Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Isaac's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Concerned said:

Another park walk. They need a new script writer.

The Obligatory Park Walk (tm) has taken the place of the Obligatory, Awkward Grocery Store Trip. 

5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG There is literally no action in this episode other than eating, staring, sitting, and meandering down the hallway of Dr Now's office. I'm not even get my obligatory "Walk in the Park" scene. 

Bunch of bullshit this show is.

With 2 minutes left, we get an ex-girlfriend?  WHERE WERE YOU for 1 hour, 58 minutes, Bianca???

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

He's a virgin.  I can't believe the sex drive isn't sufficient motivation to drop the lbs.

With his weight, what sex drive?  He probably has enough estrone to cancel out all the testosterone.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Probably due to stress but I lost 5 lbs this munth. The COVID 10 is now the COVID 5

I probably should not have  liked this because covid. But it is working for me.

• Love 2

Have a good night, everyone!  I shall go over my slides for tomorrow morning one more time (two hours of a captive audience, precioussss!  but not enough to keep me from you all) and take a nice relaxing bath.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

With 2 minutes left, we get an ex-girlfriend?  WHERE WERE YOU for 1 hour, 58 minutes, Bianca???

I’m not convinced she’s his type, if you know what I mean. *wink* *nudge* Like maybe her HS boyfriend was in Canada. 

• LOL 8
19 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

You sure are being magnanimous!!  😂🤣

I appreciate you!

I'm trying to look on the bright side of life.

18 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

The tinkling music after he lost 34 pounds. Cheesy.

Don't say that, you'll make him hungry.

• LOL 3
22 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

New stops just a little further south. It’s not bad. 

Can you get a cab from there? I haven't looked at the pictures on Google Maps for awhile, but it looked desolate. I don't know how you would get away if you needed to - like is there even a city bus that goes there? 

Good night, folks. I've got the new grand baby for 2 days while the nanny is out sick. Kinda looking forward to it, kinda nervous. I haven't had to watch him more than 3 hours yet. I hope this doesn't cut into my YT time.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

By some miracle, I was actually out of my house for most of the day (suck on that COVID—I’m immuno-compromised, so I’ve been pretty stitch at isolating) and haven’t had time to cook this pot roast I’ve had marinating for 2 fucking days. Genius me decided to cook it now so it finally be cooked. It smells fucking delicious and I’m getting hungry. 

Is there gravy? I'll be right there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Was this all pre COVID? The touching...ack! Goodnight all.

Right? I am freaking out a little bit. 

@sainte-chapelle, sending lots of positive thoughts to you and your father! I hope he recovers fully!

Good night friends, see you next time. Watch your eating habit and don't eat those bad snacks! 

Stay safe! Wear your masks!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Can you get a cab from there? I haven't looked at the pictures on Google Maps for awhile, but it looked desolate. I don't know how you would get away if you needed to - like is there even a city bus that goes there? 

Can probably get a cab. Should be buses around, also. I’m not great at mass transit in that area; I was mostly around there by bike. 
Head north a few blocks and you’re at the train station. 

2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I’m not convinced she’s his type, if you know what I mean. *wink* *nudge* Like maybe her HS boyfriend was in Canada. 

Or maybe her hs boyfriend--Isaac-was a large boy with a conveniently low sex drive.  😂 Quite useful.

• Love 3

Well, maybe he could also take driving lessons while he waits for possible surgery.   I do hope there is a follow up and he is successful.  I guess the mom might have health issues that would preclude surgery, but maybe she will eventually get motivated to lose as well.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I am freaking out a little bit. 

@sainte-chapelle, sending lots of positive thoughts to you and your father! I hope he recovers fully!

Good night friends, see you next time. Watch your eating habit and don't eat those bad snacks! 

Stay safe! Wear your masks!

Thanks for your thoughts! I am hoping he will recover.

• Love 3

Interesting that this year-long episode was entirely pre-Covid. I wonder if this was a dud from a previous season that they resurrected when they didn’t have anything else. He was boring. His mom was a monster that stole his life. And despite the old friend at the end, I got a gay vibe off him, like Chay. He took over from mama and everybody accepted that as natural, he even fattened himself up to look like her. That he threw away his tuba scholarship is a tragedy.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I haven't had a haircut in a year. I am serious about sheltering in place. So I've avoided COVID but I look like Sasquatch. 

I haven’t gotten my hair cut since January 2020. Not a risk I’m willing to take. I dreamed last night I got it colored and woke up thinking, “ why didn’t you get it cut?”

if ever there was a poundticipant who needed therapy, it was this dude. He also needed someone to cut his umbilical cord.

• Love 6