Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Isaac's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, snarkish said:

Juvaderm...prescription for breast cancer drug...are women of my age being targeted much during this show? Is the average viewing audience a mid 50's female?

I was watching a show yesterday where the commercials were for a new non hormonal birth control. Side effects are utis, yeast infections and vaginosis. Bring it on baby!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

What is with the 8 ft table from Costco set up in the middle of the living room? Who lives like that?

At least they are using a table and not eating off a bed!!  Where they changed is diaper if they were at the point of doing that.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I was watching a show yesterday where the commercials were for a new non hormonal birth control. Side effects are utis, yeast infections and vaginosis. Bring it on baby!!

This all makes me glad to be a lesbian. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
Just now, hookedontv said:

Sorry his mom looks like she could be helping him. 

EXACTLY. She seems quite mobile. I think she just doesn't want to be bothered. 

12 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Is Isaac the oldest? Because I'm still steaming that he threw away his one chance in life to come home and take care of his mother that someone else who lived there could have done.

Seems that this is a codependent bunch. When I got sick, no damned body even glanced in my direction. I took care of myself, and I did fine. I had no choice. Some people do better with no choice. 

• Love 9

So Isaac is 600 easy, the sister has to be 400 too, and so is the mother.    

Hutchins, TX is near Dallas I think, so he's about 4 hours or so from Dr. Now's place, plus a few drive thru stops. 

So a four hour trip took over five hours because of drive thru trips?   Bad sign. 

A hint from my plumber, if you have a pipe that freezes, open the tap above it, the pipes often break when the water starts melting, and if the tap isn't open, boom.      Also, outside faucets should not have the hoses connected.     If you don't have the styrofoam covers, rip an old bath towel in half the long way, wrap it around the outside faucet, and duct tape it.  It will work for insulating just fine.   Also, open the cabinet doors where the pipes are, to help it get warmth from the room, and leave them open. 

Sending good thoughts to those who have no power, no water, and hope that it gets better soon.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

He actually wears clothes.  That's an upside.  Five hour cab ride?  Wow.  At least hopefully there won't be a fast food stop as that would be extra cost!

Ooops. As soon as you hit "submit reply"!

• LOL 6