Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Jerry Bites Back

• Start Topic

I have not read the notifications yet, but I am yelling at my TV to Shut Up everytime Tammy mentions telling Jerry her secret. I cannot stand reality show agendas that attempt to create drama (where none exists) in order to make us watch. I watch ust because I'm curious how she functions in daily life, and I don't care about her secrets.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

"I have a secret." 

Ya don't say? You've only hinted for like 64 episodes 🙄 and come to find out your Jerry doesn't even know what you're talking about. 

Now, 32 meals in three days?? I'm pissed they left me hanging on the edge of that conversation. How in the world?

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, PaTatertots said:

Now, 32 meals in three days?? I'm pissed they left me hanging on the edge of that conversation. How in the world?

I thought it was 2 days, not that 3 is any better. How could she not know how wrong that is?

40 minutes ago, JDAlexander said:

She brushes her teeth twice a week??? That poor dentist! 

I know, so gross, does she blame that on her weight too?

• Love 2

I’d like to see what the prepared meals look like.  They are likely much smaller and lower in calorie than what Tammy is used to. Maybe, more like snack size for her.  Years ago, I used to buy Weight Watchers and Lean Crusine frozen meals.  If you’re real hungry, they’re not likely to be very filling, imo.  Still, 32 in 2 days is really surprising.  I’m very curious as to how this is going to end up.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’d like to see what the prepared meals look like.  They are likely much smaller and lower in calorie than what Tammy is used to. Maybe, more like snack size for her.  Years ago, I used to buy Weight Watchers and Lean Crusine frozen meals.  If you’re real hungry, they’re not likely to be very filling, imo.  Still, 32 in 2 days is really surprising.  I’m very curious as to how this is going to end up.

I get prepared home cooked meals from a place near us. They are all around 300 calories for the regular size. She offers a large size on certain meals. I currently have a veggie soup that is 158 calories. I find them better tasting and much more filling than a frozen meal. They use plenty of fresh veggies and are low on carbs. I can see however, where it might not be enough for a person who is used to eating 10 times that amount. 

• Love 4

When Tammy started with "I try to brush at least twice....", I thought she was going to say twice a day.  I about fell off my bed when she said twice a week.  Unbelievable.  My gums would be swollen and bleeding if I brush twice a week.  That is just so nasty.  Never mind flossing.  I bet she never does that. 

I was disappointed to see that Tammy could actually walk (down the hall in the dentist's office).  I'm disappointed because why doesn't she do this more often?  She's always shown in the wheelchair.  I understand it is painful, but come on.  It's only a matter of time before she is in bed without mobility. 

Huge difference in tone when Tammy talks to Chris versus Amy.  So much anger when talking to Amy.  If I was Amy, I'd be done with Tammy.  Jealousy is seething from Tammy. 

• Love 19
21 minutes ago, Shauna said:

When Tammy started with "I try to brush at least twice....", I thought she was going to say twice a day.  I about fell off my bed when she said twice a week.  Unbelievable.  My gums would be swollen and bleeding if I brush twice a week.  That is just so nasty.  Never mind flossing.  I bet she never does that. 

I was disappointed to see that Tammy could actually walk (down the hall in the dentist's office).  I'm disappointed because why doesn't she do this more often?  She's always shown in the wheelchair.  I understand it is painful, but come on.  It's only a matter of time before she is in bed without mobility. 

Huge difference in tone when Tammy talks to Chris versus Amy.  So much anger when talking to Amy.  If I was Amy, I'd be done with Tammy.  Jealousy is seething from Tammy. 

I agree on the teeth. I thought she was going to say twice a day too and almost fell over at twice a week!!! Even just once a day would be better. 

She is very jealous of Amy. I really think that is why she is so overwrought about Jerry. She wants someone in her life, she is lonely, seeing Amy moving on, expecting a baby..... I get it, but the only person who can get what she really wants is her. It is Tammy's responsibility to help herself. She needs a lot of therapy not a Jerry. 

• Love 15

I forgot it was on last night so I missed the live chat. Oh no!

Tammy feels sad because she's lost a tooth? I'm sorry, but that is the least of her problems.

