Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Isaac's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I feel rather liberated not having to dye it anymore. Less trouble. And I always slopped stuff all over the bathroom then I had to clean it up ugh. Also ruined quite a few shirts. I'm a mess as a girl.

My Mom never ever colored hers herself.  First it was my Dad doing it with a shaving brush, then it occasionally me once I turned 11 or 12 but usually still my Dad (ironically, he called her Red all their married life because she was a red-head when they met, even though she went back to her natural blonde after a couple years).  I just go to a salon.  🙂  I need a cut anyway as often as I need a color.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. The whole family could benefit. Isaac could take another look at his role of family caretaker, and help them all get trimmer and healthier. 

Isaac needs Lola or Dr. Paradise (what is his first name?) STAT. I suspect that he is the family codependent...he believes that HE must personally look after them or they will all perish.

I had a friend like that...drove me nuts. according to him NONE of his family could manage on their own...except all of them had jobs and homes, and he was jobless and lived with his parents. He couldn't get a job because his nieces had to be driven to school and from every day because they didn't like the bus...at 14 and 16...living less than a mile from school. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

50 minutes in. I’m guessing no surgery. 

Has there been an actual first-episode surgery in the last two seasons?

4 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I don't like the paper towel commercial where they act like the spill is nuclear waste.

Is that the one where the spill is heading for the girl's laptop? Just pick up the laptop!

Yeah, I don't like seafood, either.

2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

My husband had white hair as a child; it turned a blondish brown, then after the birth of the first child, it went back to white.  He said it was the sudden responsibility of being a dad.  He was 30.  I thought he was unusual, but your husband has him beat.

LOL, my husband dyed his hair for YEARS. What a hassle. He finally shaved his head when he was about 47 or 48. Now he has a shaved head and a little grey goatee. He looks pretty fly.

• Love 6

That food actually looks good!  Something I would actually make and eat.  

Just now, ams1001 said:

I don't like seafood, either.

I love people like you, because you leave more for ME!  Mwahahaha.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I had a coworker who once burned peanut butter on an English muffin in the microwave.  Worst smell ever!  It was even worse than burned popcorn.

Back in the 70's when microwaves were just becoming popular, I tried to warm up some chocolate cookies in mine.  Well, they burned a bit.  Actually, they must have burned enough for the neighbors to smell them and they thought there was an electrical fire so they called the fire department.  It was late at night, and I was in my jammies.   I had tossed the cookies into the trash, but I had to get them out and show them to the firemen, none of whom were cute like some of the ones we see on this show.  I was probably 27.  I was so embarrassed.  And mad, because I had no cookies to eat.  This was back in the day when I could eat everything and stay very skinny    Sigh......

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I haven’t had a haircut since 2019. My thin 40 year old hair is screaming for one

I’ve been cutting my own. Not sure that’s a good thing, except it does grow back. 
I wonder if he’ll make appt 2, or if mom’s chemo will derail him. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Umm...why is he cooking for whole family when it appears that only he and his parents live in the house?

I thought he said at the beginning that his brother and sister live there, too.

His family seems supportive so far...