words are the kiss of death to Housewives marriages.

I guess I'm Aunty Prude here. I was a little grossed out by the Bolo Groupon After Dark shenanigans,  but thought it was so immature that Kenya was trying to out these women. Why is she such a jerk? I felt sorry that Marc was so cold to her, but I hate that she takes out her insecurities on the other women.

Runaway Ralph is perfection. Especially as it’s an alliteration as well. 

I am slightly younger than the Nieces and I would have been Marlo hiding in my room and reading a book. Still,  Kenya was being a hater. She could’ve had a village by now if she would just stop.  As far as Bolo and his thang, anything bigger than my hand is too big and I don’t wanna see it. 😂

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

Anyone feel bad for the shark?

Not surprised by the raunchiness, but I was expecting more scandal.  Maybe they’ll release the audio whenever Bravo inevitably starts it’s own streaming bundle that I’m not paying for.  Was Kenya paid extra for the inquisition to piece things together for production?

I’m not saying Marlo’s comments over the years were wrong...maybe the gag face at Kenya’s pregnancy was too much, but the rest wasn’t wrong...

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I have no idea why women of this age would want to get stinking drunk and participate in an orgy that is being filmed as part of a reality show. Regardless of whether production "left", it was obviously going to be part of the publicity and social media for the show and not "confidential". 

Kenya was obviously given a role to play by production that fit her persona. Without the recapping and interrogation the "orgy" would have been somewhat of a non-event. Sure it fit Kenya's screen persona, but it also was exactly the narrative production wanted - production has revealed itself as being very involved in driving storylines.

• Love 13
On 2/21/2021 at 8:02 PM, TexasGal said:

Kenya is too much with the “investigation.”  Leave it alone.  I  mean, I would not have been down for any of those activities but, hey - to each their own.

real housewives of new york city gasp GIF

Kenya just needs some help with her story line.. Boring.. that's why she's stirring up crap about this stripper .  This has to be the worst season ever. Bring back Sheree and her prison Bae Tyrone Lol !!!! Phaedra and her southern belle antics.. 

• Love 1
On 2/25/2021 at 11:43 AM, Hiyo said:

While this hasn’t been the best season, I’m really not all that into Phaedra and her resting stank face coming back any time soon...

I filled out a survey for BRAVO rating the season and asking who I wanted to see more or less of and who I sided with (or no one) in terms of feuds. They include all the housewives as well as the friends of and the family members. They also ask what I would be interested to see next season - e.g. Kandi dealing with business or Marlo dealing with nephews. Also on a scale of 1 to 10 what stuff added to my enjoyment - e.g. Cynthia's wedding planning or going to college.

I do it every year but this year they added a list of past housewives and asked which of them you would want to see back again - as housewives or friends. They also did this for minor players. I had never seen them asking this so directly. Obviously I am just one voice, but I vetoed Nene and Phaedra. I chose Sherree and Marlo as housewives. I mean both of these women are more entertaining than others. Sherree was so delusional but she really had some organic wonderful stuff going on - who's gonna check me boo - or the whole Chateau Sherree and She fashions with no clothing.

There were also some of the earliest housewives. I wouldn't mind seeing how they were doing even if they weren't full time - e.g. DeShawn and Lisa Wu for example.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, amarante said:

I filled out a survey for BRAVO rating the season and asking who I wanted to see more or less of and who I sided with (or no one) in terms of feuds. They include all the housewives as well as the friends of and the family members. They also ask what I would be interested to see next season - e.g. Kandi dealing with business or Marlo dealing with nephews. Also on a scale of 1 to 10 what stuff added to my enjoyment - e.g. Cynthia's wedding planning or going to college.

I do it every year but this year they added a list of past housewives and asked which of them you would want to see back again - as housewives or friends. They also did this for minor players. I had never seen them asking this so directly. Obviously I am just one voice, but I vetoed Nene and Phaedra. I chose Sherree and Marlo as housewives. I mean both of these women are more entertaining than others. Sherree was so delusional but she really had some organic wonderful stuff going on - who's gonna check me boo - or the whole Chateau Sherree and She fashions with no clothing.

There were also some of the earliest housewives. I wouldn't mind seeing how they were doing even if they weren't full time - e.g. DeShawn and Lisa Wu for example.

Very interesting. I was listening to Andy being interviewed on a podcast earlier this week and he mentioned that one of his favorite aspects of soap operas is how characters die or disappear for years only to return sometime down the road shocking everyone. and that's something he wants viewers to embrace about the Housewives. I thought it was an odd sentiment, but now it's starting to make some sense.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 2/22/2021 at 3:58 PM, Marley said:

I liked the episode but the whole interview movie thing they were trying to do was lame lol.

Kenya is such a buzzkill. If someone fucked the stripper who cares. As long as they all are consenting oh well.

The turning off the cameras thing was annoying..like you are on a reality show.

Marlo and Kenya making up was lame. Who would wanna be friends with that miserable bitch.

I’ve never been a fan of strippers tho. I’ve seen both female and male a few times and it always makes me feel uncomfortable. The male ones always do way too much too.

On 2/22/2021 at 5:05 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Some random thoughts crossed my mind, Bolo obviously is willing to do what ever it takes to get the job done, he spent a lot of time at that party, what do we think he charges for just dancing and what do we think he charges for the um, ahem, extras?  

My other thought was the money all over the floor, did Bolo get that money?  I would have taken a handful, would I be doing that alone or would any of you be joining me in a grab and go?

I think it is safe to say that Kandi and Company would not be getting their cleaning deposit refunded.

On 2/22/2021 at 7:03 PM, howiveaddict said:

Sick of all the slut shaming on Kenya and productions part.  And then she dissed Bolo on the after show.  She's just jealous that the bachelorette party was the only decent part of the trip and she was not involved in the planning of it.  She really is an Auntie!

Why the hell does Kenya and the other ladies' think it is okay to roll around the floor with your legs open, in a thong, and make out with other women but having sex with Bolo is "scandalous"? I like Porsha this season but this seem hypocritical after the "Kandi is going to drug me and drag me to the dungeon" scandal.

I thought the whole thing was gross and pathetic. I am all for owning your own sexuality but this just seemed thirsty. Also, turning off the cameras seemed just to try to give mystery to stuff that seems pretty cliché and boring at this point.

My God, Kenya was a horrible Sharon Stone. She is beyond lame and this show is running on fumes.

On 2/26/2021 at 4:27 PM, amarante said:

Do you remember how Sheree laughed Nene out of the room when Nene was bragging about her "Donald Trump check"? That was classic. 

I also liked how Sheree told off that phony asshole trying to date her...Dr. Love (Ph.D. from bullshit university).

• Love 6