She brushes her teeth twice A WEEK!😲😲

Edited by Kid
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, edie3 said:

and that spider bite wasn't looking too good.

it looked like it had escaped the Dr Pimple Popper show.  Ewww.  

Speaking of "ewww" I was rather surprised and grossed out that she only brushes twice a week.   If I did that for 10 years I would have no teeth left at all.   I would have expected her to have a mouth full of plaque that he would have to chisel out.  I did wonder if it was a re-enactment of sorts and she had already gone for a cleaning a few weeks before.  That would also explain why she wasn't nervous about going.

We had a dental appointment for the week after we went into lockdown last year so we ended up going about 10 months between visits.  we finally went in July and the dentist appeared in something like a hazmet suit, mask, face shield, and those little magnifying lenses;  she looked like an alien. 

I was really prepared to dislike the photo shoot in the fields, but it was sort of cute, and I thought of Ceres, Roman goddess of grain and fertility/motherhood.   Back in the middle ages, when I was pregnant the only photo shoot I had was my husband taking a few pictures of me at 8 or 9 months.  Our daughter is pregnant with her first,  I wonder if she will do a photo shoot;  I know several of her classmates have done them, but I can guarantee it will not be in a cornfield. I don't usually think of Kentucky as corn country since I am more focused on the horse breeding aspects of it, but I do recall when we drive through western Ky on the way to Chicago or St Louis that there is a lot of corn in the fields.  And I mean a lot of corn.

2 hours ago, Shauna said:

I was disappointed to see that Tammy could actually walk (down the hall in the dentist's office).  I'm disappointed because why doesn't she do this more often?  She's always shown in the wheelchair.  I understand it is painful, but come on.  It's only a m

10 hours ago, PaTatertots said:

"I have a secret." 

Ya don't say? You've only hinted for like 64 episodes 🙄 and come to find out your Jerry doesn't even know what you're talking about. 

atter of time before she is in bed without mobility. 

Yes.  I was surprised by that as well. 

The first "date " with Jerry was ridiculous.   I understand she needed to take Michael along to push the wheelchair, and I understand Amy going along,  but Amy and Michael should have had their own date at a different table.

I have no idea what I did to get the quote thingy all messed up, but I don't have the energy to fix it.

As to her secret, if she is going to marry Jerry as she says she wants----but I don't believe will ever happen---then her being pansexual or not shouldn't matter unless they intend on a threesome or foursome in their future.   No need to even mention it unless there is someone on social media telling the world about it.  Seems like that is a fact she might have advertised on her profile on the site where she found Jerry. 

And she really did over-emote when he left, but it may be because she scared him off and she knows it.  I just can't see him nursing her through bypass surgery plus the subsequent skin surgeries.  I just see him feeding her bonbons until she bursts.

• Love 6

I don't mean to beat a dead horse but:  WHO BRUSHES THEIR TEETH TWICE A WEEK!  What else does she have to do?  Its not like she's busy.

I feel guilty if I fall asleep (or my lazy ass doesn't feel like getting out of bed to do it) and I miss brushing once a week.  Then the next morning I curse myself out and brush extra good. 

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Kid said:

I forgot it was on last night so I missed the live chat. Oh no!

Tammy feels sad because she's lost a tooth? I'm sorry, but that is the least of her problems.

She brushes her teeth twice A WEEK!😲😲

Correction: She TRIES to brush her teeth 2x a week. Meaning there are times she doesn't hit her goal 🤢

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

Correction: She TRIES to brush her teeth 2x a week. Meaning there are times she doesn't hit her goal 🤢

You're right.  I bet she exaggerated her answer to make herself look good.  You know, how when a doctor asks how much you smoke and you say a pack a day, but you really smoke two packs a day?  Or when the doctor asks how much you exercise and you say 30  minutes a day, but you don't exercise at all. 

I really hate what a shitty attitude she has towards Amy, but she seems to be nice(r) to everyone else. 

