Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Krystal's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

The g

She had a handmade garrote around her neck and the end if a broken paint brush in her vagina. I have a hard time believing a member of her family did that

I don't. Did you hear what happened to Krystal from family members?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

That poor Josh is going to be so bullied when he gets back to the classroom

I am hoping kids will be more understanding. The kid has a tough life, mom an addict, aunt super morbidly obese, uncle a toothless fool.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

I agree. Even though I thought he did it, I did wonder about the note; seemed too detailed for a kid his age. It never occurred to me until now that Patsy or John did it for him.

I think that the handwriting matched Patsy's.  She was cleared, sort of, by the touch DNA, but there's still a lot of lingering suspicion.  I go back and forth on it.  It sure could have been her.  She seemed sketch.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Hellga said:

A single-serving is a single scoop.  A ball about an inch-inch and a half in diameter. 

Now this is how a food addict thinks.  If a singleserving is not worth eating, I don't est it.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I think that the handwriting matched Patsy's.  She was cleared, sort of, by the touch DNA, but there's still a lot of lingering suspicion.  I go back and forth on it.  It sure could have been her.  She seemed sketch.

She seemed nuts is what she seemed.

• Love 3

I did struggle with the diet "some." 

("Some," in this case, is nearly 60 additional pounds.)

"So, I can still get weight loss surgery?"

giphy.gif

Just now, MsVixen said:

Trying to get scheduled is a real bitch in some places!

It's like the Hunger Games in my state. (Though I did luck out and get my first on 1/28 ... second dose scheduled for 2/25.)

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

She was, but she was so very young... it's pretty hard to be morbidly obese at 5. 

I don't know about that, Hellga.  There have been some poundticipants who weighed over 100 pounds at that age.  Looked like little Michelin Men!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

For Ramsey, I think it was a creeper who was in the neighborhood and could watch the house, and also stalked her at the fashion shows or whatever she was doing.  

The special I saw dissected all evidence...no evidence of an intruder. And no evidence of sexual assault.  It debunked a lot of rumors about it.  I’ll leave it at that. 

• Love 2