Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Isaac's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've heard and seen awful things. People are going to their cars to get warm. Pipes are bursting, people are getting power for 20 minutes at a time before it goes out again. People are dying of carbon monoxide poisoning. It's grim. 

And the rest of his family. 

Yea the news in Canada land says that because the Governor elected to not secure back  up power from other states they are now basically screwed. Not sure if true but that is awful. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is it true people are freezing to death in their own homes in Texas? I hope everyone is safe.

I read an article by a guy who said his dog's water dish froze solid. Also saw a picture of someone's bathtub frozen with a bowl sitting on top of the ice (for proof, I guess). 

I also heard about a mother and daughter who died of CO poisoning trying to warm up in the car. 😞 Don't run the car in the garage, folks.

• Love 1
Just now, babyhouseman said:

He was underweight as a child. I don't think I've seen this on the show before.

He certainly didn't look underweight. He looked like a normal chubby toddler. But of course, look at his family. Comparatively, he was teeny tiny. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He certainly didn't look underweight. He looked like a normal chubby toddler. But of course, look at his family. Comparatively, he was teeny tiny. 

Exactly.  He was only underweight to his elephantine mother.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea the news in Canada land says that because the Governor elected to not secure back  up power from other states they are now basically screwed. Not sure if true but that is awful. 

And they cheaped out when building plants and didn't winterize the pipes in the natural gas plants and the turbines. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I am dyyyyyyying at this lazy TLC filming. Like there's no way his mother is gonna sit on the sofa and sit silently around staring at Isaac plow Chex Mix into his mouth. 

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I read an article by a guy who said his dog's water dish froze solid. Also saw a picture of someone's bathtub frozen with a bowl sitting on top of the ice (for proof, I guess). 

I also heard about a mother and daughter who died of CO poisoning trying to warm up in the car. 😞 Don't run the car in the garage, folks.

A friend of. mine posted a picture of her pool. Frozen solid. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Isaac Martinez, 23 years old from Hutchins, TX.   He moved home to take care of his mother, and now he can't stand to cook, or go outside.

Who is that woman?   His sister?    She's just as big as Isaac. 

Those pancakes look wonderful.    100 lbs. at 6 years old.     Grandmother died, lost the house, moved in with family, mother had a stroke, and he took care of his five siblings.   Over 300 lbs at 14.   

He was huge as an infant, and toddler.  

Bad job blurring the Domino's pizza boxes.    Drive thru?  I couldn't figure out if that was McD's, but it sounds like it. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Mom is pushing 400 pounds easily....

Not to be rude or mean, but can you be that big and have cancer? My stepfather had lung cancer. At 6'4", he was never really heavy, but boy, even tho he kept his appetite, he got terribly thin. 

• Love 7