• Love 6

Have we ever heard Micheal say anything more than "Yeah"?   Tammy needs to do more walking and give people a break from hauling her around in that wheelchair.   I like how her brother encourages her to move more.  She wanted to sit right back down but he was like "No keep going", good for him.  She needs some tough love, but she needs it 24/7 which Chris can't do.   I hate to say it but I don't see her accomplishing much on her own.   Like everyone else already said "trying to brush twice a week" is disgusting.  If she's that neglectful to her mouth what condition is the rest of her body in?  I can't imagine she's too fond of bathing either, it's probably difficult and tiring so she just doesn't bother.

• Love 12

Twice a week? Twice a week? She tries? I’ve seen a lot of things on reality tv but that may take the cake. She is literally home bound and she can only “try” to brush her teeth twice a week? I guess her general laziness extends to all areas of her life and if you’re too lazy to brush your teeth once a day at least no way in hell is she going to be able to lose any weight. Her breath must be unbearable, maybe Jerry has no sense of smell but let’s all ponder kissing someone that only brushes twice a week on a good week and eats like she does. Full stop no. 

That dental crew deserves an award for going in there and cleaning her teeth. 

• Love 7

I think Jerry had to have been a complete fabrication by production and Tammy let herself believe it was real. Most of the time he looked very uncomfortable and he wasn't even affectionate with her in the slightest except for the hug when he got there and the hug when he left. I think Jerry had more affection for the bag of cheese puffs than he did for Tammy. 

The other thing I noticed is even the inside of Tammy's mouth is fat. That shouldn't have surprised me but it did.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Tammy has such contempt for people who try to get her to exercise or eat healthy options. 

I understand that she is addicted but she could eat two or three times the recommended amount of healthy food instead of candy. Food addiction is like sex addiction because these addicts are very discriminating in what they are using to feed their addiction. 

Why isn't Tammy in a motorized scooter?

Pansexual announcement reeks of attempt at ratings. No one cares about her sex life. It is terrible to even think that she has one. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Kid said:

I forgot to mention this, she said it happened back when she was in school & that it's been missing for 25 years. TWENTY FIVE YEARS????? Whose front tooth comes out & does nothing about it for 25 years? And then she blamed her overeating on it because she's "depressed". No Tammy, that's not the reason, that's the excuse you've been using, that's probably why she never had it replaced, so she always had an excuse as to why she ate so much.

1 hour ago, Showthyme said:

No one cares about her sex life. It is terrible to even think that she has one. 

I doubt she does, she can't walk across the room, how is she going to have a sex life? Tammy isn't a pansexual because love is love, Tammy is a pansexual because she can't limit her choices.

• Love 9

I call b.s. on the dentist giving a cursory glance at Tammy's teeth and declaring that they "look good"!  How can he even tell if she hasn't had a cleaning yet and no x-rays?  My daughter's a dentist and talks constantly about "bombed out" mouths with people that never brush their teeth.  I have a feeling Tammy's in for a few extractions in the future.

I feel so sorry for poor Michael always being stuck pushing Tammy places, often uphill.  We saw she could walk in the dentist's office; why didn't she at least get out of her chair and try to walk into the restaurant instead of allowing him to struggle to push all that weight?  And Jerry didn't even offer to try, from what we were shown!

• Love 7
12 hours ago, JDAlexander said:

I shudder to think of the holy hell stench that hovers in the room whenever she opens her pie hole to speak, cough, yawn or any other occasion to open it.  And knowing the junk she eats and how long the remnants of it linger between her teeth makes me want to hurl.  I blink in amazement at people like Jerry who can overlook all of that and still want to hit that!  I can't even form my thoughts into any kind of image to picture what sex between them would look like.  The only thing worse than the stench of her mouth would be whatever exists under that rotund belly of hers that I can't imagine is being cleaned daily if Amy isn't there to help her.  I'm sorry if my post offends anybody but I just had to take it there.

Edited by swankie
Spelling
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Shauna said:

I don't mean to beat a dead horse but:  WHO BRUSHES THEIR TEETH TWICE A WEEK!  What else does she have to do?  Its not like she's busy.

I feel guilty if I fall asleep (or my lazy ass doesn't feel like getting out of bed to do it) and I miss brushing once a week.  Then the next morning I curse myself out and brush extra good. 

I do that maybe once  a week. I sometimes will wake up in the middle of the night and go brush my teeth! 

• Love 1

I know those girls fight a lot, but I have watched lots of 600 pounders, and I have never seen any who had such a lovely time as  on that hay ride. That laughter was too real to be faked, and the whole family was happy. Have never seen anyone have such a lovely time like that on any of the other shows. Made me feel happy just watching them. And that little dog sure does love Amy.

• Love 9

I really, really like Chris. (No doubt TLC will ruin it for me soon.)

I find it so interesting Tammy never pops off at him when he calls her out but she’s downright hateful to Amy. 

The other lady at the shower (not Chris’ wife) had the same shirt on that Amy was wearing at the Mexican restaurant. Do they share clothes? 

And holy hell that’s a lot of fajita on that plate. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Pansexual announcement reeks of attempt at ratings. No one cares about her sex life. It is terrible to even think that she has one. 

I so agree! And now, Jerry has an excuse for not coming back! (As if he would need to justify it.)

• Love 3

HOPEFULLY we've seen the last of creepy Jerry. Pretty sure that's a done deal. Fuckwit had no clue what she was talking about when finally divulging the damn "big secret" that's been going on for at least 2.5 episodes now. 

As everyone else, I almost fell off the couch when Tammy announced "Twice a...week". I brush my teeth twice a day, minimum. I can't even go to sleep if I haven't brushed. I think it's a habit from not getting braces until I was 19 and wanting to do everything right. Also, I tend towards getting more buildup than usual so I go overboard. People that don't have this issue, like my husband, and often forget to brush 2X a day drive me batty. Here I am using an electric toothbrush, a handheld scaler for tough spots, expensive toothpaste (Colgate Optic White really does help a lot, and is $7 a tube!) and getting cleanings 2-3 times a year, and people like Tammy make me ill. Come to think of it, I ate tacos for dinner and I can't stand my breath just from that and will brush as soon as I post this...how can she eat all that garbage and stand her own mouth? Her crotch must be something else!

Was anyone else surprised she managed to fit onto that dental chair? 

Speaking of teeth, I think Michael must not have many himself, he's got a very undershot jaw or he's missing his top teeth. Dude sure doesn't say a lot, does he?

I bet those premade meals from the meal delivery service are like the tiny Lean Cuisine trays...nothing near a portion size Tammy is used to. 

That spider bite caused bile to rise up in my throat, that looks PRETTY bad and maybe like cellulitis is around it and I hope she's taking some antibiotics or something besides changing the dressing. 

So more drama next week with Amy in pain again...do  you think we'll see this child birth this season or will that be the cliffhanger? She doesn't have anything posted on her FB account that is viewable from a non-friend POV. 

• Love 2

I haven't been paying too much attention to this show this season but did see some of the last episode and this one so...maybe I missed an episode but didn't Jerry just, like, show up a day or so ago? And now all of a sudden it's all his fault that human land-mass Tammy is eating things not on her diet? 

Not at all surprised by Tammy's lack of tooth brushing. It's hard to accomplish that when you've got 10 bags of Funyons and a 32-ounce milkshake already occupying that space.

Amy's husband's overgrown fingernails will haunt my dreams tonight.

I dont think that was a spider bite on Tammy. Just going by her lack of dental hygiene,  I'm calling it a staph infection from a lack of hygiene. It was in a fold or crevice that looked a little hard for her to reach. 

If she ain't brushing then she ain't bathing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

I think Tammy need to be hospitalized like an addict who can't stop using drugs. She can't stick to a diet on her own and she needs therapy to figure out why she's obese without blaming Amy. Have we ever heard her thank Amy and Michael for all they do for her? I really like Amy and I think her baby will the motivation she needs to lose weight. I would like to see Amy join a Mommy and Me Class or a support group for new moms so she can make new friends and not so tied to Tammy.

• Love 12
18 hours ago, JDAlexander said:

No, no, no.

She *tries* to brush her teeth twice a week.  That poor dentist!

Edit:  Everybody on earth beat me to it.

I was impressed that the flat grinding surfaces of her back teeth looked good--no cavities that I could see.  The dentist didn't say anything about her gum health, though, where you can get into big trouble.

I think it was kind of shitty of Amy to ask Jerry if he were ready to assume the chores of taking care of Tammy after  Amy & Michael move out.

We're watching Tammy deteriorate faster and faster.  She's going to be immobile sooner rather than later.  Tammy ought to be hospitalized to get her weight down to where she can walk around.  Forget about WLS; she could never comply with the restrictions afterward.  I think maybe periodic hospitalizations throughout the rest of her life just to make her lose a couple of hundred pounds--not with any idea of keeping the weight off, just walking her back from the ledge when she hits 600lbs--is the only way to save her.

Edited by Mothra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I'm not a fan of either sister (I am impressed w/Chris and how he's embraced the program) I am hoping that Jerry wasn't "conjured up" by the producers of the show. If he was and Tammy wasn't "in" on this (and I doubt she has advanced acting skills to carry a plot like this) it's pretty cruel.    Jerry said,  when talking to the producer that he had no interest in being her caregiver.

ITA Tammy needs to be hospitalized.  She's addicted to eating & can't stop. (How different is she from an alcoholic who can't control their drinking). It would be interesting to see how much wgt she'd lose.   However, I'm sure if she got WLS, she'd not follow post op diet/food restrictions.

I think being as large as she is, she weirdly enjoys all the attention she gets.  If she loses that attn. & w/Amy's baby coming, Chris losing weight, it's not looking good.  Tammy's going to have figure things out and do some "ADULTING"  

If she doesn't  I don't see many positives for Tammy's future.

Edited by String Theory
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

I haven't been paying too much attention to this show this season but did see some of the last episode and this one so...maybe I missed an episode but didn't Jerry just, like, show up a day or so ago? And now all of a sudden it's all his fault that human land-mass Tammy is eating things not on her diet? 

Not at all surprised by Tammy's lack of tooth brushing. It's hard to accomplish that when you've got 10 bags of Funyons and a 32-ounce milkshake already occupying that space.

Amy's husband's overgrown fingernails will haunt my dreams tonight.

I think the most jarring part of this episode was Tammy's dramatics when Jerry left

He was there a week, and now Tammy doesn't know how she is going to survive without Jerry holding her at night? Girl, what? 

I dont know what jerrys deal is.  I dont think he is from central casting because they would have picked someone more obvious.  Jerry is weird and at his age, the candy addiction is odd. We all like junk food but we don't need to carry grocery store bags of it around. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, snarkish said:

HOPEFULLY we've seen the last of creepy Jerry. Pretty sure that's a done deal. Fuckwit had no clue what she was talking about when finally divulging the damn "big secret" that's been going on for at least 2.5 episodes now. 

As everyone else, I almost fell off the couch when Tammy announced "Twice a...week". I brush my teeth twice a day, minimum. I can't even go to sleep if I haven't brushed. I think it's a habit from not getting braces until I was 19 and wanting to do everything right. Also, I tend towards getting more buildup than usual so I go overboard. People that don't have this issue, like my husband, and often forget to brush 2X a day drive me batty. Here I am using an electric toothbrush, a handheld scaler for tough spots, expensive toothpaste (Colgate Optic White really does help a lot, and is $7 a tube!) and getting cleanings 2-3 times a year, and people like Tammy make me ill. Come to think of it, I ate tacos for dinner and I can't stand my breath just from that and will brush as soon as I post this...how can she eat all that garbage and stand her own mouth? Her crotch must be something else!

Was anyone else surprised she managed to fit onto that dental chair? 

Speaking of teeth, I think Michael must not have many himself, he's got a very undershot jaw or he's missing his top teeth. Dude sure doesn't say a lot, does he?

I bet those premade meals from the meal delivery service are like the tiny Lean Cuisine trays...nothing near a portion size Tammy is used to. 

That spider bite caused bile to rise up in my throat, that looks PRETTY bad and maybe like cellulitis is around it and I hope she's taking some antibiotics or something besides changing the dressing. 

So more drama next week with Amy in pain again...do  you think we'll see this child birth this season or will that be the cliffhanger? She doesn't have anything posted on her FB account that is viewable from a non-friend POV. 

Tammy's dentist was interesting.  Tammy hadn't been to the dentist for a decade, she brushes her teeth twice a week (who the hell admits to that?) And she eats a shitton of candy.

But no x-rays?  No discussion of cavities?  He just immediately fits her for a temporary bridge?  

I've been in the process of getting an implant on a single tooth towards the back and its a whole painful ordeal.  First the bone graft went in, then the post and it all sucked completely.  The guy who has done all that is an oral surgeon.  

What exactly is she having done? Why isn't he taking x-rays?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

But no x-rays?  No discussion of cavities?  He just immediately fits her for a temporary bridge?

We don't know what they didn't show.  I would suspect that he did all of those procedures including cleaning her teeth but who really wants to see that?  Besides, they needed that extra time for her dramatic announcement.  

I'm liking Chris more and more, and the way he spoke to Jerry outside the house was incredibly diplomatic.  Tammy said he was going to get an ass whipping, but it was, in fact, very kind.  Saying something like "I need to talk to you about something but don't want you to take it the wrong way" was a wonderful way to set up the conversation.  In fact, I may steal that sentence to use myself for those difficult conversations.  Also, it might just be me, but I can totally understand what Chris says without the captioning.  Tammy and Amy are another story.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think the most jarring part of this episode was Tammy's dramatics when Jerry left

A part of her died when Jerry left.

She didn’t say for sure but I’m guessing the part was that spider bite that already looked about to succumb to infection while Jerry was still there. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

What exactly is she having done?

I assume she's going to get dental implants to replace her missing front teeth. Because, as we know, part of the deal with TLC, likely in lieu of an actual salary, is acquiring teeth whitening/caps and inhabiting a rental property decorated with the entire contents of a HomeGoods store. 

Had a solid laugh when Tammy warbled about her teeth because she was very "appearance conscious." Yes, because it's your teeth that holding you back from dating.

Like others, not buying Tammy being "pansexual." I think what that means is that Jerry is gone, not coming back, and TLC couldn't find a local replacement love interest/famewhore who wasn't a woman to replace him. 

1 hour ago, cynicat said:

We don't know what they didn't show.  I would suspect that he did all of those procedures including cleaning her teeth but who really wants to see that?  Besides, they needed that extra time for her dramatic announcement.  

Me.  I wanted to see them cleaning her teeth. 

Was general anesthesia involved?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

I assume she's going to get dental implants to replace her missing front teeth. Because, as we know, part of the deal with TLC, likely in lieu of an actual salary, is acquiring teeth whitening/caps and inhabiting a rental property decorated with the entire contents of a HomeGoods store.

Mama June. Tammy will get new choppers just like her. And just like Mama June, not appreciate them and mess them up, most likely by biting into something she shouldn't.  Another thing that grates on me as I had to wait until I was 19 to get braces that I dearly wanted and appreciated every bit of my Orthodontic work. People like June and eventually Tammy will get weight loss help/surgery, plastic surgery, dental work and not appreciate a bit of it. And, we're still watching. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Me.  I wanted to see them cleaning her teeth. 

Was general anesthesia involved?

Oh hell no, I don't even have to guess at that one.  There's no way in hell they'd give her anesthesia without a full work up.  Maybe not even WITH a full work up.  

• Love 5

Interesting their mother threatened to padlock the refrigerator because Tammy would go and eat the entire contents at night!  Jerry only wanted her to lose “a couple hundred” pounds.  Yeah that’s only down to where Amy started (and I don’t think Tammy is even capable of that).   I am so awful, from now on every time I see her on screen my brain will be thinking “human land-mass”.  🤣 Jerry isn’t coming back and why would he, being Tammy’s carer is a thankless job. Can’t even go there with the dentist visit and how “important her appearance is to her”.  Uh huh, your teeth are definitely the first place to start. 

Amy’s photo shoot wasn’t as weird as I thought it would be, she does acknowledge that she needs to teach her child healthy eating unlike “what our people did to us”.   I really hope she manages to get back on the diet but it won’t be easy with a newborn (and the nagging from her human land-mass sister who claims to be an independent adult but will still want her to come running with food).

Chris is the highlight of the show these days.  

• Love 5